Cool Breeze, Quiet Shores (Open, Jygust 30th, Early ET)

The glorious Summer City upon the white cliffs of the magical Mer de la Luna in the Western Kingdom that harbours many nobles. Home to the Summer Palace of the former King as well as vineyards that produce the city's famous wines. Anything is possible here, if you are willing to bring the right sacrifices.

Moderators: Ashari, Haikan

Camillia
Civus

Cool Breeze, Quiet Shores (Open, Jygust 30th, Early ET)

Post by Camillia »

Jygust 30th Early Eveningtide
Mer de la Luna

Rumors older than Roque itself hint that the lake is a magical place once home to water elementals and nymphs. No one can say whether that is true, but few can deny the almost magical aura of the lake. Crystal waters lap lazily at grassy shores and small stretches of shining white sand. The myth and beauty of this place has drawn many a wanderer – be they noble or common – to Roque. It is quiet and tranquil on these shores; those who drift through here often come seeking solitude and space.

Camillia decided to spend a part of her night at the shores of the Mer. She was happy with how the day went with her business because even if it was less than satisfactory, it was a start. The girl had be a bit optimistic about it. She walked up the shore, the breeze blowing her untied hair back behind her. “Ooh, feels great. Would be a bit better with a warm body by my side however...” But she could only dream.

Her eyes looked down both sides of the shore but spotted no other individuals. “Tomorrow... I think I should just rest tomorrow, that sounds great.” Camillia hoped no one saw her talking to herself although it didn't particularly matter because most of the time her thoughts would spout out of her mouth anyway.
[size=75]"Ambition never comes to an end." - [i]Yoshida Kenko[/i]

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt”