TMA 2007: Best Social/Political story

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

What was the best social/political story in 2007?

The Clanmeeting
No votes
The End of the War
21%
The Coffee Vendetta
29%
The New Caesar
13%
A New Embassy (Gulanadur)
No votes
A Night to Remember
38%

Total votes: 24

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

TMA 2007: Best Social/Political story

Post by Maeve »

What was the best social/political story in 2007?

The Clanmeeting

The End of the War - against the odds, a peace is forged between the Mouth and the Citadel.
Carloni's Carriage

The Coffee Vendetta - Niccolo's schemes rise to a new level as he plans to take out half the Mouth's Magisters.
#23, Silversmith
The Coffee Vendetta [Part 1]
The Coffee Vendetta [Part 2]
The Arsenale

New Caesar - Take 3 (Samheen 30th TT)
The wait is not yet over and the Empire has to wait for a new Caesar as alliances are made and broken still, the Duke and the Secretary playing a game of thrones.

A New Embassy (Gulanadur) (lMT Chyril 22) (Open)
Lady Vlast giving the new GUlandur Ambassador a crash course in diplomacy and current status on the Empire politics.

A Night to Remember - Red Banner - Chyril 22nd, ET (open!)
Well planned evening of fame for what had once been a simple brothel. How easily a night of revelry and fun turns into a terrible tragedy, though still some manage to leave the scene with new allies and friends.
Last edited by Maeve on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

I'll vote for Night to Remember for the sake of it also being the first time that people saw Dark Elves do something other than sacrifice people and be mean (which was a very good political move on S'sin's part)
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)

Return to “Poll Board”