Awaking in the High Temple ~ Aeris

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

"Well, all I've got is Jin. He basically raised me, it's sort of complicated." Akuta sighed, but didn't delve any further into what made it such an awkward situation. If Aeris really wanted to know she was going to have to pry.

"The blacksmith's? Oh, no I am excited, I just don't want to get carried away. Nepmar is a good man," she said. "As well as talented to boot. I mean, people who come into the city from far away places always stop and look at his wares, and bring them back to their beautiful homes in places like the Citadel and Kislovan." She smiled and looked more comfortable. "I imagine that the Caesar himself even has some of Nepmar's trinkets!" She giggled.

Overhead the stars glittered and winked in and out as wispy clouds swam past. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Akuta followed Aeris's eyes to the heavens. "Anasis and Uphuron have given us something amazing to see at night." She smiled. "Some say they are her tears, frozen in place from the beginning of man. There is supposedly another, one that fell, but it disappeared some time ago, stolen away from the treasury." She shrugged uncertainly.

"Do you know any of the constellations?" The girl pointed over head to a bluish star. "That one is used for navigation, by sailors on the rough oceans." Looking around she paused. "Oh, and there." She lifted her hand and motioned to the right where a line of stars stood beside a curve, resembling a crescent. "That's the hunter, can you see his bow?" It was an obvious line of light. "And directly next to the 'wooden' part, see the bright star? That's supposed to be the tip of his arrow..." Her voice trailed off. "Alright, and then further to the left is the stag.. somewhere." A blush reddened her cheeks. "I don't know that one though. Jin taught me a whole bunch. He has seen all the maps of them in the observatory."

Akuta smiled and then started walking again. "Come on, we don't want to miss Nepmar." And she was off once again heading toward the shop. In a few burns they had reached a door of the smithy. Overhead there was a sign, made of rod iron, stretched and finely created to be the word blacksmith. Simple and straight to the point. Beneath it hung a wooden sign. It had unrecognizable squiggles on it. "Blacksmith, in adhiel." Akuta said, and then pulled a key from her pocket to open the door.

Once they were inside the dark shop she relocked the door. "Quick." She moved swiftly through the shop that was full of swords and speartips and horseshoes. The windows, however, were lined with beautful glass artifacts, which the light shone through. They hadn't been easily noticed before, since there was no light inside, but the outdoors torches lit the bright greens and blues.

Opening another back door they were lead into the actual workshop of the blacksmith. His back was turned. Akuta lifted her finger to her lips to motion silence to the swanmaiden and then started to creep up on the turned form of the man.

"I heard you come in the door, Kuta." A grinning face, dirty from the soot of his fire, turned to the girls. "Oh!" He saw Aeris and his bright smile widened. "I hadn't realized you'd bring company." He stuck out his hand to shake, but then noted how dirty it was and pulled it back to rub it on his apron, before extending it again, a bit cleaner. In his other hand he held a long metal tube. A few rods of glass lay near by as well as some cooling vases on a shelf. "Pleasure, miss. Name's Nepmar."
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

"I want to be that famous one day .. it would be fun to be known throughout a land, people seeking you for your specific qualities," she simply said. It wasn't her goal to be such a person, all she wanted to do was settle down and stop running from everything and mostly everyone.

"It's magnifcant," Aeris voice with that same sparkle in her eyes. "Makes sense for them to be her tears, for what Uphuron had done to her .. still for what they are, they're still exquisite."

As the description of the stars and their shapes flowed from the girl's excited mouth, Aeris nodded and pointed along with Akuta. It was silly to point since it was a vast space of area, but never the less, Aeris was able to follow along .... making the constellations out.

The swan followed her inside the building, reading the sign as they went through the door. She has a key, Aeris contemplated after the little fact registered in her cranium. The woman's stride slowed when they entered, the priceless pieces catching her vision like none other had. The arcs, bevels, workmanship stole her breath and she was at a loss for words. Aeris almost stopped but Akuta's voice dragged her right along.

The swan used her lithe build to creep behind the playful girl, but to their downful the treacherous door gave them away. As the man turned around, Aeris dug her feet into the ground, making herself not move. Instinct told her to back up a little bit, unsure of what he might do.

