Retirement

Moderators: Vanadius, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Finley Ward
Retired staff

Retirement

Post by Finley Ward »

I have an announcement to make, which is a small thing but probably relevant to a few of you. I'm retiring as coordinator of Pax Balthasar, so I won't be posting here any longer. Any further IC questions should be addressed to either Violette or Nemesis, and I've made sure the other moderators are aware of the threads I was moderating - they will receive cover shortly.

This is a personally motivated decision, and I'd like to stress that this was not made lightly, and nor has it anything to do with IC situations - Pax itself has been mainly good to me (as much as any location can be!) and I've enjoyed my time here. It's simply time to move on. :)

You'll no doubt have a new coordinator for Pax shortly! I'm not sure who this will be just yet, but as I said, you still have Nemesis and Violette moderating here, and they can handle any IC issues you might have.

My best to you all, and have fun! It's been a blast. :)

- Finley
Violette

Post by Violette »

Yeah you still have us... But Finn you will be greatly missed here in Pax - you've coloured it so beautifully thus far :). Good luck!

Post by Guest »

Sorry to see ya go, Fin. In the short time I've been here I sure enjoyed your input. Are you leaving Taz entirely, or are you just being shipped over to another location?

Anyhoo, thanks for the modding, and I sure hope you'll find what you're looking for... Just remember; the neighbour's grass is always greener. Well, untill you go over for a bbq and notice the huge ant hill dominating the lawn, and it's inhabitants crawling over your leg into your shorts... :twisted:

Bye *waves*
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

I'm not leaving taz entirely... I'll still be around, playing my PCs... and then, after a while, I'll pick up some more moderation stuffs. Just not right away. :)
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

*peeks in*

Well, whaddayaknow....a nice little town! I think I'll claim it as my own and call it Syraville....

Nah :) Pax will do fine :)

But I will be around here to help run things, so...if there is anything you feel I should know (noooo, I don't buy the whole 'Finn just let me find a dragon's treasure and declared me king' scheme!), lemme know!

*huggles Finnie for great work done*

Syra
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Post by Kaelara Mentahn »

Aw.... :( Well, you'll be missed Finn. From my brief (very brief) stint in Amun Rah, I can say that I understand, though! You will be missed!

Syra, welcome on board!
Avatar courtesy of www.allavatars.com - Electra
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

:)

I hope you'll give me a moment to get caught up on the Pax action.
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Post by Kaelara Mentahn »

Oh definately! Take what time you need to feel comfy!
Avatar courtesy of www.allavatars.com - Electra
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

I won't say goodbye, Finn, just ta-ta for now. You'll be missed, but I know you're leaving us in good hands.
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]

Return to “The Baron Estates Archives”