Wealth Skill: Requests for change

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Wealth Skill: Requests for change

Post by Maeve »

Use this thread if you:

a) Have no wealth skill and think you should have

b) Have been assigned a wealth level you do not agree with and would like to request a change (please provide argument/proof, final call rests with coordinator)

c) Have gone through a transition wealth wise and would like your level changed (note it can also go DOWN)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Valya Nix
Civus

Post by Valya Nix »

I'm a bit confused...is the wealth skill now free if it seems appropriate for your character? Or...should we be buying the skill during recess? Erm, if its free I suppose Valya would have some kind of basic access to wealth as she could write to her mother and receive a stipend.
It's such a sad old feeling
the fields are soft and green,
it's memories that I'm stealing
but you're innocent when you dream. - Tom Waits
Morg

Post by Morg »

Yep, the Wealth skill is free if you can justify it. Because it's different from other skills, you can't buy it during the Recess.

Grey Wolf wrote:5. Since money has been replaced by the new Wealth skill this is the time to truly utilize it to your advantage. This skill is exempt from the usual skill advancement and can only be changed during a Supersync. If you have been working on improving your monetary status IC and you manage to explain it in your Supersync write-up a mod could approve advancement to the next level of wealth, or reduce your Wealth skill depending on what is appropriate.

If you think you deserve the skill, just explain it in your write-up, and maybe put in an OOC note to the mod asking them to assess it.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”