Finding a home -- Gorgo

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Finding a home -- Gorgo

Post by Ashari »

Samheen 21 Early MT

Jin couldn't believe what had happened and that everything that he had been told had been entirely accurate, though, there was a lot more that the Rafao had not spoken of as of yet. He supposed that the details would never be released, but that was the way of these things. Looking down at Gorgo he sighed. "Peace, my brother." He offered his hand for the short sailor to shake. "We have done our part to assure the safety of our leader." If Gorgo accepted he would give a hearty handshake before letting go and leaning down to grab the ladder which he righted so it reached back up to the canopy.

And now Gorgo was left to his own devices. The crowd had dispersed and the both the warriors and the rebels had gone back to their homes. Gorgo had no home. He was new to this wretched isle, and it was nearly dawn by all accounts, practically no taverns would be taking someone at this late a mark. It was up to him to decide where he would want to go.

The streets were open and so were his options. There was Anurith's Golden Ram, the Bad Omen tavern, as well as a few smaller places scattered through the city if he were willing to look. There was also a street corner, or a back alley where some bums slept. However, the desert had notoriously freezing nights, and already the chill was creeping into his bones, and particularly of his missing hand where he felt a twing of phantom pain.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

Jin looked down at Gorgo and sighed. "Peace, my brother." He offered his hand for the short sailor to shake. "We have done our part to assure the safety of our leader." Ripped from his rather stirring inner visions of earlier beheadings he had witnessed, Gorgoniy looked at the offered hand. Violent thoughts mulled around in his mouth. Peering up at the youngster's face he spat out a great, soggy glob of spittle. It landed at Jin's feet. Without a further word the scornful halfling about turned and strode off. Now to look for that whore-house...

After two dozen paces it hit him that he was a stranger in an even stranger city. Way back in his mind he seemed to remember that a few of his former ship-mates had been here before. The tales about Abu'Sahir were wondrous and magical. A bit overdone if you ask me! Still, he did remember the mentioning of whorehouses. In Gorgo's mind there was no doubt that every itself respecting city had an abundance of 'stick-poking-establishments'.

I'm sure that ratty Hubert recommended a few houses. He tends to take a tour around the whorehouses whenever he goes a shore. The halfling tried to remember a name. One name kept popping up. That must have been a great establishment if I am able to recall the name. 'The Golden Ram' that was it. To Gorgoniy's lecherous mind the name sounded right. Although he tended to call his pecker differently, he could imagine some lofty aristocrat coming up with 'golden ram'.

His mind made up, Gorgoniy decided to get his bum over there. Still, he didn't know where to find his destination. Peering about he noticed enough people standing around. "Any of you know the Golden Ram? I need directions!"
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Jin just shook his head at the halflings rude behavior. He was too much of a gentleman to sink to the short fellow's level, so he just took in a large breath, puffed up his chest as many a man was known to do when his honor was questioned, and then he pulled his hand away. "You don't deserve it anyway." He said gruffly and then went up the ladder after he righted it.

Around Gorgo no one seemed to respond to his query. Most of those present were injured in one way or another, or were busily tending to someone who was. "Anurith's ain't gonna be open at this mark, son." An old man hobbled through the street with a cane to support his shuffling left leg.

His nose was huge, as were his ears. That was common for the old, somehow they seemed to just be noses and ears. His small eyes, blue in hue, were barely visibly beneath thick white eyebrows that were longer than what little hair was on his head. His skin was frail and strangely pale considering his environment. "Come on then, let's get moving." He limped forward at a slow pace but it seemed understood that he meant for Gorgo to follow him.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

The whorehouse closed?! What kinda businessman closes his whorehouse. If I owned one it would be open 24 marks a day 10 days a week! This new fact forced Gorgo to re-examine his battleplans. The old sod's 'Come on then, let's get moving' hit him rather unexpectedly. His broad, round face showed a flabbergasted expression. What, where. Who does the old mangy goat think he is?

The halfling sailor, looked on as the shell-eared stranger hobbled away. He chuckled envisioning the old geezer's expression when he noticed his charge gone. He must take me for a fool. I won't follow just any old dick telling me to. There might be a group of more fleet-footed muggers waiting at our destination. No, no, not me!

