Pax: Nyrellon, Ines, Vernon - Chyril 25th, Late MT

Where all the pigeons flock to leave their messages to the good people in the Western Kingdom.

Moderator: Mods

Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Pax: Nyrellon, Ines, Vernon - Chyril 25th, Late MT

Post by Kaelara Mentahn »

Kaelara carefully scribed a short note, which she handed to her assistant with instructions on how to find Nyrellon's cottage. If the woman was indisposed, he was instructed to hand it to either Ines or Vernon.

Nyrellon,

This note hopes to find you well, as I have information regarding our discussion that morning several days ago. At your earliest convenience, please let me know when you might be available to discuss this.

~Kaelara

After a short space, another message was inscribed.

Vernon or Ines,
If Nyrellon has not yet recovered, please let me know, and I will do what I can. Not being a healer myself, you may wish to seek out Torc Blackfoot, a hedgemage who I believe is staying at the Nether's Gate.
If you have not already, the Provost seems to have some familiarity with Nyrellon, and might be able to suggest who else you might find who could aid her in this unnatural sleep.
Either way, let me know if there is aught I could do.
Kaelara Mentahn
Avatar courtesy of www.allavatars.com - Electra
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Maury delivered the letter and was greeted by an anxious Ines, who wrote an immediate reply.

Dear Miss Mentahn

Thank you for your concern. My mistress has regained consciousness but is still very weak and slightly delerious. If you or the healer can assist in any way, you are welcome at her home.

Ines

Maury delivered the letter back to Kaelara's shop during the first mark of tradetide.

Return to “Royal Mail”