Party like a Dortman (Samheen 30th ET)

Moderator: Mods

Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

Corbin was, naturally, taken by surprise as Red launched her passionate assault upon his lips. He could clearly taste the distinctive flavour of the ale upon her, though it did not deaden the enjoyment of the kiss - after all, Corbin enjoyed ale.

"Yes, it is far tastier that way - and I would say even more intoxicating." He said with a smile.

"As for poetry, I must confess that I appear to have led our conversation down a dangerous path, and I must halt it now. I must admit that I have no lyrical talent, or at least if I do have lyrical talent it has lain dormant for these last 20 yahren." He said with a smile and a chuckle. "If I were to set someone's heart on fire, I fear it would have to be literal, rather than figurative. So perhaps we should forgo the poetry and find something else that might suit both our talents better than that." He suggested with a wink and a crooked smile.
Morg

Post by Morg »

An actual smile, Becca had just given him - a smile without any hint of sarcasm, or belittlement - and it blew him away. Metaphorically speaking, of course. The real Morgan held his face close to hers and returned the smile, nuzzling slightly against her forehead as he leant forward.

Like me back... wha? Oh.

"Yes... yes, I do," he replied, his voice warm. "Although... I never thought of it that way round... if you... see what I mean." He chuckled.

And you know what that means? Morgan told himself. It means we don't have to savour this moment. Because in future we'll be able to MAKE moments like this one. Whenever we want, and as often as we want. You'd better start rethinking your plans, Mister Scrylock. Right now. Still... The dark-haired young man tightened his hold on Becca, if such a thing were possible, before stepping back slightly and taking another breath, finally allowing something of the world around them to filter back into their own private universe. The sights and sounds of the party, and even the fact that there might be other people within a thousand-mile radius.

He didn't let go of her hand, but he glanced over to the long table on one side of the garden, and cleared his throat. "Shall we... go and get something to eat?" he suggested.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Illish listened to Rosalie's explanation intently, her subtle pat revealing that the man was indeed aware of the incursion, the muscles under his skin remaining dormant. He did show slight surprise when she revealed her plan, falling silent to digest the information. "You know I hold no Council votes. I am not even sure of how much actual influence I have. But.... I can give advice. Go to the Mouth and see how they feel about your plan. If they agree come back and we shall go to Duke Erwin together and I will help you convince him to aid you. Know that there will be a price to pay for his aid, no matter how beneficial it is to the Empire. It needs to be beneficial to Erwin first." Smiling he added in a lighter tone. "But you did say the Mouth will find a way to make such friendship profitable. After all, Erwin is a merchant. Not unlike those in the Mouth." As she sought to leave he rose as well and made smiled, adding after her in slightly raised voice so other would hear. "Go, my dear. I will join you at the estate shortly. We'll discuss the plans there."

Corbin's mere presence was enough to make Red smile and his chuckle and tease were rewarded by an amused smile from the girl that all but sat in his lap. As he suggested they try something different than poetry, the girl, grabbed his collar and kisses him again, licking her lips again and watching the mage with something akin to hunger in her eyes. "But, I have known you for such a short time." The tone of her voice took a different note, one more suited to an innocent, even inexperienced girl, even though from her expression it was hardly genuine. She fluttered her lashes in an exaggerated manner before adding. "How would I know your talents if you do not tell me?"
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

"Yes, Mio Amore, rest assured that in a tide a shall be at your mansion to discuss the results," she whispered to him, her eyes already meeting with her secret lover "I never expected wonders, just business, as usual."

Rosalie walked out of the party with an arrogance that could only be reserved for people of the Mouth.
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]

Post by Guest »

For a moment, Sarah believed that this older gentleman, for that is what he seemed to be, would buy it. Her lie, though, was seen for what it was. The man, however, did not seem angry....he even bowed to her and smiled! Something told the adhiel not to try and lie to this man again, though. She sat the tray down and took a breath. One could tell by looking at her that she was rather nervous.

"H..Hello! My name is Sarah....I've just come to...er..."

The woman couldn't really get anything out after that. Was she to tell this man that she had just hoped to sneak in to the party, have a little chat with the guests, and meander on her merry way? Not likely.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

The Adhiel chatted for a few more moments with his friends before he excused himself and made his way over to the Duke to greet their host and thank him for his hospitality. Although Elvin preferred to remain in the shadows his sense of politeness wouldn't allow him to let it slide. Besides, here he might make some valuable connections that would help him. He waited patiently among the many who stood to offer their regards to the Duke.
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

Corbin had steeled himself for a possible kissing assault, and so when it came he was somewhat prepared, though of course it was difficult to be totally prepared for the passion of the young woman effectively sat upon his lap. Her tone changed, then, and it seemed to be one that was completely at odds with her previous demeanour - and from this he deduced that it was, perhaps, an assumed one. A glance at her face seemed to confirm his doubts.