Looking around for anyone not too engrossed in their or other people's injuries, he flung some words into the open. "Any other whorehouse then? Come on, don't be shy! Tell me how to get to the nearest whorehouse." Awaiting a response Gorgo pondered the selfishness of some people. A few minor injuries don't precede a stranger in need! That one, there with the all but severed hand...I'm sure he knows where the nearest whorehouse is. Some people are so rude!

OOC: :P
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

The hunched man turned and gave Gorgo a hard look. "A pox o' your throat, you bawling blasphemous, incharitable dog." He shook his head. "You warrant a drowning, young pup." Turning back around he started hobbling toward an alleyway with a bit more speed. Though, he was still hindered, so it was going to take him a burn to get to the corner. After that, who knows where he might end up.

No one answered Gorgoniy's question of whorehouses. They were too busy dying to worry about a query by a short handicapped sailor. "None of them will know where the good brothels are..." The old sage said, but he didn't turn, he continued walking.

A woman had appeared from the shadows. She had been hanging back during the battle. She had long black hair and dark dusky skin and her body was curved in all the ways a real woman's should be. Busty, full hipped, and with a narrowed waist she was slinking from the darkness swathed in a tight black dress that was torn and ragged at the bottom. She wasn't wearing shoes, and the tights she was wearing were full of holes. "Jou lookin' fer a good-thime, shhuga?" She winked and gave him a toothless smile.
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

The tirade of the hobbling grandfather took Gorgoniy rather off guard. Unsure whether or not he was dealing with some kind of sorcerer, he quickly looked down. He remembered sorcerers being described as archaic, greying sages after all. So the chance that the ancient geezer had turned him into a flea ridden dog then and there was a real one. Gorgo was so relieved to recognize his own flea ridden hide instead; it even made him forget to loose his temper.

Grinning he had to admit to himself that the only part not true in the sage's assessment of him was the 'dog'-part. Happily he waved a goodbye at the blundering backside. The off-handed remark echoing back from the aged lips grabbed his attention though. Good brothels? Did he say he knew the good brothels? As he was considering the possibility of a seedless, old man knowing the whereabouts of any brothels, his thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of a pretty lady.

The seasoned sea-salt recognized a lady of the sheets when he saw one. Even before she spoke a lecherous smile started to creep over his features. With his brow barely reaching her bust he did have a marvelous view of the juicy fruits in the stall. Any thoughts of following the old sage were wiped clear from his mind. With his gaze glued to every curve of the woman, his fantasy went into overdrive. Impossible position after impossible position zipped past his mind's eye. Too bad she's so skinny. Look at that waist. I have to be careful there.

Her somewhat shabby attire did not deter the starving sailor at all. "Jou lookin' fer a good-thime, shhuga?" She winked and gave him a toothless smile. Gorgoniy was ecstatic to find all the whore's teeth missing; no healthy fangs to do damage in precious places. Not a man to forget his usual selection procedure, he blurred out. "So... how much for a romping?"
Last edited by Gorgoniy on Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Dark circles were heavy under her eyes, accentuating the deep dark pools of her irises. "Thuw banner." She held up her hand and lifted two fingers. She was missing her ring finger on that hand from the base knuckle. A scar ran down her palm. It was whiter than the rest of her tanned skin. "Jou gotta rhoom fer us?" She asked him and then leaned forward a bit to display her goodies a bit more for the vertically challenged sailor.

"Or wouldja rathah it right here?" One of her brows raised a bit as she tested the water of whether or not he was so oppertunistic as that. Really, it was whatever her customer wanted if it meant she got her coin. However, prostitution was illegal in Amun Rah, except by institutions that payed dividends back to the crown, in which case it was allowed.

That was the case in almost every port city in all of the Seven Isles, infact, it was true of almost every city in the entirety of Tazlure with the exception of places like Pirate's Duchy or perhaps Pan's Isle. A seasoned traveller like Gorgo would be quite aware of such laws and restrictions.
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

Two banner? Sea-turtles and shark-turds that's cheap! The halfling sailor peered at the woman with growing suspicion. A bit too cheap! Gorgo remembered one earlier occasion when he thought he would get a sweet deal. The lady in question had been hiding more under her skirts than he had expected. She turned out to be a cross-dressing man-whore! A shudder ran along his spine. The memory doused the fire in his loins in one great splash.

