Moving Day [Chyril 23 ET]

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Do you have a large family..... the words seemed to echo inside Gwayne's mind for quite a while. Nothing though that could not be solved with a good drink, Gwayne rarely drank any alcohol so he could not say if this was a good wine. It tasted ok though so he took a few quick sips.

"I don't know who my real parents are, my father saved me out of a river when I was a little boy. I had a head wound, and a strong fever could barely remember how to eat. Mum was a Priestess, and because they had no children of themselves they adopted me. Not that it did them a lot of good because the elder's where against it. As a adhiel I looked a more like a fairy then a human so they concluded that I would be bad luck if I stayed in the village. So my foster parents where basically kicked out.

So I grew up at the edge of the forest, near the creatures who lived there. Mum still took care of the sick and dieing so people still came to our place. Some nice, some not so nice, but mostly they would shun me. So most of the time I would go out with my dad to search for everything we needed to stay alive.

Except around the anniversary day when I was found... every year I would become deadly sick with fever, every year mom would paint the symbols of protection on me and give me horrible herbal potions to drink so I would recover after a few weeks.

At some point they decided to make the symbols permanent, its protection able to protect me from the disease.."

Gwayne sighed and resumed, "it took several priestesses months to place them all on my body, but I have never been sick after that. So it seemed to have worked.

Sadly enough it confirmed for the villagers that I was strange and should be avoided.. and so they did... For me it was easier to stay and talk with the forest creatures and the priestesses. The priestesses never shunned me... when I became fourteen the old women needed someone to handle the mercy blade, without shaking hands.. so I became their blade.. and my life's duty was created. "

He took a other gulp of the wine. Looking inside the fluid, maybe searching for answers.
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

She listened to them, sipping her wine. It was nice to have good wine around the house; she normally did not keep such luxuries. Amber’s life sounded much like her own, excluding the brothers, fairly normal for the most part. It would have been nice to have brothers or a sister that was not their way, however, swanmaids only had one child.

She felt bad for Gwayne, an outsider, like herself. She did not know all the human faiths, she knew about the Father, but not much about the other gods, aside from Pan, the other Bards filler her in on Pan. “What does that mean, ‘mercy blade’?” She asked Gwayne, taking a bite of the cheese she leaned back and smiled. “I would suspect it was an honor. I have never known anyone so devoted to a god, I know priests and all, but I do not know them personally.” She said with a small laugh. “Usually it is to offer up a prayer so that I will sing well, or to thank them for letting me get through the day. You do not know how many people want to eat a swan.” She waved a hand.

“So you both met in your dreams before meeting in real life as well. You have fought side by side?” She asked looking between them.
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

"We met first in the waking world," Amber corrected. "Though we did meet again later in our dreams." She paused and shivered a bit. "That dream was rather unpleasant, and I'd rather not go into them." She took a swallow of her wine. "Besides, I think they may be largely irrelevant now.

"Despite all Gwayne and I have been through, we never had the opportunity to fight side by side. It seemed like whenever there was fighting to be done, our group was split up for one reason or another." Her voice dropped and she studied her wine intently. "I did most of my fighting alone... and my killing..."
Cowgirls Exotica's "Queen of Hearts" - 2008
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Gwayne was silent, more focused on the wine then anything else.

Then he softly said "I thought that we met first in Aether.... while we met Hex there... and Gavin brought Syrawenn and ..... and ...."

While remembering the tension the young man shut up. "Well that's the past now, many things are the past now. The future filled with insecurity and change..."

Even though the adhiel had only drunk a few sips it already was influencing him, and you could hear it in his voice. Gwayne was probably the worsted drinker on Tazlure..

He took a other sip, looked up and muttered "And you two are the most beautiful women I ever met !!" then a few flickers passed "Besides Aetya," next sip.

"Aetya was wonderful like the Goddess herself bathing in that lake...." a new sip followed. "You" he said while pointing at Amber, "You, send shivers through my spine ever every time you smile. I felt GREAT when you hugged me in the harbour. " siiiiiip of the wine and the glass was empty. He then watched the other woman... so close and still so far away... "And you made me feel loved for the first time by someone else then my parents."