Swans are fierce creatures when provoked, but would rather run than fight. They fight for survival not for pleasure, were subconscious thoughts that strolled through her mind. She scanned his hand, and it wasn't the fact that it was coated with soot and sweat that detered her, it was her gut reaction. Aeris smothered that feeling with the trust that Akuta had earned and held out her own hand to shake his. "I am Aeris, nice to meet you."
[i][color=brown]"I am that merry wanderer of the night."
--William Shakespeare[/color][/i]

Avatar manipulated by Ashari with stock photo by LaraFairie
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Pleasure, Miss Aeris." He said and shook her hand. There was a strength and roughness there, from the hard work he did, but they were also supple and lithe, from the delicate artistry of glassblowing. No matter how you put it though, they were dirty. As many a blacksmith knew, the dirt under the nails could almost never been removed. Somewhat annoying when trying to clean up and be presentable, but that was a rare occasion indeed. For Nepmar that one such occasion had been the handfasting ceremony with his now wife of ten yahren.

He looked like he was about twenty six yarhen, to maybe twenty eight, but definately no younger than that. Unlike Jin, he had some hair to speak of, and it was pulled back in a defiant pony tail that ended in wide, loose, curls tapering down between his shoulders. It wasn't overly long, but it was enough to go against the grain and not have a shaved head. His face, on the other hand, was clean shaven, for safety's sake. Who knew when a spark might fly up, it wouldn't do to have a beard. All in all his face was wide and somewhat rounded, with a soft line to his chin. He was attractive in a way that lended more toward safety and security than raw sex appeal.

"So, did Kuta bring you by to watch me work?" He asked, his carmel eyes alit like the fire he had been working over, he reaked of deep nurturing tendencies as he looked at Akuta and smiled softly. "She's probably my number one fan, out there telling all the nobles of my goods."

The girl didn't say anything, she just blushed a bit.

"You're welcome to look around if you like to." Nepmar said. "I'm just about to start a new piece. What's you favourite colour? I'll make you something to remember your visit by." He winked and moved toward the colored rods of glass ranging in all the hues of the rainbow. He offered whatever she desired.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

"Don't worry about the dirt," she reassured. "You can't come to such a great place and not expect to be coated in soot and debris," she left it at that. She with drew her hand from his and looked into his eyes while he spoke.

"Partly," she replied. "I came to learn some as well. I've dabbled a little bit, none of my work has come to be a fraction flawless as yours. You are truely a master of glass blowing," she mentioned the last, trying not to put anyone in an akaward compliment situation.

"Since this was the first place she mentioned to go, I bet. I am new in town, and so I am site-seeing," she added while looking at Akuta as well. Her vision fell back to the standing man and she could hint at the fact that he was a kind-hearted person. Somehow, it comforted her to know such an irrelevant fact.

"Blue," she finally said after a forever-seeming flicker. It reminded her of water, the color cyan. She stood before him and waited for Nepar to start. Aeris decided not to go and browse his wonderful pieces because she would have got lost in the preciseness of it. She guessed it wasn't going to matter since the rest of the world was going to become fuzzy once he began.

Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Well, I know I think this shop is a great place, but not many aside from Kuta and me think so. So, thanks. I mean, it even takes a lot of doing to get my wife in here. She doesn't want to get dirty." He shrugged and picked up a blue rod which he moved over the flame quickly to make it maleable.

"Blue it is, Miss Aeris." He warmed the piece and placed the coloured glass on the end of the long metal tool. Rolling the pipe along the rim of the stove he quickly melted it until it was to the point that the softest touch would change it permanently, then he grabbed another piece, this one a darker blue, although to the swanmaiden it looked black currently because of how thick it was. It wasn't until he laced it along the rim of the pipe, and the firelight shone through, that it was evident to be blue. Quickly this to began to melt.

With veteran's motions he lifted it and then placed the long shaft on the table, where he laid it flat and began rolling it from side to side, only slightly, to keep it from getting to heavy on one side. As he did so he bent down and blew into the end of the pipe, but only with the briefest touch, as the hot air was rushing out of the end. He continued to roll it before lifting it to the fire again. This time he grasped a utensil, it was a metal tool used to clamp the molten glass and bend it. Allowing the end of the piece to cool, he pulled on it and then twisted round and round to make a multi colored coil which he then blew into again. The glass puffed up a bit. One last warming and then he pulled it off the tube and set it upright, creating a little pedastal of molten glass for it to rest on.