When the 'lady' asked if he had a room the alarm-bells in his head started to chime even louder. What self-respecting whore doesn't have a room to conduct her business? This is not right! As she leaned over, she almost caught his nose between her cleavage. It all but swayed him, rekindling the small halfling's desire. He winked at her.

Then she opened her soft lips again. "Or wouldja rathah it right here?" With his nostrils so close to her mouth, they were greeted by a strong odour of onion. Rotten clams and scallops! She reeks! The stench forced him a step back. Foul breath was no problem, but Gorgoniy really, really hated onions. "Errr...sorry, don't have a room!"

With these words he about turned and sped off after the old sage. Perhaps seeking out the 'best' brothel of the city isn't a bad idea after all. That woman must have eaten at least fifty pounds of raw onion to smell like that! Hurrying along Gorgo increased his speed. Where did that old geezer go?
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

The hooker's eyes narrowed as he backed out of the deal. She couldn't imagine what could've been what turned him off, other than perhaps his sour breath washing back into his face off of the wall of her cleavage. "Get outta herrr then!" She growled and turned around, looking to find her next mark. It wouldn't take long, perhaps a few burns, eventually another would come looking for a cheap time, and she would be more than ready for him.

Gorgo, on the other hand, had made it easily to the end of the block where he had seen the old goat hobble off, and as he rounded the corner he spotted him, still limping with favour toward his right leg, the cane supporting the majority of his weight. He, though handicapped, still made pretty good time, as he had nearly made it to the end of the next road in the short time since the halfling had been wooing the prostitute.

Hearing the large-footed approach of Gorgo the seasoned Amon Subhayan turned around. "That took you longer than I thought it would..." He smirked, and the candlelight from a street corner torch illuminated his visage, displaying bluish veins beneath the thin surface of his skin. "There are some things that you shouldn't try to get a bargain price for," he said and then started forward once again. "Where do you hail from?"

OOC: As amusing as it was, please don't make assumptions about my NPCs, for all you know, she could've had breath like roses and fart sunshine. :wink: Also, I asked around before I posted: 2 banner is acceptable for a street-corner style toothless woman of the night.
Last edited by Ashari on Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

(OOC: Sorry for the assumption. *Gorgo bows down humbly to Ashari's knowledge and grandness* 2 banner is acceptable...? Hmm, still sounds mucho cheapo to me. Probably Gorgoniy had some higher quality whores...or perhaps they overpriced themselves on viewing him... :D )

IC:
Beating a quick retreat, left Gorgoniy with a bitter taste in his mouth. It wasn't really in his nature to back off from anything or anyone. Still he couldn't shake his disgust of onions and thus blamed it on that quirk instead of any defeat on his part.

Although he wasn't very tall, his fleet feet managed to shorten the distance between himself and the old geezer. The old salt remembered seeing him round the corner and chased after him. After rounding the building's edge Gorgoniy slowed down, taking his time to spy for the antique sage. When his azure eyes picked up the hobbling form he speeded up again.

As the 3'2" halfling caught up with the man, he turned around. "That took you longer than I thought it would..." Nettled by the remark, Gorgo still decided to bridle his temper for once in his life. Fighting down his flaring anger, he swallowed the baleful remark burning in his throat. The smirk he caught in the flickering torchlight almost cremated his resolve like a moth in a flame. Again the hot-tempered seaman suppressed a violent reaction.

"Where do you hail from?" Glad to have the diversion, Gorgoniy dragged his mind towards the harmless banter. Unable to shake all of his aversion though, he kept his answer curd and unfriendly. "The Western Kingdom."
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

OOC: No worries, hon.

IC:

"Ah, Western Kingdom. Big mountains, lots of trees..." He nodded and continued on his way. "Fine horses as well," he said.

The bottom of his cane caught between two cobbles in the road and he paused for a flicker and wiggled it until he could pull it free from the restraint. Around them the aroma of the battle -- fire and blood, hung heavily in the cold air. A swift breeze carried the scent of bread cooking from within the kitchen of a house they passed and it mingled with the smell of the desert and ocean. It was to the nose was a cacauphony is to the ears.