Unsteady he rose from the table and made a bow to the swanmaiden. "My blessing and love for eternity my lady....:" He quickly reseated himself.
Last edited by Gwayne of Vendeling on Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

Singing in taverns and in drinking halls she had learned to pace herself and to handle her drink. She was a little surprised that both of them would be easier to get drunk then her. She did not stop it though, she would let them get drunk. “Gwayne, you are correct, he smile does have that effect.” She agreed and placed her hand on Amber’s. “Her smile makes me shiver as well.”

She drained her cup and filled it again. “Gwayne, you make me smile as well. I have never met a man so unique as you, and trust me I have met some strange men.”

She stood up and started to sing.
“I am a maid that's deep in love but yes I can complain
And have in the world but one true love and Jimmy is his name”

She swayed as she sung, dancing slightly.

“And if I do not find my love I'll mourn most constantly
And I'll find and follow Jimmy to the lands of liberty”

“Then I'll cut off my yellow locks, men's clothing I'll wear on
I'll sign to a bold sea captain, my passage I'll work free” She pantomimed cutting off her hair and dressing as she sang.
“And I'll find and follow Jimmy to the lands of liberty”

“One night all on the raging seas as we go into bed”
She clasped her hands and begged like the captain would.
“The captain cried ‘Farewell my boy, I wish you were a maid
Your rosy cheeks and ruby lips they are enticing me
And I wish to God with all my heart, a maid you were to me’"

She wagged her finger at them both as if admonishing them.
"’Then hold your tongue, dear captain, such talk is all in vain
And if the sailors find it out, they'd laugh and make much game
For when we reach Citadel shore some prettier girls you'll find
And you'll laugh and sing and court with them, for courting you are inclined"

Well it was no three days after our ship it reached the shore
"Bid adieu my loving captain, adieu for ever more
For once I was a sailor on sea but now I am a maiden on shore
So I bid adieu to you and all your crew, with you I'll sail no more"

"Come back, come back, my own pretty maid, come back and marry me
I have three thousand pounds in gold and that I'll give to thee
So come back, come back, my own pretty maid, come back and marry me"
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber felt her cheeks blushing as both Gwayne and Eivlys commented on her smile. She smiled back at them, not because she was trying to "have an effect" on them, but because it was a natural reaction for her when she got embarrassed. She blushed and smiled.

She could tell that the wine was having an effect on Gwayne already. She found it amusing. She thought she was a lightweight! Gwayne would be downright drunk before he was through with his second glass, and wine was hardly the strongest of drinks that one could enjoy. She wondered just how out of sorts he would get before this night was over.

Her thoughts on that matter were distracted as Eivlys started to sing. She had heard a lot of people sing in a lot of inns and taverns, as well as at celebrations, but few of them had a voice quite like Eivlys'. Perhaps it was because she liked Eivlys so much, but she did think that the Swanmaiden had a very beautiful voice. It seemed light and fair, just like Eivlys herself did. She let herself get lost in the song; she wasn't even really paying any attention to the words, just letting the sound of the Swanmaiden's voice calm her and let her relax. She had soon finished her glass of wine, but she didn't reach for anymore, not just yet. It was already affecting her as well, though right now, it simply served to relax her a bit.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

The wine hit Gwayne hard, the young man hat not eaten in a while and the alcohol went straight for his brain, flushing away all insecurity, fears and steadiness.

His face had a warm blush and his grin was wider then it had been in ages while he emptied the glass... placing it back on the table he decided not to fill it up again...

He stared in wonder while Eivlys sang her song, it triggered memories he never knew he had. In the dream she had been singing as well. Such a wonderful voice the adhiel thought. he watched Ambers face with her glowing eyes and enchanting smile and it made him happy.

When Eivlys stopped singing Gwayne felt he had to answer, he had done it before didn't he ? He was not sure, had to do it anyway. So he rose to his feed a tat to fast and almost lost his balance. He chuckled while regaining his steadiness his teeth shining with glee.

"I, me, I have to create... sing a song to answer the lovely lady.." the young man said with a not so clear voice. He bowed to the ladies and started singing, his voice became clear the moment that the first words left his mouth. Forgotten was the fact that he had been drinking.... only the song was there and the eyes of two women...

