The moonlit path ~ Mio, samheen 25th (OPEN)

Moderator: Mods

Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Gwayne was a bit confused by the eyes of the girl, but the little ones smile made him feel better.

But just when he wanted to speak out the world became a worse place..... again. Little arrows appeared out of nothing and although he was unaware of the target, he reached out to grab the girl. But Dartimos had been faster, pushing the little girl behind him. It made Gwayne hesitate for a mere flicker, then the knife reappeared and his appearance changed accordingly. He upper body became bare with blue tatoos mixed with painted red and black symbols. While moving aside he did what his instincts told him to do, evade and attack.

Strange enough, the attack did something that he was unable to do himself at first. It broke his depressed mood, it was replaced with anger. Not always the best though......
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/

Post by Guest »

An adhiel dropped out of the sky.

Instinctively Mio made to shield Nishi, but it seemed that both Dartimos and Gwayne had had the same thought, and the little adhiel could do nothing but stand beside Dartimos, right hand clenched firmly around the knife Isaac had given her.

I wish I had Trithalsol. she thought vaguely, focussing on the stranger, but a small pang of regret ran through her at the thought of her faithful little sword, and her hand tightened around the dagger; all she had for defense.

Little arrows... a memory stirred and Mio remembered the glade, and the dark little creatures, and Isaac.

He wouldn't wake up... I couldn't wake him. A curtain of water veiled her sight as her eyes became wet with uncried tears. She sniffed and brushed them away with an irritated hand.

'Who are you.' she demanded to the stranger, a little sharper than she had intended.
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

The new arrival did nothing to thwart the arrows flying. Several stuck in clothes and boots, quickly burrowing in to find their way to skin and flesh. Gwayne caught the brunt of it, his torso unprotected by clothes or armour. Little pinpricks grew into a burning sensation that did not stop, but just grew in intensity as they found their way deeper into his body.

Nishi was shoved behind Dartimos with a shriek. She made herself as small as possible while the rain of arrows kept coming. For Mio the arrows turned into white streaks through her tears, making it hard to keep track of what landed where. The only thing still clearly visible was the image of Gwayne standing in front of them all, strange markings dancing up and down his bare chest and back.

As soon as the shower started from the undergrowth, as sudden did it stop again, leaving an eerie silence. Everyone felt the same burning as the arrowheads found their targets and moved in. Yet despite this all everyone was still standing.
Save one.

Nishi was gone.

The bones crumbled to dust in their burial mound.
The stones cracked and fell apart.
Light vanished.
Darkness.
Cold.
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Post by Dartimos Hammer »

Cold. So cold. In the darkness it was impossible to see. Dartimos reached behind him for Nishi, to pull her close, only to find nothing but empty air.

Taking a deep breath, he felt the cold burning his lungs as he slowly let the air escape. Then another, as the bellows of his lungs moved air in and out. He listened to his breathing, listening for the beating of the hammer that was his heart.

Thrumm

Thrumm

Letting his mind flow down the pathways he was learning, to the place where he would hopefully find the spirits of the fire, from whom he could beg warmth and light.
Comfort Level =D / Age = 41 (Gasp!!!)
Posting 1-2 times per week.

Post by Guest »

In the confusing hail of arrows, Annwen could find no words to deter the suspicious looks and questions of those she found herself amongst. 'I'm Annwen,' she blurted out, unable to give any further reassurance to her... what? Protectors? Companions? Attackers? She could not trust them any more than they would trust the adhiel herself.

Before the confusion had subsided, before the ache in her limbs and the stings of the cuts from her desperate rush through the forest had begun to make herself known, the scene desolved into darkness.

Instinctively, without even realising what she was doing, Annwen pulled her bow from her back, hoping she could provide herself some kind of protection in the pitch black. But what could she do if she could not see anything?

Frightened words bubbled from her lips, although whether she was directing them at those who had shot the arrows, or those who she had seen - who she assumed were still with her - she did not know.

'What do you want from me?'
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

"Goddess, grant me light !!" Gwayne prayed. The cold and darkness pushing him to the edge of reason.

His hands touched the stones on the ground, just to make sure that they did not disappear in this netherworld.

'What do you want from me?'....the words flowed towards him from the darkness.

"Uh.... could you do something about the darkness and cold ?" he responded...just automaticly.

But the voice made him feel better already.
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Post by Dartimos Hammer »

Somewhere out of the darkness, something stabbed him in the stomach. He could feel where the dart pierced him. With trembling fingers his hands reached down to the wound, He could feel is stomach bloating, his innards twisting with pain. Poison was the single word that flashed through his mind before all faded away....

Sitting up rapidly he let out a groan, his eyes opening to his dorm room. Getting up he ran over to the piss pot, where he was violently ill.

Afterwards, as he wiped his mouth, Dartimos thought to himself that perhaps the food at the Elf was not as good as he had been told. He dearly hoped since Cleo had not ordered the same dinner he'd had, that she had been spared this ordeal.
Comfort Level =D / Age = 41 (Gasp!!!)
Posting 1-2 times per week.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”