"You have money, then, correct?" The old man asked once he was on the move again. They continued walking and then took a turn down another road. "We're getting close to my home, now." A few people moved about the streets, but overall it seemed mostly empty. Two young men, with the air of hooliganism about them, locked their vision on the small pair, but they stopped after the two of them stepped into a pool of light cast by a lantern. Perhaps it was Gorgo's hook, or maybe they looked too poor to bother robbing.

"Here we are," he said and lifted a hand to point to a buidling. It was tall and had been standing there for many yahren. Here there was much activity. Men stood in a line outside the door. They whispered as the halfling and geezer approached. A sign hung over the door with a chest upon it, and a black X emblazoned over it. "Welcome to the Treasure Trove, X marks the spot of the best booty in Abu`Sahir..." He winked and stepped past the line and let himself in. A large man at the door nodded to him as he went by. "The short one is with me."

"Yessir, Boss," he replied. All Gorgo could tell of him was that he was massive and very well muscled, so much so that his chest, so pushed out, obscured the short being's vision of his face.

"You have a preferance of woman?" They entered a foyer that was ornately decorated. It was an opulent entry and it set a mood with a red velted couch and golden papering on the wall, or perhaps it was actual gilding. The ceiling was tiled. A carpetted stairway lead to a second floor. "Such as... height?"
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

Big mountains, lots of trees... Well, YEAH!!! Clearly the man's knowledge of his homeland didn't stretch very far. Still, he was right about the mountains, trees and horses. For the first time in a long time a genuine grin spread over the halfling's features. It positively lit up Gorgoniy's face.

The aromas flavouring the air were lost on the undersized sailor; with his mind wandering, his nose picked up the scents but the stimuli just didn't reach Gorgo's consciousness. His thoughts were in turmoil. Should he trust the old geezer or not? Would he end up in a decent whore-house after all, or in a tight spot instead? When the hobbling man enquired after his finances a small, hairy hand slowly slid down to rest on his dagger. Can't be careful enough...

"We're getting close to my home, now." Grateful that their limping would end soon, the halfling almost missed the interest they aroused with two young - what looked like - muggers. When the pair lost their interest in them, Gorgoniy let his breath escape softly. He hadn't even realized that he had held it! Peering back to make sure they didn't intend to follow them, he almost bumped into his guide.

The old sage had stopped and pointed at an imposing building. "Here we are, Welcome to the Treasure Trove, X marks the spot of the best booty in Abu`Sahir..." Impressed by his surroundings and with a growing feeling of joy and randiness, he eyed his bearded companion with new respect and trust. The old geezer came trough for me after all. This looks very good indeed!

Grinning he followed - what appeared to be - the owner of the establishment inside. With a face unable to hide his excitement he nodded at the muscle-man guarding the entrance, although he seriously doubted whether or not the man even saw him.

"You have a preference of woman?" Stumped by the sudden business-like attitude of his host Gorgo momentarily was lost for words. And that sure didn't happen often. As he tried to gather his thoughts and formulate his wishes, the jab was delivered with impressive timing. "Such as... height?"

Fighting down his temper, he tried to convince himself that it was just a standard question to any patron visiting the house. By the way, it would be sensible to keep this fellow his friend. Knowing the owner did have its perks, after all. So, instead of spitting out swear-words and curses he just swept his hook to nose-height. "The boobs must be at nose-level. Yeah, that's definitely the ideal height!" A glint of mischief twinkled in his azure eyes. "Preferably three handfuls, thank you very much!"
Last edited by Gorgoniy on Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"I think I have just the girl..." he said with a smile and nodded. "Upstairs, third door on the right." The old man then walked away and entered a room to the left from which smoke billowed.

OOC: I have a loverly assistant coming in to entertain you, m'dear.

Post by Guest »

She was waiting.

A room of pure red velvet.

She was waiting.

A darkened room, misty and perfumed.

Sensuous.

A large posted bed stood in the middle of the room, red, gossamer veils covered the bed, silhouetting a slim feminine contour, moving like a snake, a soft purr of a moan filling the air.

Erotic.

She was waiting.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

((OOC: thank you very much. *Gorgo hops up and down in anticipation*))

IC:
What? Where? The old geezer left Gorgoniy standing in the foyer of his establishment. Feeling somewhat lost, the small halfling quickly gathered his wits about him and started to ascend the stairs. As he reached the top he glanced about. The same atmosphere as introduced downstairs plastered the walls here. With a growing feeling of anticipation and lust, the old seaman counted the doors. One hundred bottles of beers, two hundred bottles of beer, three hundred bottles of beer...here it is!

