ROLLCALL! (Aveas/PI/Oracle's Isle)

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Finley Ward
Retired staff

ROLLCALL! (Aveas/PI/Oracle's Isle)

Post by Finley Ward »

Hello, Pan's Isle (et al!)

Now, as many of you know (or have noticed), sadly Tristam has not been able to post for some time. You can read more about this here. Also, Finodborn has been very busy with RL, and has not been able to post here.

So, in order to provide cover for players that might have been overlooked in the chaos that has been the boards of the last month, I need to know who is still alive in here! If you are a player in PI/Aveas or Oracle's Isle and still hanging around in here, please post here so that I can make a note of you! I need to know everyone who is here!

Depending on how many responses we get, we will either be organising cover for the area in order to keep you all running - or moving your PCs elsewhere, so that you may continue under another mod. We can discuss all your options in PM, so don't hesitate to contact me! If, after a week, I have not had replies from some of you I will be archiving your threads, and you will need to contact me by PM to discuss your options.

Thanks for your time!
Last edited by Finley Ward on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Well, there's me of course, just so that there's at least one reply here :P .
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

I'm still here, though posting would still be incredibly slow. Hopefully, it won't be for too much longer - it just depends on Trist's doctor's appointment next week and how much I'll still have to be doing around here. But don't count me out completely!
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Hey Sevti! *hugs*

Take your time, my dear. When you are ready to come back, PI will be waiting for you. Until then, we will miss you! But real life comes first. :)
Fredric Abaddon
Civus

Post by Fredric Abaddon »

Hey Finley,
My guy, Fredric, has no plans to visit your lovely island anytime soon. Currently, however, he is gathering support for a publicity campaign aimed at increasing emigration from World’s Mouth to the Aveas colony. (Another important, though less public, goal is to encourage the expansion of the fledgling Aveasian slavery industry…..Those pagans adhiels did murder all of those innocent Onests, after all. )

The effect, if any at all, of Fred’s island campaign is currently up in the air since—
1) He has done zip to further this goal.
2) He has zero support.
3) He has written some promotional materials but has not shown them to anyone. (http://www.tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=195612#195612 )

So I guess that all I’m saying is that a poor pastry loving teenager in WM has big plans for your island.
Last edited by Fredric Abaddon on Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
wyrdgirluk
Tazlure Supporter

Post by wyrdgirluk »

Here for the moment ;) I'll be posted in the city Aveas initially.
Image by kind permission of Peter Town - check out his great work at Elfwood!

"Cleavage & attitude can carry a girl a *long* way"
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Hello all.

As you may or may not know, our beloved Finley has decided to focus on Real Life and regrettably has left Tazlure.

So what does this mean for Aveas/PI? Glad you asked. Brytan, who is already modding Ursa Etheria, has agreed to mod the rest of the island.

However, he is going on vacation for two weeks or so and will not be back until mid-August. So until then, I'll be keeping an eye on the place with a few tie-over posts and possibly the eruption of a volcano. Still negotiating on that. ;)

Thanks in advance for hanging in there.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Niamh Windwalker
Civus

Post by Niamh Windwalker »

Welcome Tristam :D
-------------------------
Avatar courtesy of Kyena via http://www.allavatars.com
Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

hello!
Last edited by Scarlet on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xenovia Canace
Bane bearer

Post by Xenovia Canace »

Well, that sounds promising. ;)
Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

*cough* hello??? anyone postin :( ?

Post by Guest »

I am Scarlet :D .

Sorry for not noticing your greeting! Glad to have you aboard PI ^_^.
Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

hehe, cheers Nakwa - just waiting for Brytan to come off holiday...

*twiddles thumbs*

Post by Guest »

Ah yes, the waiting game; a necessary shame :( . Slows posting somewhat, but makes a world all the richer for it.
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

Well, I am back and have at this time posted in all of my Ursa threads. So you kanthrop kiddies can get back to work --cracks his bull whip--.

As for the rest of the isle. It will take me a little more time to get back into the specifics of Pan's Isle and all the threads that are currently running there. I'll be reading up on them the coming days and hopefully posting for you guys soon.

What would help me greatly (and you as an extension of that) is a PM with a short recap of your character's current position, goal and direction. That way I can get the feel of the story a lot faster and organise you all into my posting routine.

(Yes, I know, that sounds so corny and business like, but hey...it works ;)

Hope to see you all soon. Oh, and about that volcano...
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Never did get around to that. Ah well. Expect a big PM or a coordination thread from me soon Brytan and I'll catch you up on who's where and what's what.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Aveas Archive”