Aveas: Entrance by Sea: Harbour

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Aveas: Entrance by Sea: Harbour

Post by Ashari »

What once had been a bustling harbour thanks to the openess of Pan, was now a nearly impossible navigation task for anyone who was not familiar with the waterway. Without a guide, making the trek via boat was more than difficult, it was deadly. Floating along the surface, next to sharp and abrupt rocks were many things, including: long planks of wood from ship's hulls, crates of cargo, and bodies, some partially decomposed in the sea water. It was not a sight that inspired even a courageous man to brave the isle's rocky exterior, dubbed: Pan's Teeth.

If one could pass the treacherous terrain, then they would find a wide harbour which had been full of merchant's ships, but was now ominously empty. There is the occasional trader, one looking to gain the most profit from the newly ravished coastal adhiel town. They set up their shops, prepared for the crowns to pour in. The ships that had already been in harbour, ones that belonged to the adhiel who once inhabitted the city, were now flying emblems of the One, a large eye on white background. However, even these newly comandeered ships did not seem to make sense mathmatically for the number of warriors who wandered through Aveas.

It was here that one could find directions around the 'civilized' part of Pan's Isle. The zealots had overrun the city, and it was now entirely populated by outsiders. They had made themselves quite comfortable in houses that were deserted, houses and businesses which could be seen from the harbour.
Last edited by Ashari on Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “Aveas Archive”