The Case of the Lost World OOC discussion

Callara
Civus

The Case of the Lost World OOC discussion

Post by Callara »

Hey all,

Thought I'd have some fun in the Aether and decided to first poke my head into one of Motley's threads. After some good old Callara insanity there, I decided to start up a new thread which is open to everyone. I'll post a little summary of where I hope to take it. Thoughts and OOC discussion are welcome.

Tazlure sleeps. The Tether is disrupted. All that remains is the Aether, a realm of spirits, gods and now the sleeping souls of all inhabitants of the once thriving world of Tazlure. But some souls stir in their restless sleep, waking from the dream, wondering what has happened, where they are, if the world is truly the world.

These souls must band together on a quest to discover what has happened to the mortal Tether, sent on their way by a mysterious figure who calls himself a Dreamweaver. They will face many perils before they can hope to discover the fate of the world they once lived in, loved in. A world that might never again be theirs to inhabit.

Join me in an adventure, perhaps a final one, now years after Tazlure fell asleep. Who knows, gods and dragons willing, perhaps we will find a way out of the Aether after all...
"You underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

Callara's Compendium

Avatar drawn and edited by me, tweaked by QC.

Return to “Banter”