I have spent most of my short life
Searching for that, than can never be found
And now four stars look down at me
Showing me a way to heaven

The ancient tree's with dryads old
They could never tell me what I needed
No pixie nor nixie could guide my way
To the blessing at the end of the path

My feet dragged me away from home
Into a world at war
With pain, horror and tears untold
I wandered facing it all

Sometimes dreams become truth
Smile changes worlds

So for today I am happy
Tomorrow shall be a bless
Because I can watch four stars
They are part of my heaven

Gwayne just sat on the ground... pondering if he would ask for more wine because it made him feel... funny. In the end he just grinned at the two women.

"I am a bit drunk .... I think..."
Last edited by Gwayne of Vendeling on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

As she listened to Gwayne’s song, she filled both their glasses. “I remember you liked to sing.” She said softly. “I do not know how I remember, but I do. You have a nice voice, Gwayne.” She looked at Amber. “Will you sing for us now?” She teased filling her own cup with wine.

She gave a small laugh as she took a seat next to Amber and looked at the floor bound man. “You should eat, come to the table and have some bread, it will help clear your head.” She told him as she sipped her wine. She took a moment to slice some more cheese for herself and cut some bread.

“I will stay awake all the night, so do not feel you must keep awake with me. I know you live during the day.” She placed the cheese on the bread and took a bite, looking between them. “Sleep when you are tired.”

She felt the warmth of the wine, and she felt a little less scared. She had kissed Amber once already, and it was a nice kiss. So she turned to her and kissed her again, this time it was a slower longer kiss. She had seen many of her friends kissing, and she tried to kiss like that, sucking on the lower lip as she pulled back from the kiss to take a bite from her bread and cheese.

She smiled at Gwane and patted a place near her. "Come sit and eat."
Last edited by Eivlys on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber grinned and felt her cheeks flushing. "Oh, I'm no singer," she murmured into her wine. "I'm afraid I never learned anything but some old trader songs that my mother smacked me for repeating to her." She shrugged.

She glanced back to Eivlys. "I'm not sure how long we'll be able to stay," she said. "I promised a friend I'd meet him back at the portal to return to Islay. I... I'd like to stay here for awhile, with you, but I at least need to go tell him what my plans are. I don't him worrying about me unnecessarily. "I..."

And then Eivlys kissed her. Deeply. It was a long, slow kiss, and it took the breath right out of her lungs. She tensed, but she didn't pull away. She just sat there, her lips pressed against the Swanmaiden's. She felt the other woman sucking on her lower lip for a moment, and it made her whimper ever so softly, sending a thrill through her body.

"I... uhhh..." She couldn't think of what to say. So she just blushed furiously and shoved some bread into her mouth, wondering why there was sweat on her forehead.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Gwayne moved over and sat beside Eivlys, picking up some food. He almost chuckled when he saw the glance in Ambers eyes. It was fun to see it.

"I am not tired... I just feel a bit well, light headed.." A laughter followed, "I think that I drank a bit to fast. I never drink wine actually. Could not afford it."

The young adhiel cut two small piece of cheese and offered them to Amber and Eivlys.

"You two will faint if you don't eat anything." He grinned.

Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

Her silver eyes flashed with delight as the mood seemed to change. She blushed as well, but the wine made it easier to keep from being too embarrassed. Her hand slipped into Amber’s and squeezed softly. She smiled at Gwayne. “You should eat some bread, this way you will not get drunk so quickly.” She advised him and took his slice of cheese offering him a slice of the bread.

She turned to Amber and leaned in. Amber’s mouth was stuffed with bread so she kissed her neck. Amber had such wonderful hair, red like a sunset and soft. She kissed her pale neck softly, fluttering the kisses just under her ear. Her body turned slightly so her back was to Gwayne slightly.

