Cit: To Miss Fialessa Valenstri

Moderator: Mods

Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Cit: To Miss Fialessa Valenstri

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Samheen 29th MT

A rolled up note sealed with black wax with an intricate star as a seal was delivered. The note itself was written in the fluent Adhiel writing, with a translation in Human in a different handwriting beneath it.

To Miss Valenstri

My apologies for not writing to you sooner and for being unavailable. Sometimes we don't have to oppurtunity to chose what we can or want to do.

I hope that this note finds you in good health and I must apologize for writing it in Adhiel but unfortunately that is the only language I am literate in. Even with the time given to the Adhiel race, I can't seem to learn everything I want. I'll ask one of my friends to translate it for you.

We still need to have a conversation, about what has transpired in the Temple as well as what has happened after that. I am quite sure you'll hear more about what has happened soon enough.

Whenever you feel up to it, come and see me.

Regards

Elvin Motricé
University Mentor
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”