Standing before the door, Gorgo was unsure how to proceed. Should he knock or just waltz right in? Quickly he put his ear against the door. Nothing... Well, that wasn't much help, was it now. Without further thought he opted for the twofold approach; he grabbed the doorknob making sure that his knuckles softly impacted with the door, then barged right in.

His mouth dropped, his eyes ached. That is really, really red, that is! Confusion chased off the first shock. The room was filled with a sumptuous, sweet mist. As the pony-tailed gnome inhaled the veiled air invaded his lungs. It started as a soft cough. Gorgoniy tried to keep it in, but couldn't. His skillet and spyglass clanked into each other inside his backpack, as the sailor's body shook violently. Is there no window? VEN-TI-LA-TION, people!

Slowly the coughs died down, giving Gorgoniy the opportunity to explore his surroundings further. Although his eyes were still teary he made out the vast four poster bed. Some veils denied the ocean-blue eyes a clear view of the bed's contents. Suddenly he spotted some movement behind the fiery red curtains. "Err...is somebody there?"
Last edited by Gorgoniy on Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

With a snap of her fingers, the slow music instantly came. It was a flute's sound coming out of nowhere, echoing around the room like a flutist luring a snake out of a basket.

"Ar ye preepeer fur Mul'yan-DAHHH!?!" A voice replied harshly yet exotically in the human tongue --the last syllable coming out long and breathily-- thick with a heavy, exotic accent when Gorgoniy's voice came questioning.

The room slowly came alive with the flute's music, two beams of light focused from the bed upward into the ceiling, finely silhouetting the feminine curves and contours of the woman inside the red gossamer veils covering the huge posted bed. She was standing inside the middle of the bed, her hips swaying gently and erotically to the sweet sound of the flute. Her hands were snaking around her, her fingers moving around hypnotically.

"Dah Gret Mul'yan-DAHHH wil ekzayt yur loyns tu gret plezure!" The husky voice came again between the sweet note of a flute, sensuous and erotic and filled with exotic accent.

"Grrrr!" She growled, moaned and groaned huskilly at the same time. if that is ever possible!

Sexually, the figure danced and twisted like a snake, and then ever so slowly and teasingly, the great Mhul'Yanduh showed a tiniest part of flesh, her legs --from the toes to her knee-- it was deliriously white and fair, covered with netlike stocking of red hue.

"Grrrr!" She growled, moaned and groaned huskilly at the same time once more. Is that even possible?!

The veils parted minutely for her to peek at the man wanting to ravish her pure chasteness.

"Ooh!" The Great Mhul'Yanduh purred, "Iit iz a viry smool pie-ret!" She exlaimed out loud as she seemed to see the hook as his hand.

"Shiiiverr my timbher, oh smool und gret pie-ret! Argh!" Was her last try of being exotic as she flung open the veils covering the bed to reveal...

A young, female, fair-skinned halfling with a shoking red hair that cascaded down her back. She was clad in a velvet bodice, her legs covered in a red-net like stockings.

"Grrrr!" She scratched the air before her as she growled felinely, the flute seemed to be tittering, but it must be his imagination.

"Haargh!"
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

Instead of an answer an eery, high squeal assaulted Gorgoniy's small ears. Tone-deaf as he was the alluring tones of the flutes were spent to no avail. Barely able to refrain from stuffing some of the red velvet in his ears, the small halfling kept his blue eyes firmly glued to the bed. I hope this is all worth it! An imperceptible sigh escaped his mouth. A show! I'm not gonna pay for a show!

Abruptly his thoughts were interrupted by an exotic voice. "Ar ye preepeer fur Mul'yan-DAHHH!?!" A heavy accent smothered the words. Gorgo had to strain his ears and brain to make sense of the soft question. He was so preoccupied with the task that he almost forgot to get turned on by the hoarse vibrations...almost. The whole atmosphere - although not his jug of ale - intensified the impact of the magnetic voice.