When she finished her kisses she leaned back to rest against Gwayne, a hand dropped to rest on his thigh. “I do love wine, it is so much nicer then ale. It is a wonderful drink. It can be very serious and dry and strong, or it can be fruity and light. Wine is like people, all different colors, and all different flavors.” She added. With that, she turned her head to give Gwayne a kiss on where ever there was that was handy at the time.
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Poor Amber was not used to all this talk about sex and affection, but she was even less used to being kissed by another woman. As Eivlys leaned in to start placing little kisses along her neck, the farm girl nearly choked on her bread. It was a bit out of surprise, and a bit out of pure delight. She managed to swallow her bread without choking, tilting her head back to let Eivlys kiss her neck where she would. Unfortunately, the pleasurable sensation was over too soon, as the Swanmaiden sat back, and then proceeded to kiss Gwayne.

Amber watched wide eyed for a long moment, unsure of how to react. Her mother had always told her not to stare whenever she saw two people kissing, but those people had always been people she didn't know. She knew both Gwayne and Eivlys, and Eivlys had just got done kissing her! How was she supposed to react now?

She didn't know, so she reacted out of instinct. She slid a little closer to the other two, not intruding on their kiss, just watching with undisguised curiosity. Her heart was once again racing beneath her breast, making her breathe a little bit faster, and she realized she was trembling, just a little.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Gwayne's just nodded at the words Eivlys spoke trying to eat a bit of bread and cheese before he would keel over and fall asleep. Suddenly his eyes almost popped out off his skull when he felt soft lips touching his ear.... He had never known before that his ears where sensitive, now he knew. The sensation, well, unknown to him, was now sending shivers down his spine making the young adhiel gasp. He swallowed what was in his mouth and turned his head a tat to ask Eivlys something.... something that was not important when her lips moved away from his ear onto his own.

It woke up a memory of a dream that he had about kissing her.... then he had kissed her first... still the soft, a bit most touch was the same... no it was better... Somehow his arm's found their way around the small woman and pulled her close, enhancing the intensity of the kiss.

He had never felt the body of a woman this close to his own, the warmth, the shape..... he would not complain if it would never end... or it would end in even more passion... more kissing, more ......

Then a thought came up to him... no more immortality... his lips reluctantly released those of the woman...

"You should not do that... the price is to high..." he whispered to the face of Eivlys... "Amber can give you everything that I can give you and more, without paying the price..."

He forced himself to push the woman away from him, it took al his resolve to do so....

It had been so.... so.... so.... just so.... to feel those lips..... he was lost for words, no blush coloured his face, just his eyes reflected his joy and worries at the same time. It was not fair to let her pay a price like that.

Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

She liked that Amber was watching, it was exciting to think she was being watched. She felt Gwayne’s lips and she was surprised she had found them. One moment it was his ear, and that really seemed to elicited a response from him, much like Amber’s neck. Then all of the sudden, it was his lips, not that she minded, he tasted like wine.

It was a little annoying when he pushed her away saying, "You should not do that... the price is to high..." he whispered to the face of Eivlys... "Amber can give you everything that I can give you and more, without paying the price..."

She looked at him and smiled leaning in for another kiss while squeezing Amber’s hand. “Why does it have to be about taking, Gwayne? I wanted to give you a kiss.” She turned and leaned to snuggle against Amber as she looked at him and spoke. “It is mine to give, and what good does it do me? It cannot save me from arrow or sword, but only the flickers of the candle.” She pulled Amber’s hands around her, feeling the other woman’s strength. “A kiss does not mean anything more than a kiss. I was not thinking about what I should get, but what I was giving, dear.” She reached out to caress his cheek.

“I like kissing both of you.” With that she turned and kissed Amber again, at least she was not stopping her. This was another deep kiss, she was trying out some things she had seen, slipping her hands over Ambers cheeks as she kissed, the fingertip s slipping back and into her hair. The hands slowly moved as she kissed to cradle the back of her head, holding her as she kissed.

She pressed her cheek to Amber’s once the kiss was done and whispered. “Can I see you kiss him?” She felt a deep fear as she asked this, but she could see there was something between them, something deep, and she wanted to see it bloom, as much as she wanted it to exist with herself.
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber was almost disappointed when Gwayne broke his kiss with Eivlys, but when he whispered to her and she caught his words, she remembered the stories she had heard of Swanmaidens. That if they ever took a mortal man as their mate, they would lose their immortality, and eventually die just like any Human or Adhiel. She knew that if she was in Eivlys' position, she never would have gone anywhere near a man, just in case. But the Swanmaiden wasn't that sort of person. She was friendly and affectionate and... passionate, in a quiet way, a way that seemed to be waking right now. Curious that the stories never said anything about what would happen if a Swanmaiden were to take a mortal woman as a lover. She wondered what sort of ramifications that might have...

