Attn All Dort players: new coordinator

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Attn All Dort players: new coordinator

Post by Maeve »

Due to real life Vanadius will be stepping aside as coordinator of Dort for now. I am taking up his position (being not unfamiliar with the area) and will run with it till another coordinator can be appointed.

Thank you to Vanadius for creating such a wealth of flavor and putting in so much loving energy :D
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

Thanks for making life interesting, Van :) Take care of yourself and hope to see you back soon!

Meanwhile: welcome, Maeve!
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

It was a great time, for me as a player there. I truly enjoyed playing in Dort and while I am sure I will enjoy it in the future, you shall be missed Van. ho knows, you might come back one day.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

I am sure Maeve requested updates on all players in Dort and as such I complied and posted the entire list in Syra's diary:

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.p ... 662#198662

I just can't find the thread in which she requested it, so this seemed the best place cause this is where a new coordinator/mod for Dort might look :)

Enjoy!
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Thanks Syra, this is awesomely helpful!
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”