Islay lifestyle

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Islay lifestyle

Post by Guest »

Hi all. I'm looking into making a character who was raised in Islay, but I have a question:
1. I'm a bit confused about fosterage in the Clans. Is it just a "child A goes to family B" thing where they're raised in one household their entire life, just not necessarily their parents'? Or are the children often rotated among families (i.e. a few years in household A, a few months in household B, a few more years in household C, and so on)? From the way the wiki is phrased it seems like maybe both, and I could see how each would create a sense of extended family...

Surprisingly, that's actually the only thing I don't get. Uh. So far. :P
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

a bit of both. long-term fosterage is fairly uncommon, but it does occur, sometimes for political reasons, sometimes in cases where parents are unable to look after their offspring for one reason or another. hope this answers your question.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”