Torc's Familiar! Help Choose an IC familiar!

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

What Should be Torc's Familiar?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Bird (Hawk or Crow)
39%
Canine (Wolf or Mutt)
17%
Creature of the Woods (Squirrel, Ferret, or Bear)
44%

Total votes: 18

Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Torc's Familiar! Help Choose an IC familiar!

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Hello everyone!

I have been toying with the idea of a familiar and thought it would be fun for everyone to vote! In the end its for Torc. So no silly gold fish familiars! Heck, even post your opinion! If you find a Torc post that says he should have a different animal go ahead and link it!

Chooses:

Bird (Hawk or Crow): Torc has recently been spending alot of time in Pax. Furthermore this own personality leads to the Father religion instead of One. His own mentor/idol the Oracle of the Gibbets is a believer in the Father. Vision of knowledge and future has always been domains of the Crow.

Canine (Wolf or Mutt): Let's face it Torc is loyal to the bitter end. His past is filled with hunting in the forest, trapping beasts, and being a lone wolf. Yet, his mixed breeding and constant feelings of wanting to be a part of something shows in every face of every dog.

Creature of the Woods (Squirrel, Ferret, or Bear): Squirrel, always active seeking nuts for the long winter ahead. Looking into the future but living in the now. Ferret, Curious of all that's around, taking the smallest scrap of something and making it into a treasure worth hording. The Bear, slow but as the Native Americans viewed it a great healer. Wise in the forest and rivers it can find food in both places.
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

You should definitely go with a Ferret, because they are just about the awesomest creature ever...
Cowgirls Exotica's "Queen of Hearts" - 2008
Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie

Post by Sebastian Beauvais »

I vote for a raven, the wisest of birds and the most suitable familiar for a court wizard!

Now if I could just get the rest of the court sorted out...
[color=orange]Avatar courtesy of Tazlure's own, the incredible Finley Ward![/color]
Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

Ferret! They're crafty and they can bite really hard! Ferrets are beasts of awesomness >:)
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

A cow, fresh milk and cheese every day !

And they are smarter then you think ! At least smarter then average mage !

:twisted:
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Trajan Constantine Aeneas
Civus

Post by Trajan Constantine Aeneas »

My vote is for the Crow/Raven as they have typically been tied to wisdom, but also have been tied to the journey through the ether for the living and the dead. Plus having a big ol Raven perched on your shoulder just rocks. Nevermore!

Return to “Poll Board”