Sinner's Square - Hanging of Theo the Pirate - Jy 31st MT

Located on the north of Mer de la Luna is the capital of the Western Kingdom: Kings Court. Named after the fact it is the king's residence, KC was built by ancient Adhiel ancestors. The capital is surrounded by large grass fields known as the Downs.

Moderators: Ashari, Haikan

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Theo nodded to his sister's directions and the pair were off, untouched and unaware of the events to follow excepting that the din of the crowd was giving way to another commanding tone...

For those who remained in the Square; Tyrone's voice - starting at a reasonable level for his small size rose higher and higher in decible until it was at such a volume as couldn't be ignored. It pulled at something within one's psyche, their soul even. By the time he reached the end of the sermon he had his entire audience's attention, with persons standing in varying closeness to one another depending on what they'd been doing before being overwhelmed by his speech.

They remained transfixed to him. Once he'd finished speaking those assembled felt a great surge of peace, tranquility and calm. The Mercenaries among the crowd lowered their trained fists. Citizens relaxed their raised voices. The few guards remained impassive, not trying to overtake the civus. Everyone felt a calmness and peace fill their hearts and souls, as if Tyrone's words had filled them with joy, and Tyrone - the Jackal felt the white, hot, searing inferno of the touch of Dominicus. His body shook with violent spasms and he fell to his bared knees, his face drawn skyward and his hands paralyzed at his sides.

At first no one moved. Tyrone lurched forward to be caught by Farmer as his thin body fell into the enormous oaf. From there spread a compelling sensation to go home, to leave this place, and they did. The people turned around and moved away from Tyrone as if he were a sinking pit. Their paces would be swift and deliberate, and even Jacob and Petros could feel the great wanting to be away from this place, Jacob's path leading him toward a place in his memory, Sign in the Stars and Petros moving to his future at the Basilica. The guardsman and Terra West Army Men returned to their barracks and the Mercenaries, with no where else to go, headed toward the closest pubs.

OOC: Fantastic time, everyone! This thread is done and locked for skilling!
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “Kings Court”