"My talents?" He asked rhetorically as he slipped his hand onto her side, cradling her midriff. "Well, I am rather good with my hands." He said, thoughtfully. "Yes, the power these can conjure is quite surprising. Magical power, of course." He said with a sly smile. "And I would be being over modest if I omitted to say that I am rather talented with my weapon. A sword, by choice." He said, again suggesting a double entendre. "And yourself, what talents would you lay claim to? Other than kissing, of course." He added with a wink.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Elvin was a bit late to greet the Duke, the guests slowly leaving as the party dwindled away. The Duke was not hard to locate though, adhiel's sharp eyes finding him near the door the servants used, smiling at a young lady, and obviously enjoying the conversation at hand. She seemed somewhat nervous in his company, the Duke's wolfish smile probably the source of her discomfort.

Red's finger idly traced Corbin's lips as the young mage spoke, the young woman studying his face with obvious enjoyment, the smile never leaving her lips. She glanced at his eyes, each time his words took a playful tone, merely hinting at mischief, but never straying too far. Truly the man was quite wicked, the way he kept teasing without a hint of modesty. "You have another talent, I would say. You have a knack fro driving a girl crazy." She paused, to smile at him. "And I too am quite good with my hands. I have a very light touch." At that his pouch landed in Corbin lap, and Red smiled sweetly. "I think this belongs to you. Now, how about showing me a bit of magic with your hands?"

As Sarah introduced herself, the man before her, urged her to go on, his eyes holding the healer's gaze. "Now, why would you hide a lovely name like that from me?" He paused and gazed upwards for a flicker. "I knew a girl named Sarah once. Back in Dort when I was much younger. I remember she was a good kisser." His grin turned a bit wolfish as the man, moved past Sarah to lean against the table, waving a servant away with his hand. "Tell me something Sarah. How do you like the party so far?" He snatched a pair of glasses from the very trey she brought in and passed one to her. "Kislovani white. Lovely wine. A bit bitter, but you get used to it."
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Elvin hesitated for a moment before making his way to the duo. Etiquette demanded that he at least thanked their host for the excellent accommodations. Approaching the Duke he made a small bow: "Your Grace, my Lady, a good evening to the both of you."

He studied the girl for a while. For some reason she seemed familiar to him. "Didn't I see her earlier on the outside? Most probably..." The Professor wasn't used to dealing with nobility and he waited patiently for an answer of the Duke, not wishing to come across too impolite to his host.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

"Driving a girl crazy?" Corbin said with mock shock. "Why, I had never even considered that as one of my skills. I can assure you that we have no classes for that at the University. They haven't even told me how to make love potions. Though I hardly think I would be particularly well suited to making potions." He said, then listened with a crooked smile as she spoke of her talent with her hands, letting out a chuckle as she dropped his pouch into his lap.

"Ahh, you found my pouch." He announced, replacing it. "I must have dropped it, of course." He said with a sly wink at her. Yes, there was definitely something different about her. Not that many secretaries were that good at sleight of hand. Equally she didn't strike him as a pick-pocket.

"So, you would like to see what I can do with my hands?" He enquired, holding his hands out and rubbing them together. As he did so he was quick to slip into the aether and begin weaving the strands that he required. Then he held out his hands together, his palms raised upwards, and attempted to weave an illusion therein. It was nothing particularly ambitious, a rough ball the size of a fist to hover there, alternating in many shades of colours which seemed to flow gently over and through the ball, each colour sliding comfortably into the next one and merging. He looked up at Red's face with a smile to see what her reaction was.

Post by Guest »

Sarah began to grow a little more easy when the man began to speak. There was something about him...something that quite a few would call charm. When he asked her why she had chosen to keep her name from him, she couldn't help but feel sorry that she had lied to him in the first place. When the man retold of the 'other' Sarah, the current one blushed a slight red. That grin caught her attention for more than a minute as well....

He then waved a servant away with his hand. It seemed so casual....like he had done in many time before. In any case, when the wine was offered, Sarah didn't want to refuse, thinking it would be dreadfully rude. She took a sip while he spoke and agreed with the conclusion that it was indeed bitter.

