Arriving at the Temple of Anasati - Chyril 22nd

Moderators: Tristam, Mods

Arriving at the Temple of Anasati - Chyril 22nd

Post by Guest »

The Temple of Anasati, the goddess of Darkness and Death, is set deep within the cave rock, the entrance is a simple doorway with two sculptures tilted toward the ground are all that mark this Temple of Death.

The Doorway leads into a long hallway, well lit, with the light giving fungi. Once the long hallway is transversed, one is met with a well-scarred dark-elf with several small cloth sacks, before one is allowed to step any further all weapons are placed into these sacks.

Beyone ahead are double doors, where a light, bright to Dark Elf eyes, shines through cracks of the doors.

Much mystery surrounds this temple, for just months ago, it was in shambles, but within those passing days, the temple has seemed to reconstruct itself.

The doorway made an eerie creaking noise behind the man as he passed through them, his shoes making loud, echoing sounds against the stone floor. He passed through the hallway quickly, not looking away from his path towards the interior entrance of the temple.

"My mace." He says quietly, placing the cold, metal weapon into the dark elf's sack. Assuming he has no other business to attend to with the small elf, he brushes past him and places his hands on the double doors. With a gentle shove, he starts through them and into the next room.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

The doorkeeper accepts the mace without a word and stuff it into his sack. "Darkness Conceal, Servant Morhem." He greeted him in a voice that grated like a rusty hinge. "There is much going on within the Temple this day. Who do you seek?"
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Gulanadur Archive”