OOC Thread

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

OOC Thread

Post by Maeve »

You may only enter this forum after asking in this thread. The moderator will set up a private thread for you called Waking Up [Entrance thread for (PC's name)].

Please direct any OOC questions here :)
Last edited by Maeve on Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Sanavar Greensward-Ryder

Post by Sanavar Greensward-Ryder »

Heyas, can you authorise me to post here please?

Thanks
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

lol! you have already been authorised previously on ezboard, go hurry to the Tale of the Twins ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ngatai

Post by Ngatai »

Hi Rhoddin

What is the story with Lucien? He hasn't been posted to for awhile and I've become a little confused as to where I am supposed to go from here.
Just seeking a little clarification.

Thanks
Ngatai
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

That would be because I am a dick! Sorry Ngatai, because I had done the last post I thought I was waiting for you, it's been a confusing couple of weeks.

I've posted for Luciens Second day, and I'll review the last thread and post your updates ASAP.

Thanks for kicking me, I need it sometimes.
Ngatai

Post by Ngatai »

No problem at all Rhoddin I've been confused (posting in the wrong areas)and I'm not dealing with 1/10th of what you are.
Drinyr Karet'lorin

Post by Drinyr Karet'lorin »

Hello, I was wondering whether I could be authorised to post here :)
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

Welcome to our little Isle.

Provided you can put up with rather erratic posting schedule at the moment, you are most welcome. We have no followers of K'tan at present, so another diety in play should be interesting.

R
Drinyr Karet'lorin

Thanks, rhoddin :) I don't mind erratic posting. I should be trying to work on assignments and stuff anyway ;)
Ngatai

Post by Ngatai »

Oracles Isle seems to be turning into a nice little bastion of Australia, welcome aboard Drinyr (from Adelaide)
Drinyr Karet'lorin

Really? Sweeeeet. Soon we will take control of all Tazlure's religions!! ;)
Kutu Akhona

May I?

Post by Kutu Akhona »

Hi --

I'm a new player with a character interested in becoming a priestess. May I begin here?
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

You're read the disclaimer regarding the oracles sometimes erratic schedule, so welcome to our pleasan Isle. I will open a thread for you asap..

Rhoddin
Ngatai

Time Isues

Post by Ngatai »

Hi Rhoddin

Sorry for the lack of posting things are very, very busy in the real world at the moment. I hope to be back posting happily sometime soon (no gurantees though unfortunately).
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

I am in no better position myself at present so I'll forgive you Ngati, this time, andf maybe the next, and maybe the next :)

R
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

My apologies all, I'm lieing in bed as sick as a dog at present, but I hope my mind is sharp enough too give you all a reply you deserve by tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience

Rhoddin
Gia as Rendia

Aww

Post by Gia as Rendia »

It's ok Rhod! I hope you feel better!!
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

OK guys and girls, I'm back. Can't promise I have all my faculties, come to think of it I usually don't, but I'll try my best.

:)

Rhoddin
Gia as Rendia

Post by Gia as Rendia »

lol, welcome back Rhoddin!!
Ngatai

Down but not out

Post by Ngatai »

I'm still here just getting nailed by Fin Year End at work (I'm sure you are getting hit by it as well Rhoddin). Hope to have home access in the next few weeks.
Tobias T`shengal

Post by Tobias T`shengal »

May I have my character start up here?
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Please take note of Rhoddins disclaimer about erratic posting. Meanwhile I've started you off with the Entrance thread, your mod will take it from there :)
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

You have been warned!!!! by a purring dragon no less :), welcome Tobias.

R
Garriet Clootan

Post by Garriet Clootan »

Hi.

Yes, I've read about the erratic posts. Could you authorise my character to train here?
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

Welcome to the Isle Garriet, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Rhoddin

Return to “Oracle's Isle archives (old)”