The adhiel was just about to open her mouth and speak to the older man, when another walked up. The newcomer was rather polite to her, and she knew he studied her for a moment, perhaps to recall her.

It almost hit her like a ton of bricks. The way this man waved the servant away...the way the other man had come over, this older gentlemans age....Sarah realized she was talking to the Duke! And surely, Sarah rationalized, the other man was none other than Elvin Motricé, for she had seen his sculpture! The woman nearly swooned, her legs fast becoming weak. She managed a few words, stammering all the while.

"I-I'm so s-sorry! I-I-I didn't know it..."

The words seemed to trail off there as she looked at the two. Sarah had hoped to gain entry and talk with Elvin, among others, but here he was, standing right in front of her with Duke Erwin! A dozen things Sarah wanted to say at that moment, but no words came out of her mouth.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

Talanwei was silently musing for what seemed like ages. Tiffany had left, and along with her seemed to follow all of his bountiful energy he had started the night with. Perhaps it was time to call it an eveningtide but he looked about those remaining. Immediately the Duke became apparent and he was talking to a woman holding a tray dressed rather oddly for a servant or maid. The Achadhiel managed a smile at this thought and soon Elvin joined their company. If he were going to retire, he would certainly have to thank the good Duke Erwin for his hospitality at the very least as well as bid a good eveningtide to the Mentor. Without hesitation the young would be paladin approached and waited for Elvin to finish his introduction. Sarah seemed to be quite nervous and stammered in the presence of Elvin and the Duke. Talanwei grinned and decided to interject.

"Good eveningtide to you again Mentor Motricé," said Talanwei respectfully inclining his head and turned to the Duke, bowing as a befitting gesture to the man’s high station, "and I bid a good evening to you your Grace, and to you acha."

The last word had slipped into musical tones of Adhiel as he saw that the Sarah was full blooded. On top of this she was also quite striking, from her near honey colored hair to her stunningly blue eyes. Immediately, Talanwei felt the hot surge of guilt course through his veins and he thought of Tiffany. It was a reflexive observation but it did not make him feel any better for it. Internally, he struggled with these thoughts and outwardly he wore a good natured smile that hopefully betrayed none of these things.
Last edited by Talanwei Fortisse on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

"No classes? Then you must be a natural talent." A nail traced the outline of Corbin's jaw the lithe girl upon his lap sighing happily, as she nibbled upon her lower lip. "You are welcome." His pouch returned, Red watched with rapt attention as Corbin wove his illusion, the young mage finding it somewhat difficult to summon the energy and drawing quite a few eyes to him, as professors and the Duchess herself sensed him tapping into the plane of magick. None did try to stop him, Professor Moore grinning at the sight, while several others frowned at the casual use of spell by one of the students. Red's face was split by a wry grin and reaching up to touch the ball with a fingertip she looked into Corbin's eyes with an expression of feigned innocence. "It is very pretty. Does it do anything else, or just hover there looking pretty." She teased as her hand explored the mages chest, tracing the curves of his muscles.

The Duke chuckled , for indeed the man conversing with Sarah was Duke Erwin von zu-Dort-Billigh, reaching to press a finger on the girl's lips and make her stop apologizing. "Now, now, none of that. You got in fair and square. It would be so rude of me to throw you out. Do me a favor and inform my guards of your exploit on the way out later on. And send them my regards." The Duke smiled and turned to Elvin and approaching Talanwei, motioning towards Sarah. "Gentlemen, may I introduce Sarah, whose name was carried by one of the best kissers I have ever met. My dear, these are Elvin Motricé and Talanwei Fortisse, heroes. They were part of the group that slew a demon prince and made Citadel a safer place."

Post by Guest »

The young one had her plate full with a duke and a mentor...but then Talanwei walked over. He was handsomely breathtaking, with what looked to be the face of perfection, and dark green orbs she thought would pierce right through her. When he spoke, Sarah had to look down to hide a blush. When she looked back up, it was gone however, because the adhiel realized she was in the company of two others.

"Namaste, Mr. Fortisse, it is my pleasure to speak with you."

She did take note that he knew the language, and with his looks, figured him to be an achadhiel. This was not an unpleasant thing, though, because of the fact that Sarah did not judge the so called, 'half' elves.

It was after those words, it seemed, that the Duke spoke up to formally introduce them all. How Duke Erwin described Sarah, however, made her face go red all over again. She turned to him again, gaining a bit of confidence with his casual tone.

"Thank you, Duke Erwin, you are too kind...about the guards, I wouldn't want to get them into any trouble!"

