TMA 2007: Most Heroic Male PC RECOUNT, VOTE AGAIN

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

Who was the most heroic male PC in 2007?

Draydis
8%
Thandril
13%
Craghley
26%
Motley
16%
Niccolo Alvero
18%
Talanwei Fortisse
13%
Ssinith
No votes
Quinlan Corodin
3%
Torc
3%

Total votes: 38

Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

TMA 2007: Most Heroic Male PC RECOUNT, VOTE AGAIN

Post by Syra »

Due to Motley disappearing from the actual voting possibilities, we repost this nomination!
Please vote again.

Who was the most heroic male PC in 2007?

Draydis, Thrandil and Craghley – for Hunting the Hunter

Craghley steps in front of a pointed arrow from Raevyn in front of Draydis ready to sacrifice his life to save his commander.

[Torc - for saving Angelo and then Nyrellonthen Pax itself.

Niccolo Alvero - boldly achieves what no other hero could by taking out the Mouth's greatest villain in his lair, the Punt Den

Motley, for saving Roque and standing up to not only the bloodmage but also just about any prejudice anyone would have to suffer!

Talanwei Fortisse - Though his efforts do not work quite as he had planned, the young man keeps trying and in the end manages to save a life that would have been lost without his assistance
A night to Remember -Red Banner - Chyril 22nd (ET)

Ssinith - Dark adhiel Ambassador works on improving his people's image, by assisting the wounded and injured after the Red Banner massacre
A night to Remember -Red Banner - Chyril 22nd (ET)

Quinlan Corodin - For standing his ground against two unknown threats and daring to put his life in the hands of a people who might just aswell chew his head of in the final moments of Pride....
Last edited by Syra on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Thrandil
Hunter, Lieutenant Emerald Guard

Post by Thrandil »

Alright, it seems I'll be the first to campaign then.

First of all, thank you all for the nomination. I've only recently (about a month or four ago) returned to the game and already I have such a great honour as to receive a nomination like this. I'm lost for words.

However... what I have done in the hunt for the scourge of Islay was my duty, no more, no less. I would have done so for every evil in the world. Instead of pointing my words to myself, I'd like to point them to a colleague.

The really heroic one is, in my humble opinion, Lieutenant Craghley Donovan of the Emerald Guard. In order to protect his commander he put aside his fears and stood in between General D'Anorre and Raevyn D'Altamooriana when the latter aimed an arrow at the General. That was one of the most heroic things I've seen in my short life in Tazlure, jumping in front of an emotionally challenged assassin who has already drawn her bow to shoot a person. If you dare to put your own life at stake for others, the world of heroes is only one step away.

That one step, however, is not Craghley's to take. That step is yours. By voting for the young achadhiel Guard. You can make him put his foot down in the Valley of TMA Heroes!

Vote for Craghley while you still can.
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

Appreciated, Thrandil (and those who have actually voted for me, for some unknown reason :P). HOWEVER! This act pales in comparison to those others mentioned here (especially when you factor in the lads' naivety). I myself have to take my hat off to the man who, amidst the destruction of Roque d'Ancourt, made his way to a whirling maelstrom of destructive blood energy and proceeded to enter, fight, and not least of all, insult it. Hurrah to Motley!

And just look at those other nominations. Rescuing cities, helping surivors of a massacre, clearing out dens of evil, and hunting down divine creatures which have turned to terrorising the land. This ain't just for the most suicidal PC (in which case... maybe promoting Motley wasn't the best choice :) ), it's for real HEROES! People as get stuff done, by spending their last drop of blood to pursue their noble quest, or crashing with rapier in hand through the castles' windows to defeat the villain and save the day!

So... vote anyone *but* Craghley!
Last edited by Craghley on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Although S'sin did go out of his way, the spirit of why he helped that guy was not to be a good person, so I can't really accept this nomination with a good heart. Thanks for the consideration, though!

Craghley ftw!
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Motley
Fool

Post by Motley »

:: Motley waddles in and looks indignantly at the other's comments ::

Nonsense! What both Craghley and Ssinth did were both very heroic in their own right!

Shame on you for downplaying such fine and heroic work!

As for mine own exploits, Marcus was a coward and a bully and standing up to him was the least I could do, and what you would have done had circumstances been different!

Your deeds are to be praised in song!

:: Motley then fiddles with the strings of his lute to bring it into tune, then grabs his quill and inkpot and begins to compose a ballad of heroism ::

I'll be right with you! Please, give me but a moment!!!

~~~

Great job guys! You deserve any and every accolade that comes your way! Bravo!
[b]Putting the "Imp" in impassible since 2004[/b]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=428][b]Motley's Compendium[/b][/url]
Morg

Post by Morg »

Methinks we should start a "Most Modest PC" category for next year...
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

I beg to differ. Ssinith's heroism is not quite so simple as to be summed up in a single thread. I was more aiming for the general good-will he is trying to spread.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Quinlan Corodin
Condotierre Lieutenant

Post by Quinlan Corodin »

Oh, I'm so pleased to see Quinlan nominated. What an honor. :oops:
And a big thank you to whoever it was who voted for him.
Last edited by Quinlan Corodin on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

I endorse Craghley... So therefore you should too.
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

Rae, m'love, your endorsement is usually a sign that we SHOULDN'T vote...
<Becca> I am all in favour of getting Elvin laid. I am not in favour of getting Becca blown to little squishy bits
<Sevti> That's a sig line if I ever heard one.
Avatar drawn by the amazing Finn!
Med

Post by Med »

Craghley all for you buddy
There are two ways in life everything can go. Think about consequences and what doing bad will reflect on your future and vice versa. Karma is the mantra of life.
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

I would say I want to win and campaign like I did last year, but I think I was a little more heroic last year.

Plus, you can't accept an award when you're a lightly toasted paladin wannabe! :wink:

So...vote for Craghley!!
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Ah... in that case, I'll accept the nomination graciously! :) Thanks woofie!
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)

Return to “Poll Board”