Ack, why is that piping still there? It hurts my drums! Then the beams erupted from the bed, showering the person inside in light. Soft female curves were revealed, pumping hot blood through the old sailor's veins. Unaware of the gesture, Gorgo's hand snaked up and loosened the collar of his shirt. Pff, it's hot in here... The gentle movement of the silhouette's hips, the caressing hands, all added up to Gorgo's discomfort. If this went on any longer there would be only one possible outcome...

The muttered promise to 'ekzayt' his 'loyns' sounded even more promising. Then a low growl came. Romping seahorses! That doesn't sound like she needs any help... I didn't come here to play audience. I prefer a more hands-on approach! His thoughts turned into an unstable jelly, as the first nakedness was exposed. Well, it wasn't really naked, but covered in an enticing red stocking, the effect however remained the same. Only one thought remained in the small halflling-skull: CENSORED.

As the person hidden by the veils peeked out to assess her visitor, Gorgoniy tried to steal a glance of her soft body. 'Smool pie-ret'! I'm no 'smool pie-ret'! I am pretty big...for my size! His temper flared and tried to trash its way through the haze of randiness and lust fogging the old salt's head, to no avail. Impotent in its rage it sagged back abiding its time. Gorgo was teased enough. He verged on the edge of staining his pants.

As the veil curtains were thrown open, accompanied with the invitation to 'shiiiverrr my timbher', the horny halfling didn't have to think twice. With total disregard of his own life - and hers - he threw himself at the now exposed girl. His amazement to find that the Great Mhul'Yanduh was a pretty halfling girl, didn't stop him for a blink. It actually added to his enthusiasm: "Board!"

Post by Guest »

They both tumbled for like a few flickers into the huge expanse of the huge sized bed as the small halfling threw his own raging body towards the great Mhul’Yahduh, the sound of the flute fainting slowly within the burning flickers of moments until it died down.

He found her extremely strong as she put up her arms to ward off any incoming caresses or rompingness coming from the lustful, horny Gorgoniy. Easily, the halfling courtesan took both his arms and flopped him sideways, finding himself beneath the girl, his arms and legs spread opened, her breathing ragged as she smiled teasingly above him, her long locks of crimson hair falling and caressing his cheeks.

With a quick agility from her, a swift movements in her behalf for such a small and dainty halfling, the great Mhul’yanduh obtained some ironed manacles and firstly and abruptly snapping them locked around Gorgroniy’s wrists and then crept down to shackle his ankles in an open wide position.

“Ar yur loyns ek-sigh-ted tu gret plezur naw?” She asked huskily in her exotic voice, whispering so close to his ear to tickle him.

Slowly, she stood above him, her red lips smiling cutely and ever so teasingly, she started taking her red, netted stockings and then started wriggling out of her velvet bodice, moaning, groaning and growling felinely at the same time.

“Naw, wi wull pliy, my smool pie-ret!” She crooned perkily, creeping out of the bed and out of his sight. She was doing something, that Gorgoniy can hear. Small clanking sounds can be heard, like metals twisting against each other. And then, the sailor halfling found himself rising out of the bed, still shackled securely and saw the Great Mhul’Yanduh stark naked, carrying a long red plank and behind her, two human sized females were smiling lewdly at him, both naked as well, both carrying whips upon their hands.

“But he is still dressed, Yanduh?” The dark-skinned naked woman complained; her body well oiled and well muscled. “Do something about it, Maia!” She ordered imperiously to the other tawny-haired woman, her naked skin yellowish and devoid of any hair.

With a nod, Maia raised both of her hands and long feline claws slowly tract out of her fingers with a loud hissing noise. With a growl, the feline-clawed woman with the tawny hair and golden-cat like eyes tore and clawed Gorgoniy’s clothes in shred and it slowly fell out of his naked and unhurt body, his standing fascinum clearly seen by the triumvirate.

“Shul wi pliy now, Rhi-nah?” The female halfling asked the dark-skinned courtesan, her exotic voice floating above the scented air.

“No.” A small evil smile crept out of the dark-skinned woman. “We’ll let him suffer.”

The three ladies tittered their laughter and then stepped a few paces, just a few breaths away from the small halfling and simply stared at his standing fascinum, their lips curled in evil smiles.

