[Sierra]: Luncheon with the Margrave Jygust 30 LMT

Dort, Aveas and Sierra form the most important triangle of the Seven Isles. Magick and trade are their core business.

Moderators: Adanedhel, Brytan, Mods

Tristam

[Sierra]: Luncheon with the Margrave Jygust 30 LMT

Post by Tristam »

The Town Hall was perched on a small hill so that it was clearly visible from Realt proper below. It consisted of a central rotunda with long wings to either side. The rotunda contained the governmental offices, including the Governor’s office on the second floor. Aside from the guard barracks, the west wing was disused. The east wing housed the Governor, his staff and a ballroom used annually for a celebration of the town’s founding. It was built originally of dark oak but years of repairs have left it a patchwork the light wood of Sierra than the dark of Dort.

The public entrance led into an open circular chamber with faded murals of the busy harbor of Dort on the walls topped by the official crest of Sierra. A young woman looked surprised to see someone enter and straightened up in her chair. “Welcome to the Central Governmental Authority for the Grand Nation of Sierra.” She greeted. “What is the nature of your business?” She smiled sweetly, looking pleased that she had remembered it all.

"Oh wait, I know!" She consulted a list on her desk that Elvin could see only had one entry. "You must be the Magus Elvin Motrice." She decided. "I will inform the Margrave that you have arrived. Would you care to wait in the drawing room?"[/quote]
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Triangle Islands”