Next, it was Elvin Motricé that the woman's gaze fell over. She had been hoping to find him, anyhow, as there was something that she had wanted to ask him. Now was as good a time as any, she figured. With the question asked, and the Duke's obvious consent, she would be free to talk to other guests such as Talanwei, or perhaps continue her pleasant chat with Duke Erwin himself.

"Mr. Motricé, you are a mentor of the magical arts, correct? I was wondering if you were taking in students. I am willing, and hopefully you will find me able to learn. Is this alright with you, sir?"
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

Becca laughed, delighted, feeling like - like someone had just presented her with everything she could have possibly wanted, silver platter included. Probably because, platter aside, they had. She leaned up and pressed a quick kiss to Morgan's lips, still smiling. Morgan liked her back. Liked her. That was enough to last her... Oh, forever.

"And here's me thinking I was being so obvious about it, too," she teased finally, leaning in as Morgan tightened his grip. "I'll have to remember that from now on."

Becca looked around her as Morgan stepped back, feeling a little dazed - like the tide had just come in and brought the rest of the world with it. "Something to eat?" The illusionist wasn't entirely convinced that the nobles' food was going to be edible, but it looked it from here. "Sure, why not?" Becca glanced around them - she could stand to leave her cloak and her drink behind for a while, it wasn't as though anyone was going to steal them. Then her eyes rest upon Morgan's hat, glowering indignantly at them all, and a rather mischievious smile spread across her face. She picked it up - thinking rather absently that she probably needed a higher neckline on this dress - and settled it on her own head as best she could one handed. It immediately flopped down over one eye - presumably revenge for her being the one to drop it in the first place. She tried to give Morgan a suitably angelic look - the key word being tried - and asked "Shall we go then?"

Well, she did tell him she was going to steal his hat at some point...
<Becca> I am all in favour of getting Elvin laid. I am not in favour of getting Becca blown to little squishy bits
<Sevti> That's a sig line if I ever heard one.
Avatar drawn by the amazing Finn!
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

Corbin was satisfied with the conjuration - yes it had been difficult, and he imagined that the reasonable amount he had drunk added to that. He didn't notice the frowns from some of those present, but had he done so he would not have minded - after all, he was one of the heroes. On such occasions one was allowed a certain amount of leeway.

He smiled as Red approved of the conjuration and asked if it had any further use.

"Oh, this one is just designed to look pretty." He said. "It can look pretty in different ways, or the energy could be transformed into something else. Really, there is little that can't be done with magic, that is what makes it so fascinating." He said as he pretended to toss the ball upward, and then attempted to send it skywards and disappear back into the aether.

"It is much like women. Many look pretty, but the component parts are much deeper, and much more likely to surprise." He said with a sly grin on his lips as her hand traced over his chest. He let his hand wander over her bare, muscular stomach.

"Now tell me, how does a lady, especially one with a penchant for ale, develop such a defined figure?" He enquired. He had a large and muscular frame, but he certainly wouldn't describe his physique as toned - and certainly not as much as the lady sat in his lap. It was another of the mysteries about her, which intrigued him.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

OOC: My apologies for the extremely long wait without notice. My exams absorbed more time then I anticipated and the last week I've been struggling to pick up all other things in RL and RP

IC:
Elvin nodded and smiled when Talanwei greeted him. The mage looked quite uncomfortable when the Duke called him a hero: "Please, Your Grace, such titles are more suited to younger people. I only did what I was supposed to do. Maybe when nobody gets hurt that I'll feel like I've done everything I can," he grinned, "besides I don't need such a title for what I've done. Helping in itself is a reward."

He smiled to Sarah, amused by the Duke's jest and the girl's obvious discomfort. Her question came as a surprise and it showed: "Well, it's true that I teach at the University, yes. The easiest way to study magic is by enrolling and requesting me as a teacher," he looked curious, "Tell me, miss, why would you like to learn magic?"
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

OOC: I think we best wrap this up now. Please write a short summary of your plans and I shall see what will actually happen.

Corbin found that Red was more fascinated with his eyes than the pretty ball of magic her eyes on his as he sent it upward to disappear into nothingness. A smile that could be described as smug, lingered on her lips, the woman remaining silent for a while, not answering his question, letting his fingers feel the play of the muscles upon her belly, hooking his shirt and drawing him closer. "I do a lot of things for my employer and I don't have magic to do things for me. You would be amazed how much that does for a girl's figure. And I exercise a lot. There are muscles all over me." Kissing him softly, no more than a brush of her lips on his she added. "But, you better not make sure I am telling the truth right here. Others might not approve." There was a wicked glint in her eyes as she glanced towards the door and the street beyond.