It was an interesting item, not a useful vase or glass, but rather statuary. The dark blue and light blue had mingled together to erase harsh lines of color, instead there was an intermediate blue tone between them. From the bottom portion where the two straws of glass started they twisted together and became smaller in diameter as they rose to a pointed pinacle where the medium blue took over the final tip. The whole thing was arched, and dipped down with a casual curve that was reminiscent of a wave, then again, the way it only came halfway down the height, it was also remarkably akin to a swan's graceful neck.

"There. It's a simple statue, not really of much use. I understand if you'd rather something other than it. I just feel when I make them, especially when I am making them for a specific person. For some reason they lose function, but a form appears. I can't really control it." He smiled. "It will need a little while to cool off though, if you do decide to take it."

Looking at Akuta, who was grinning magnificently as he worked, her mind and soul entranced by his calculating and specific concentration upon the task at hand. "It's beautiful, Nepmar." She said with awe tinging her voice. "You really are a master, like Aeris said."

"Ah, that's really not necessary." He replied and dug one of his feet into the sandy floor of the back room bashfully. "But, Miss Aeris, you said that you have had some experience in glassblowing? Would you like to try your hand at it." He looked at her beautiful robes and smirked. "Unless you'd prefer to wait another time when you are in something that you are not as worried of?"
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

Aeris watched each precise movement that he did. She was right, her mind and focus engulfed what he was doing. It was always a fascinating subject, glass blowing. There was a fine art of delicacy to it and yet still held a brute strength that many of the other crafts didn't possess. The young maiden was truly impressed by his concoction.

"It's perfect," she said. "Besides, such exquisite work doesn't have to be used, just admired."

The swan rolled up her sleeves, to avoid them catching on fire and took the rod from the master of the blacksmith. "The clothes aren't that important, besides, I am suppose to have some fun tonight. This qualifies as a fun," she ironically replied.

She started out mimicing what the mentor had. She put down that tool and picked up one that was of some actual use to her. She closed her eyes and picked one out since she couldn't decided. Rod in hand, she began.

Aeris placed the solid tube of glass into the oven and rotated it appropriately. She removed it, turning it slowly and methodically. The swan took a deep breath and blew through the end of the hollowed object and the melted shard expanded. Aeris smoothed it out on the table and back into the fire it went. When it was ready she took it out again and repeated her actions. The woman did this several times until she thought that her work had been a success. Before she had completely finished, she pushed a smaller, thinner pipe through the top of the hallowed ball of solidified sand. She left it there so the glass would cool around it forming a way to hang her project.

"How did it come out?" she asked not quite knowing how spectacular it had become. All she was aiming for was a simple hanging ball, nothing too complicated, just something simple but superb in its own way.

Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Alright, be careful." He said hesitantly, though he didn't worry about his instruments, instead, he cationed on behalf of the fair swanmaiden keeping herself safe. Though, as she had said, she had done this before, so it was doubtful she do anything crazy. The piece of glass she had randomly grabbed was white, but it wasn't clear, it was opaque and difficult to see through, as if the glass were filled with milk.

Nepmar stepped back and allowed Aeris some room, though he continued to watch her carefully. As she turned the ball and blew into the end of the shaft, it slowly expanded into a bubble. The blacksmith, like a good tutor, moved his arm forward and said to her: "If you lift your elbow a bit higher," Here he lifted the swan's light arm and positioned it to a different angle. "You will have a better pivot." He nodded and once again returned to the place where he had been standing.

Once Aeris finished with her product Akuta clapped and Nepmar joined in. They were standing next to one another, about 4 feet behind where the swanmaiden worked. They appeared very comfortable around one another, no doubt they spent a lot of time together, especially considering that she had touted up his reputation so much. "That's very nice. You know what it reminds me of? The orbs of light that Nadia makes, since it almost glows." It was true, the way it had bubbled out and thinned it was almost clear in some places, but as it tapered out to the exterior of the bubble the opacity increased so one couldn't see through. The smaller straw of glass she had snagged was black, and it fit in quite nicely.

