As Time Goes By - A Time Jump for Rendia

Moderator: Mods

rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

The young man listerned intently to Rendia's response, his face composed, but not stern a look of compassion evident.

He was slightly shocked by her last request, What do YOU need? How am I to serve you?. It certainly wasn't what Travis had expected.

"I can ask no more of you, and if your past is not yours to give then I do not ask it.

"As to what I need? I need a companion, someone to talk to, get a reality check from. I have a mission to acheive, but I am not always sure if I wish to acheive the goal, and I need to judge the outcome through anothers eyes, as I fear mine are often faulty in this matter.

"But I do not wish to have someone serve me. For I have done that, and find it against my nature. But I would have someone assist me. If you would choose to do so."

And again that niggling little voice in the back of her head was ther Just do it child, just do it ...
Last edited by rhoddin on Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gia as Rendia

Post by Gia as Rendia »

Is that you Anasis? Rendia asked quietly, in awe of the clear response.

What had been asked of her was indeed greater then she could've imagined by herself. She needed to ask a clarifying question while she absorbed the nature of this request. "Are you wishing for someone to travel with you? Or... to listen and respond to you?" She did not know which would be worse, they both were more then an ex-slave girl would have been expected to give. But Anasis was greater then her past, greater then herself on her own. This decision was between Rendia and her goddess, somehow not even Naomi's opinion on the matter would make a true difference.
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

The young man on the bed looked across at Rendia, a look of gratitude on his face, that was maybe misplaced at this point. "To be honest I don't really know. The latter at the moment I think. I have travelled alone for some time now, so I dare say I will be able to travel alone again if needs be.

"But I need someone to talk with, I think I'll be here a while, I seem rather incapacitated at present. And I need to know what caused my appearance to have been altered."

Again in her head the voice was there, Yes child it is me. You will be able to choose. Nothing is set in stone, but see where this young man takes you, I will always be close by. This time the voice was even clearer, and seemingly closer to Rendia, a comforting feeling wrapping her soul like a warm blanket on a cold night.
Gia as Rendia

Post by Gia as Rendia »

Rendia rested in that feeling. It was good to be in the care of Anasis.

"Anasis..." she started and then halted. "I will help you Travis. I can listen."

It took a lot of effort, but Rendia gave a small, rather crooked smile to emphasize. And she trusted and reveled in the closeness of the goddess.
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

OOC: Gia, this is the end of this thread, I'll skill it as soon as I can.

Over the next couple of days I'll be putting togaether a rather long piece for the next thread.

Please bare with me, as it will be quite a lengthy piece, but it will set up the next stage for Rendia, if she wishes to follow the path laid out.

Thanks

Rhoddin
Gia as Rendia

Post by Gia as Rendia »

OOC: Sounds good to me. ^_^ How will Ezrulat be affecting me? O.o? I have run into a mock Anasis already and am seeking the real one overall.
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

OOC: Me thinks I'd better read it, I can incorporate something into the ramble I'm about to write for Rendia, and I might even be able to offer some skills for it. Let me see.

:)

No promises mind, just some hope.

Rhoddi

Return to “Oracle's Isle archives (old)”