Her thoughts were interrupted as Eivlys slid back against her. She instinctively swung one leg over the bench they were sitting on, straddling it, so that she could better slip her arms around the Swanmaiden's waist. She inhaled deeply, savoring her scent, the feel of her against her own body. It was awaking something inside her she'd never felt before.

And then her breath was once again stolen as Eivlys kissed her firmly on the lips. For a moment, all Amber could do was sit there and be lost in the sensation of it, closing her eyes, tilting her head back a bit, moaning softly. But her own passion was beginning to stir - though she did not recognize it as passion yet, or lust - and she started to kiss the other girl back, even venturing so far as to gently slide her tongue along her lips. Her hands slid up from Eivlys' waist to either side of her breasts, just holding her gently, leaning into the kiss needfully.

When they broke the kiss, she was panting a little, and her skin felt hot, her cheeks flushed. Eivlys' whispered question shocked her for a moment. "What? You... me... kiss him?" She looked over Eivlys' shoulder at Gwayne, wide-eyed. Then she glanced back down at the other woman, and saw the look in her eyes. She wanted to see it. Wanted to experience it. Amber did too.

Without further word, she stood up, moved over to stand next to Gwayne, looking down at him. She hesitated for a brief moment, then suddenly bent over and planted her lips over Gwayne's. Unlike Eivlys, Amber had never had anyone to watch or learn the art of kissing from. So hers was a clumsy, inexperienced kiss, but there was no denying the sudden excitement or emotion behind it.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Gwayne... smiled and then said "Well, uh.... It was me who was scared that I could not control myself... and... and.. harm you. I do remember some of the things of the dream.. the idea to be obsessed scares me..."

When she told him that she liked to kiss Amber and HIM!!! there was a feeling of relieve and excitement. Strange feelings the Adhiel never had before. Then Eivlys asked Amber to kiss him. Gwayne suddenly feared that Amber would refuse.... so he just waited... maybe a dream would come true.

Amber came towards him, looked down at him and suddenly kissed him, it caught him a bit by surprise because up to the last moment he expected her not to do anything and then she suddenly kissed him fast and direct. Non the less the feeling of these lips was .... special, Gwayne pulled the woman on his lap and stroked her back. For him this kissing game could go on until eternity would fade into nothingness...

Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

It was exciting, no it was exhilarating to see them kissing. She was so pretty and he was so handsome. It made her feel warm all over to watch them, or it could have been the wine, but either way she enjoyed it. She smiled as she watched the little innocent kiss. She had never seen anyone kiss so… quickly.

She poured herself another glass of wine and pushed back her long white hair. She drained the glass, and turned to face Gwayne. “You should kiss him more like this.” She said and leaned in to kiss him again. This time she placed all her focus on kissing him. She reached up, slipping a hand around the base of his neck, the other lay softly on his chest where her nails could scratch lightly. Her lips pressed to his softly at first, the deeper and deeper. Her eyes shut and her pale skin flushed lightly with pink as she knew Amber was watching.

When she broke from the kiss she looked at Amber, a sultry look. She wanted to kiss her again, so she did. She stood to be next to her and kissed her, pulling her into a full embrace as they stood. She wrapped her hands around her back, pulling their two bodies very close. She let out a small cooing noise as she felt their bodies together.

When she was done she looked at Gwayne. “Is this alright, for the both of you?” She asked in a soft voice. “This is not bad?” It might have been a bit late for rationalization, she could feel the spirit of Pan in full force, and wanted nothing more then watch them kiss more, and perhaps more. She knew the risk of her own coupling with Gwayne, and was not sure of what would happen with Amber, but in watching them, it was almost like it was her.
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber turned to watch as Eivlys leaned in to kiss Gwayne again, offering a demonstration. It was fascinating to the naive, inexperienced farm girl, this method of sharing friendship and affection. She had sometimes imagined how she would kiss a man, but even though her kiss with Gwayne had been brief, she already knew that her ideas of kissing could not even come close to the real thing. She watched wide-eyed as the Swanmaiden kissed the Adhiel deeply, and she vaguely realized that her heart was beating faster and faster, and that she was breathing heavier. A little thrill ran through her body, but she couldn't identify what it was.