Flickers burned and they simply stared, their breaths heavy, their bosom heaving.
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

As the two bodies bounced on the large softness of the bed, Gorgo enjoyed the warm softness of the redhead's curves. Unexpected the girl managed to struggle on top of him. Nice... I like my women fierce and strong! As she looked down on her victim the strands of hair tickled his cheek. Oversensitive by his need, he let a small groan slip out between his lips.

Before he was well aware of what happened to him he found his arms and legs shackled. It faintly remembered him of the one time he had seen a man quartered. The halfling sailor was glad to notice that the suite didn't provide enough room for the four horses needed for that.

At first he thought the shackles a nice touch. His mind played scenes of randiness in which these binds featured prominently. When he however was forcefully raised into the air, doubt started to gnaw at his overheated mind. Errr...I'm not sure whether or not I like this... Gorgoniy struggled to free himself of the constricting clamps, but of course his muscles were no match to the iron manacles.

He was about to shout and scream to be freed, as the beautiful whore returned, stark naked. Unsure what would happen next, he kept his peace. Some promising things could still come from this... As however the two human females entered the scene, the doubt hit him full in the face. Something's off here! This is NOT right!

"Err...girls this is not my mug of beer. Could you...errr...please lower me? I don't like this one bit!" Ignored, he felt bile rise into his throat as he saw the sharp claws suddenly sprouting from - the girl called - Maia's fingers. Not good at all...No, no, not good! As the feline claws ripped his clothes from him, he felt a sudden drop in temperature, within. He might be about to become tormented by three gorgeous women, torment it still would be.

As he followed their gaze glued to his proud mizzenmast, a feeling of dread and terror washed over him. The three women peered at him like sharks look at their prey. Part of Gorgo was fascinated and enthralled by what was about to happen, but as it would happen to him the need to flee held a majority vote.

Slightly relieved that the 'pliy' would be postphoned, the mention of suffer crushed his hopes with sudden and aggressive force. As the trio stared at his tree-trunk, the stress and distress ruling the old seaman's mind did its job. All energy was forced towards the communal goal of escape, the brain wirred and purred in an effort to find a way out. That also meant; no blood to spare. As the three pairs of eyes ogled it, the once fierce harpoon flopped back on Gorgoniy's hairy belly. All air...or rather blood had gone out of it and it limped a hasty retreat.

Gorgo took a deep breath and started to scream at the top of his lungs: "Help! Anyone get me out of here! HEEELP!!" Knowing that calling 'fire' brought the most attention - especially on a wooden ship and in cities dominated by wooden buildings - he changed tactics. "FIRE!! In here! Big flaming FIRE....!!"

Post by Guest »

They all gasped simultaneously, three pairs of eyes suddenly grew wide as Gorgoniy's bamboo stalk limped.

It didn't matter, his voice merely echoed around the room, bouncing off the walls and dying inside the room. It would seem the room was clearly padded and sound proofed, it was a bordello and a customer needed the privacy of a room to shout or do whatever is necessary.

The three courtesan were suddenly disappointed and they looked at each other in bafflement and then back to the halfling's limp pestle. They completely ignored his shoutings and yell, knowing that it was a customary procedure for such a night.

"Gurls!" Mhul'Yanduh exclaimed out in distress, her eyes seeking the two woman beside her. "Hee dew-zent wunt tu pliy! Wot ar wi gow-wing tu du?" her exotic accent was filled with worry.

"He wants fire." The dark-skinned amunic woman declared, eyeing the halfling from head to toe. "Candles?" She asked the two girls.

"But I haven't done that!" Maia exclaimed although her eyes were slowly grasping the idea. "We must huddle!"

Quickly, the three women stepped back from the halfling and into the far corner of the room where they huddled and circled, discussing things and giggling and snickering, their ample behind clearly seen, their bossom wiggling as they talked animatedly.

"Boot I wont tu yus my padel..." Gorgoniy heard the velvety halfling complained and then they started murmuring again.

Little did the three know, Gorgoniy's hooked hand silently slipped from the manacle. Apparently, it wasn't clapped so good and the locks were simple enough to unlock.

But will the little halfling free himself before the three furies decide what they will erotically torture upon the wee sailor?
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

As suddenly his hooked hand slid free from its manacle, Gorgo wrestled to stay in a balanced position. With his basic knowledge of acrobatics he was able to find a precarious equilibrium. The unexpectedness of the event silenced his outcries briefly. Don't stop, keep yelling! If you stop they might come to investigate the reason for it! "HELP!! Somebody help me! I want to get out of here!"

