Kings Court OOC

Located on the north of Mer de la Luna is the capital of the Western Kingdom: Kings Court. Named after the fact it is the king's residence, KC was built by ancient Adhiel ancestors. The capital is surrounded by large grass fields known as the Downs.

Moderators: Ashari, Haikan

Jacob Rimon
Civus

Post by Jacob Rimon »

Oh man, I just read the sad news about Tazlure!

Sheesh!

I'd like to say it was a pleasure playing with you guys, but it all seems much too brief a time!

I'm a little at a loss for words!
Irregular posting, busy with RL commitments! Sorry![url=http://www.allavatars.com/avatars/showphoto.php?photo=204&size=big&password=0&sort=1&cat=500]Avatar Source[/url]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Modding King's Court has been very fulfilling for me. I've enjoyed each and every story I've been a part of while having the great pleasure of playing with the whole group of you!

I hope to see you ALL soon, in other games, spreading about the magic that we've started here. Tazlure's end isn't the end of roleplaying, it's just the end of this chapter, much like when Maeve ended the tabletop campaign many years ago. Perhaps Taz will take on a new thing some day. Until then, there are likely to be bunches of new games and the rekindling of old ones. Gamers such as we cannot go without our fix.

::hugs:: I can be reached at nikkochicka@gmail.com for anyone who would like my address. Perhaps you will find something worthwhile to play, perhaps I will, and if nothing else, I just want to keep in touch with people - because you're all awesome, and I'm so lucky, because KC ruled the school yard! We're the coolest kids around. XD
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

I'm so lucky, because KC ruled the school yard! We're the coolest kids around. XD

Yeah, we are! Western Kingdom represent, ma' fugga! [ Flashes gang signs ]

Seriously, though, it's been great. For those of you that played in KC who I got to play with, it was immensely fun. Whether we played together or not, I read all KC threads religiously, and I can attest to the fact that we had a group of great writers, many of whom (not me) were, I think, among Tazlure's best. There were so many promising plotlines that have been cut short, but I hope that I haven't heard that last from you-- or even, perhaps, your characters.

You can get ahold of me at dmay@thiel.edu. Since I guess the boards will keep running, you could always just send me a PM as well. Now that there won't be a constant influx of new posts, it's my intention to read EVERYTHING, so I'll be back here often and you can rest assured I'll get PMs.

I'd add a few personal remarks, but I wouldn't want to leave anyone out, so I'll save that for when I see you in chat. You guys kick ass, and I'm definitely glad that I chose to start out in King's Court!

-Dan
Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

Yeah, King's Court rules, and everyone in the city is amazing. Thank you, Anistis, for peer pressuring me into joining this game (I don't believe I ever actually thanked you for that) and in KC of all places! Thank you Ash, for making this city a real gem, and thank you, Tazlurians, for well.. Thank you for being you. You all kick butt for real, and we'll have to keep in touch.

I too will probably continue to perpetually check the boards, so if you don't email me at tielkeeper@hotmail.com, you can also shoot me a PM.

Love,

Haikan
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

I also wish to express my thanks to those of you I have been able to interact with and those of you that I just read your threads. This has been a great experience for me, even though it was a short lived one. I am particularly thankful to our wonderful MOD Ash. The experience I have had here is largely because of the work that you put into helping me out, and I am very appreciative. It has been said before, but I wish to say it again Ash you really are the greatest, and thank you for all that you do. To everyone else you know who you are or at least you should, thank you all. If you wish to stay in contact I am on facebook and I believe I have added most of you, and if not my email is SteveNesbitt@gmail.com.

Thanks again,

Steve

Return to “Kings Court”