KC: To Baron Beauvais from Pax in way of Brie

Where all the pigeons flock to leave their messages to the good people in the Western Kingdom.

Moderator: Mods

Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

KC: To Baron Beauvais from Pax in way of Brie

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

The letter is delivered by a courier and in a small envelope. The letters are form carefully and with a gentle flow with them. The writer is obviously more comfortable with another language instead of human script.

The letter is addressed to the Baron of Brie.

My Lord,

I am a local tradesmen from your county and I have ventured to Pax Balthasar seeking supplies of wood and iron to help rebuild the overall countryside. It was brought to my attention that building a dock would improve the trade route from Pax into the central kingdom.

Negotiations have started that would allow Brie access to aged lumber, iron, and stone, if surplus grain was shipped back to them. A trading route would benefit both lands and would remove the pressure from other merchants that are trying to sale supplies at higher prices.

Also, if you would be so kind as to hire some of your people to start the building of a dock, I believe we can expect materials as soon as the Autumn harvest and once the milling is done, if not before. Please notify me of your decision my lord.

Your humble servant,
Torc Blackfoot
Hedge Wizard
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie

PAX: To Torc Blackfoot from Kings Court

Post by Sebastian Beauvais »

The following letter arrives by courier, in an envelope sealed with the crest of Brie. The script is well-formed but hardly professional, indicating the author and scribe were one and the same.

Wizard Blackfoot,

I was pleased to receive your proposal for increasing the trade opportunities in Brie. Your interest and initiative in the reconstruction of our home is heartwarming and confirms my belief that Brie’s greatest strength is the fortitude of its people.

Your suggestion to ease the opening of a trade route with our northeastern neighbours by initiating some construction in Brie sounds very promising. Please contact my steward, Edvar Cowan, in the town of Brie to discuss this initiative in detail. I will make certain he is expecting to hear from you.

I would also like the opportunity to meet with you personally, once my business in the capital has concluded. Please leave word with Edvar or at my manor house as to your availability, and I will send an invitation upon my return.

Respectfully,

Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie
[color=orange]Avatar courtesy of Tazlure's own, the incredible Finley Ward![/color]
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

The courier delivered Torc's letter to Sebastian on the 23rd of Chyril and departed with the Baron's reply on the same date. Travelling through the portal, the courier was able to deliver the Baron's letter on the morning of the 24th.

(OOC: ok Torc, so you can assume you get the letter early MT 24th).
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

The letter is delivered by a courier and in a small envelope. The letters are form carefully and with a gentle flow with them.

Baron Beauvais,

I accept your invitation. I am afraid that several event in Pax keep me away from returning to the beautiful golden fields of Brie. However, I would like to join you where ever you are in six days hence. I believe that would be the 30th. I will of course speak to Edvar Cowan about my proposal.

Thank you for your time, my lord,

Hedge Wizard,
Torc Blackfoot
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Torc's letter was delivered to the Baron in Kings Court on Tradetide of the 25th.

Return to “Royal Mail”