The look that Eivlys then gave her made Amber blink, but then the Swanmaiden was kissing her hard, and she kissed right back as best as she could, with every ounce of affection that she had. She slid her arms around Eivlys' hips, holding her close, this time trying what Eivlys had done to her last time, gently taking the other woman's lower lip between her teeth, pulling gently before breaking away.

"I... I've never done this before," she whispered, not letting go of Eivlys. "But... I don't think it's bad... I... I like both of you... a lot... and... I want to do it some more..." Without further word, she leaned into the Swanmaiden again, kissing her passionately.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Gwayne was surprised, a tat embarrassed and totally overwhelmed by the surge of emotions, impressions and well.... a strange desire for more.. The smell of the two women so close by, the warmth left by their touch on his body.. and his lips even on a part of his soul... it was almost too much for the young adhiel.

He had had kisses before, from priestesses and pixies... even from a dryad... but a "see you" or "fare thy well" kiss on the lips had nothing to compare with the passion that dripped from those women's lips. Gwayne's heart would it have been weaker then it was could have burst at that moment, exploding under the tension the adhiel endured..

Receiving the kiss of Eivlys, it was better then any of his dreams. Better then his imagination better then anything in the world. Her lips made him lose himself in her, his whole world being filled by the soft touch of skin against skin. His hands flowed over her body, not knowing where to go, still touching with endless tenderness.

And when they left, the lips left Gwayne stunned behind...and rather breathless, could anything be better then this ? he thought.. He moved his body a bit, as he had a little bit of a tight situation in the lower body area. So the adhiel, embarrassed and reddening fast, quickly solved the problem by moving the now much larger then usual body part to a more spacious area of his pants, hoping that none of the women had noticed his little... well rather large problem, that he never had before, so up close a woman that is.

Gwayne just seriously hoped that he would NOT wake up just now....

Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

She enjoyed the kisses; they made her feel warm and wonderful. She was nervous, that was about all she knew how to do was kiss. She was not exactly sure what the next step would be. This was all so sudden though. She parted from the kiss with Amber and picked up the bottle of wine. “Perhaps we should go to the bed, before either of you fall down from the drinking.”

She made a point to top off each of their glasses, before heading to the bedroom herself. She set the bottle of wine on a table at the head of the bed and started to unlace her dress. She peek over her shoulder to see if they had followed her into the room. She started to undress. “You should both relax.” She said as she started to croon a lullaby. She was awake, but she thought they looked tired enough to sleep.
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber stood for a moment, watching Eivlys walk to the bedroom. She glanced back at Gwayne, her eyes holding his for a moment, as she struggled to calm her conflicting emotions. She took a long sip of her wine, if only to try to give herself a moment to collect her thoughts. Then, with her heart racing, she followed the Swanmaiden.

She was a little surprised when the other woman started to unlace her dress. But the wine was starting to get to her now, and she knew she wasn't as surprised as she usually would have been. She found a spot to set her glass down, and moved over to Eivlys.

"Here, let me help you with that," she whispered softly over her friend's shoulder. And she started helping Eivlys take her dress off.
Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

The pale white skin of the swanmaid almost glowed in the moonlight. She turned to face amber, kissing her lips deeply, drinking in the love she shared with the woman. She did not hide her form from them, but stepped willing to Gwayne and kissed him, slowly easing him from his clothing.

She led them both to the bed. They were both tired, and if she could get them laying down, it would be just a matter of time before they went to sleep. Once in the bed, she touched and kissed, she would not allow herself to go too far. She did not keep them in check.

She snuggled into Gwayne and amber, letting her feel the warmth of their bodies. When their breathing became easy and even, she stepped out of the bed and out of the room. She dressed and left the two to sleep, taking her time to visit the egg and to practice her singing there.

((A short summery to finish the thread))
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

OOC: Thank you guys.

Locked, skilled, archived.
Last edited by Turi on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Dort Archive”