"You too, Miss, are quite talented. Very smooth and nicely done. You've got the touch. With training you could become a Mistress of the Glass." Nepmar insisted as he looked at the ball she had created. "Allow it to cool and then you may take both back to your home. You said you are new to the city, where abouts are you staying?"

"She's at the temple with me. Nadia asked me to take her out." Akuta said. It was a rather trivial question, and the girl had finally thought of something to actually say to the blacksmith after having been quiet so long. "Maybe we will come back tomorrow." She looked over to Aeris and smiled knowingly. "Oh, wait.. she's going out with Jin tommorow night, I almost forgot." It was drenched with sarcasm as she smiled, the mirth flickering in her eyes.

"Jin! I swear, that boy..." He shook his head. "I sometimes wish I had the courage to ask out such beauties at his age." He grinned. "Miss Aeris, he is a very nice lad, I hope you have a good time with him. As for me, my wife will be expecting me back home soon, as I've already stayed longer than she rathers."

"Why do you let her boss you around?" Akuta asked naively. "You should be able to do what you want." The girl shrugged and Nepmar sighed. He didn't seem to be in a happy marriage, atleast not the ways he had spoken of it so far. Reaching over her small hands, the acolyte picked up the two glass pieces and handed the orb over to Aeris. "Here, you carry one, just in case. Better safe than sorry." Smiling to Nepmar she waved. "I'll stop by tomorrow or the day after."

Nepmar waved as well. "Again, pleasure meeting you Miss Aeris, I hope we've the oppertunity to see one another again. Have a good evening." He returned to his work, he had to clean up the area and put out his ovens and wipe off the anvils.

Akuta lead them out of the work area, and then into the shop, finally to the door and outside. Pushing hard against the outter door she procured the key and locked it once more. "Don't need anyone stealing his treasures." Looking over to Aeris, Akuta made sure to hold onto the glass piece well, but not crush it either. "Was that fun? Are you ready to head back to the Temple?"
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

"Thanks," replied to the helpful advice. "I have a lot to learn," she added.

A few burns went by and the graceful novice finished her work. Aeris bowed as the applaused started. "Thank you, thank you," she said while throwing her hands up in the air. It was as if she put on a great performance, one that would be remember for yarhen to come. She didn't think it was any greatly spectacular, just a simple woman having some fun. The swan smiled none the less for she was having a grand time.

Something inside of her clicked. She didn't know what it was, but some piece of her slid back into place ... a void that had been consumed by emptiness when her parents died. Aeris loved her parents and never wanted them to leave. She was much smaller and her mind less developed when her father passed away. She had grown and matured by the time her mother, Labetha, had followed her dear husband to the spirit realm. The swan never considered that such a place in her heart would be filled again, no matter who she came into contact with or even what she did. To have such a miniscule commonality with people she had befriended made her belong again, something she longed for for what felt like an eternity.

"Jin must be a kind person. To have raised such a precious jem like Akuta, I would expect nothing less," Aeris said while looking at the both of them. "I will be sure to come back, maybe you could teach me how to do this for real," she mentioned, giving her orb a little attention.

"Is was get meeting you as well. A sure pleasure ... and thanks for letting me use your equipment," more than you'll ever know.

She gave him a wave on their way out and soon they found themselves back outside. "No, of course," she replied. "I had so much fun, thanks for bearing with me. Yeah, lets head back. I am sure you have a busy day tomorrow ... I know I'm going to," she mentioned.

As they began to make their way back to the temple, Aeris looked at the acolyte and ask, "define important."

Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Akuta continued walking as she mused over Aeris's question. She reflected on when she had spoke of the importance of some people, but she wasn't sure if she was prepared to delve into such a subject with someone she thought of to be on that level of importance.

"Important, m'lady?" She questioned in return, looking quite the part of an innocent school girl. Suddenly Akuta looked much younger and much more naive than she had in the room with the blacksmith.

