Aboard the Marsh Treader [Sam 26th, finished]

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

Aurael was struggling to keep himself standing up right as his eyelids grew heavier and heavier. He knew that he did'nt have much time before he ended up falling asleep so he approached the Captain and rummaged through his pockets and then attempted to cut his throat,

"With him gone the other pirates will hopefully fight each other for leadership".

He dropped the knife and slowly sank to the floor where he entered a deep sleep.
Ranhild Pheldroppe

Post by Ranhild Pheldroppe »

Chaos. Flames. Smoke.

It didn't make any sense. Aurael could see the scene unraveling before his eyes, through a hazy mist. Ceana leaned forward and brought out a roll of parchment from the bag she was holding - the lost map. She wrenched the small model of a boat from Cramp's fingers and slammed it down onto the stained, thin skin.

The old man opened his mouth to say something, yet he doubled forwards and slid to the ground, his lips slightly parted in the beginning of a snore. Ceana waved her arms to keep her balance, yet failed and crashed down to the floor, fast asleep. Turi and Daithi rippled in the smoky gloom, not unlike reflections on the water. And then - they weren't there and the smoke closed down on the Achadhiel.

In the Tether, the sun set down, and the night of Samheen 27th began. The Marsh Treader quivered and hesitantly slipped back into Dortenese waters.

OOC: Thanks for playing! Aurael, please continue here.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

OOC: Thanks for modding!
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Post by Guest »

yeah thank you :D

Return to “Erulzat Archives”