Cit: To Mr Jason Whitesand

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Claire Owens
Civus

Cit: To Mr Jason Whitesand

Post by Claire Owens »

Claire Owens wrote:Dear Mr Whitesand,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I will be out of town for several days beginning Jygust 30th. If all goes well I will be meeting with our suppliers in Dort and Aveas, and sourcing new products from other locations around Tazlure to refresh our menu and drinks list.

Before I leave, I was wondering if you had time to drop by for a meal? If not for dinner or supper, then perhaps for morning tea. I’ve never had a chance to thank you properly for everything you’ve done for me and the Pleasures.

Ain’t never asked you why, neither. The feathered end of Claire’s quill pen tapped thoughtfully against the parchment. Well, she assumed that the man and his associates were currently looking for a return on their investment. But how committed were they to the venture? How serious would it get if she failed to deliver? Who was Whitesand and where did all his money come from anyway?

The achadhiel had not yet looked at this particular gift horse in the mouth. Perhaps it was time. Spinning the quill back into a writing position, she signed off the letter with a neat, firm hand.

Claire Owens wrote:Claire
Last edited by Claire Owens on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][b]"The heart wants not coffee nor coffee houses. The heart wants a friend. Coffee is only an excuse." - Old Turkish saying[/b]

Avatar by crystaldragon at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Imperial Mail”