"Oh.. you mean about the people, right?" The girl looked down at the ground as if the answer were written there. She felt comfortable with Aeris and didn't want that to shift too much. "Well, it's just that I know my place, is all." She shrugged losely and looked at the glass sculpture as they passed beneath a lit lantern on the road, slowly getting closer to their destination.

"You are obviously someone important, because you were with Nadia. She is probably the most important woman in all of Abu`Sahir, atleast until the Rafao takes a wife. She, herself, meets with Ionis, so for her to have taken tea with you means a great lot. Plus, you exude a grace and level headedness.

"So, I don't know, it's strange for you to treat me as if we are equals, when that must not be the case. I guess, earlier, when you were talking to Jin, it wasn't just about that he is my brother and it's a competition, but that I worry about him. I've seen plenty of slave-boys get used by travelling nobility." She realized she might've overstepped a boundery with that statement, but she did not fear what Aeris would have done to her.
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

Aeris let out a notible sigh. "Akuta, I am no nobilty, what it may seem. I am favored by the Gods in a way that so few woman can even apprehend. Nadia knows this, so there I stay .. besides, what high official would venture into a blacksmith's and actually use his tools, none that I know of" she added after a flicker or two with humor littering her tone.

When the young girl assumed that Aeris was just like any other pretty woman, the swan accepted it. It was fair for Akuta to guess on such a notion since that seemed to be accustomed to Amun Rah. Her beauty wasn't fantastic or flawelss, so she thought. Aeris had always been a modest person, finding hidden qualities in someone to make them attractive.

The maiden looked at the girl that was walking beside her and just agreed. Aeris hadn't traveled much, but even she knew it wasn't uncommon for nomadic people to use someone for a good time. Some people liked that sort of rush, but not the icy haired woman.

The swan nodded here and there as Akuta spoke. She knew where the girl was coming from and could relate, slightly. She herself had never been in such a predicament, so it wasn't as personal. "Qualities that you yourself have as well. I've never been one for putting myself above others, I don't really see the point in it. Take away the money, the fancy clothing, all the luxuries of nobility. Everyone would be the same then. I don't know, even now, I don't see much of a difference between you and I ... even myself and Jin. We are all people just trying to survive. We live day to day doing what we can to remain happy, content with life," she trailed off.

"If it makes you feel any better I could break the plans with Jin," Aeris added bluntly. "He seems a bit better off without me anyhow."

Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"You aren't an aristocrat?" Akuta looked at Aeris skeptically. She wasn't quite sure if the girl was just putting her on, playing with her or something. Yet, she didn't seem like she was lying. "Seriously?" Her brows knitted beneath her bangs. "Well, if you say so. I just assumed since you were with Nadia and staying on the Temple. You definately aren't a priestess... are you?" Now everything was in question.

"Sorry, you aren't." She laughed a bit. "I know that much atleast. I guess I really did just assume."

Shrugging losely Akuta considered what else the angel had said. "So you are a favoured of the Gods? Well, that's pretty impressive. I knew there was something about you." She nodded. "You seem special in someway. So, Anasis has a purpose for you or something? Well.. everyone has a purpose in the greater scheme, but I mean, you have a large purpose?

"Sorry, if this is a weird topic I understand not wanting to get into it. I think it's better you aren't nobility though. I'm not so nervous now. I guess being a prophet is easier to deal with than being born rich.

"I know you say everyone is the same, but I don't think that's true. I mean, take me and Jin for example. I'm about to dump a whole bunch of information on you, so be prepared: Well, We came from an affluent family in the city. Jin was raised as aristocracy until he was 6 or 7 yahren, or so. Then I was born. My mom died while in labor."

Here she paused. "Don't say sorry or anything. Everyone wants to say sorry like they get it. I didn't know her at all, so I don't really feel sad over her loss. I've learned better.

"Anyway, after she died, my father couldn't bare it, and his finances began to collapse. He stopped heeding our ancestors and they renegged their assistance in keeping money flowing into our treasury. So, when I was about 1 yahren old he took his own life, leaving Jin and I to ourselves. We had lost everything, they took our house and threw us into the streets. Jin took care of me.

"He never forgot being nobilty, and having resources, and all that. I never new what it was like. Anyway, when I was like 5 yahren, after spending so long on the streets, Nadia took me in. By then Jin had already been bought and made a slave. He had been keeping me secretly in his small room.