With one eye on the three bleak bottoms the old salt sought a way to free himself from the other bounds as well. "FIRE!!!" His priority lay with releasing the grip on his other wrist as well. Gorgoniy figured that with both hands free he would be able to fend of the three naked fiends. That surely would give him enough time to release his ankles. "Help me! PLEASE!! Get me out of here!"

Using his hook the unfortunate halfling attacked the lock. He prodded it into the keyhole and poked around in it, hoping to force it open. To hide the sounds, he put some extra energy into his vocal efforts. "FI'HER!! There is a terrible FIRE in here! HELP!!!"

Post by Guest »

The three furies giggled even more so as Gorgoniy's cry for fire echoed around the room. Their plump bottom wiggled delightfully and so did their round bosoms as they tittered their small laughs, never noticing that their prisoner had freed his hooked hand.

They were quite busy huddling and planning to further give the small halfling full erotic pleasure, Maia, her behind wiggling was suddenly slapped by the dark-skinned woman, and then was slowly squeezed and carresed by both the dark-haired woman and Mhul'Yanduh as they huddled so close together.

"Brand him!"

"Whip..."

"Dripping candles..."

"Bat my padel..."

Those were the few words he heard whe he started jimmying the simple lock of the other manacle clasped in his other hand. It took hima few flickers and suddenly, with a faint audible click, the clasp opened and both his hands were freed.

But what was this he was hearing, the three were slowly moaning and whimpering erotically as the three furies huddled, Maia's ravishing, fair and white buttocks was slowly being carresed by two hands: one dark-skinned and the other quite small.

Two more manacles upon his feet and Gorgoniy was free to go.
Gorgoniy

Post by Gorgoniy »

As the little halfling struggled to open the second padlock he kept an half eye on the three bare bums mooning him. As long as he had those in his sights he was al right. When he heard a slap he turned his full attention on what happened in the corner. What at any other time might have aroused him to no ends, now only faintly caught his interest. Other more important things had priority.

With renewed vigor Gorgo attacked the lock. Suddenly with a soft click the lock gave way. A grin spread across the sailor's broad face. That's it! Now to the other two. Above the cheers and outcries in his own mind a soft, erotic ballad started to intrude. One glance at the three furies in the corner told him that they were planning an orgy of some sorts. The slowly circling hands on Maia's soft buttocks, accompanied by the appropriate noises circumvented his defenses and slowly but surely his flag-mast started to stand to attention once more.

The involuntary physical reaction did however not deter Gorgoniy from his goal. Freedom was temporarily more important than hot steamy coupling. With a tight grin on his rugged face, the old seaman turned his attentions to the manacles around his ankles. To shun the arousing sounds from the far corner from his mind and ears he started his cries for help up again. "FIRE!! Burning hot...errr...FIRE! Help me! HELP!!"

Partly aroused, partly nervous, the halfling tinkered with the locks of his chained feet. Stupid things! Let go of me!

Post by Guest »

The room was quite hot as the small halfling, naked and with his grinding pestle standing, found himself bathed in sweat as he worked the locks. His clothes were tattered and ruins at the floor and his backpack and belongings at the floor near the head of the bed.

It took him more than a flicker, but his tool was good enough as he pick the look of the two other manacles on his ankles and with two audible clicks, it snapped open.

But the three furies' ears were sensitive as weel, despite their moanings, huddling and Gorgoniy's yell of fire burning, their head snapped in attention and three pairs of devilish eyes turned upon the small halfling and at his aroused, gleaming state. With wicked smiles, the started moving towards the small hooked sailor, their whips and plank snapping with a loud cracking noise.

"Our little pirate is being naughty..." The dark-skinned woman warned venomously, snapping her whip at the floor with a loud crack. "Nuh-uh-uh! What do we do with naughty boys, Yanduh?" She asked the small female halfling.

"Um... Ay zu nut nu. Wi giv 'im ural plezure?" The Great Mhul'Yanduh asked in reply.

Maia eyebrows arched at the sailor gleaming and erect state and she started purring, her claws starting to extend.

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”