"The point of all this is, though, that when you are raised with money it changes who you are. I would never approach someone I thought was nobility, where as Jin has no problem doing that, for he is completely comfortable with money. I'm not. It does change who you are. My father couldn't bare to live without it." As the story ended they reached the back door to the Temple. "Well, here we are."
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

"No, not a priestess, well not that I know of. Nadia may train me but I believe she knows my potential more than I do. I'm just a simple woman," she added. "Nothing too special about me ..." Aeris shrugged.

"Besides, you are right. Everyone does have a purpose in life, other's are meant to be slaves, others, guards to the Rafao. Two completley different spectrums of the employment scale, but still are vital to the economy," even as Aeris said it, she didn't really like it. For once she would like to see a noble scrub a floor, or better yet, pick up after themselves. It didn't make them bad people, they had just become accustomed to having someone else clean up after they had left. That was the way of their life.

As the girl's story progressed, Aeris didn't even contemplate giving her apologies. She had never really understood the inclination to reply sorry to someones death. Why would she have been sorry? Maybe for the acolyte that walked near her, or the fact that she had been raised by her brother. Children aren't suppose to raise each other, that's what parents are for. Thinking about what Jin sacrificed to care for his little sister earned him some brownie points, and a lot at that.

"The weak are changed by money. I've known people have gained great sums from an inheritance and they maintain their personailty ... their grounded nature. However, I have also witnessed some become consumed with wealth and power. It depends who you are," she finished with a sincere tone.

They walked a bit farther and finally came to the back of the temple. "Oh, thank the gods. The heat from the oven sucked my energy right out of me," she laughed a bit. It had always been like that, whether it was from glass blowing or lying out in the sun, both left the swan with a lightheaded disposition.

Aeris stepped in front of her guide and opened the door. "After you," she said waving her hand in a similar gesture.

Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Yeah, I know that. Some people can handle it, but basically everyone I've seen is overcome with greed. I mean, Nepmar's wife, she spends every banner that he makes. All his time is burned away on pretty dresses and over-stuffed furniture in their home." Akuta sighed. The tone with which she used to describe the woman really presented her dislike of the wife. "Such a waste, you know? I just think there is more than that."

Stepping inside the door to the temple Akuta gave a quick curtsey, out of habit. "I really don't mind you going out with Jin, it's perfectly OK by me. Just be careful, he probably thinks you are a noble woman, too. I'm not saying that's his only reason for having tried to coerce you away from my company, I'm just saying keep it in mind. He's really a sweet guy, he's just trying to find himself again. Jin searches for his purpose."

Akuta gave a big smile from her full lips. She was so young in body, and somewhat in her temperment, but there was a wisdom in her dark eyes that spoke of her knowledge of things that Aeris was just beginning to understand. "I better get going and make sure everything is taken care of. Nadia should be back from visiting with the Rafao now, if you go check her office." With that she departed, moving away from the swanmaiden.

OOC: Alright, give a final post as to where/what you are doing and then it's time for a new thread. I will skill this one soon! ~Ash
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

"Nempar is a fine craftsman, he deserves better," was all the Aeris added to the negative talk of the wife. The swan didn't really know any of these people, but somehow her heart went out to them.

"I'm glad that you don't mind, it's reassuring that you won't be upset about it. Should I tell him of my massive wealth and power?" she asked sarcastically.

"Either way, I will let you get back to your work ... I seem to have stolen enough of your time. Come find me tomorrow night ... you can help me get ready?" Aeris invited. She didn't know if Akuta was a fan of doing the dressing up thing, so she left it hanging out the air.

The maiden called out, "sleep well," before the young female could completely escape. When she was finally by hereself, Aeris went insearch of the priestess.
Last edited by Aeris Mourir on Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Skillaz!

Advances:
Native Craft [glassblowing]: basic +** (addition of two stars)

New:
Conversation: basic
Seduction/woo: basic (::cough:: hooker ::cough::)
Theology: basic
Manipulation of energy ~ sorcery: basic
Knowledge [Amunic Lore]: basic
Last edited by Ashari on Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”