The Duke's brows arched in slight surprise at Sarah's words. "Now, why do you worry about the guard, my dear? It was their duty to make sure my guests are protected and they failed in that. Now, imagine if someone less cute and with evil intentions had managed to sneak in. That would have been rather bad, don't you think?" He was still smiling, though it did not quite reach his eyes, the guards still in for a bit of trouble. "Now, if you will excuse me, I see you folks have a subject to discuss. It was nice meeting you." With that he turned and left, casting a look at Becca and Morgan and winking at her as he passed by.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Morgan didn't spot the Duke's wink, which was as well; another time he might well have become indignant, and likely paranoid, not to mention the possibility of doing something he might not live long enough to regret. But this eveningtide, in any case, he was far too buoyed up with happiness to have cared overmuch even if he had noticed it. He made his way to the table of food, still holding Becca's hand, picked up one of the stylish canapés, and attempted to place it in Becca's mouth. Not because he got the impression that she was particularly hungry, but more because it was the sort of thing one did in his situation. He'd read about it in books, and he didn't doubt that Becca had, too.

After that there would be more kissing (he imagined), maybe some drinking, and a lot more hand-holding and hugging... all of which were perfectly acceptable to Morgan. He'd play the part of the lovestruck young man, because that was what he was, until late into the night, and then they'd make their way back to the University together.

And he'd probably completely forget to ask for his hat back as they kissed goodnight.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

The young Achadhiel listened as everyone spoke and colored slightly at the prospect of being known as ‘hero’. Sarah blushed for different reasons and the more he looked at her, the more visually intoxicating she became. Though she hadn’t met Elvin before, the Adhiel woman spoke with confidence and a clear request. The fact that Sarah desired to be a mage intrigued Talanwei and he wanted to ask her more questions but, for some reason, he was uncharacteristically quiet. It certainly looked as if she and the Mentor had pressing matters to discuss. After the two reached either an understanding or a possible agreement, Talanwei respectfully nodded his head to the older Adhiel.

"It seems as if this eveningtide is near its end and I am without company on the journey home. The streets of Citadel can be cruel and unpredictable without protection. I’m sure that if I had your protection, Sarah, that I would be safe from potential evils," it was an attempt at jest and the young fool’s heart thumped in his throat the whole time. Still riding on the euphoria that prevailed throughout the tide, he decided that he would at least try to gain company for the journey home. Surely that couldn’t hurt could it? The Achadhiel still felt guilty, even talking to another woman after he and Tiffany had spent much of the eveningtide. At the same time, however, it was not as if the two had proclaimed love for one another. It was a silly notion to even consider. Still…even as he rationalized and eventually made sense of the situation, Talanwei still felt as if he was betraying her in some way.

It was not the time to second guess, the die had been cast and it was Sarah’s choice to take him up on his offer or not.
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3

Post by Guest »

There was really nothing Sarah could say as she watched the Duke slip away. The guards would be getting a talking to, but he didn't seem angry for it. Then again, he would not come off as a very nice person if his party guests saw him fuming. As he bid them all a good evening, the woman said the same, and then turned back to Elvin.

She listened with intent as he spoke about enrolling, and then putting in a request to have him as a mentor. The elven woman would certainly give this a good amount of thought. When he asked her a question, she took a moment to decide on an honest answer.

"I've been thinking over this decision for some time, Mr. Motricé. The simplest answer I can give is that, should I learn, I would like to help others as best I can with the knowledge I am given."

Sarah then noticed that Talanwei was being a bit quiet, most likely out of respect for the conversation at hand. She decided to wrap things up between her and the sorcerer.

"I am sure that we can discuss much more after the night is through, and I will certainly remember what we have talked about. It was a pleasure speaking with you, Mr. Motricé."

After she had listened to anything more the mentor might have to say, the achadhiel spoke once more, and seemed to request her company on the way home. With what felt like butterflies in her stomach, the adhiel woman was quick to reply.

"The eveningtide is indeed coming to a close. I suspect you would be the one doing the protecting, capable as you are. I would love to accompany you, Talanwei."

With this, Sarah followed close to him, confident that the evening had ended rather well, especially with someone such as Talanwei Fortisse beside her.
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

"All over you?" Corbin enquired with a raise of the eyebrow, and then cast an appraising glance over her figure once again. "I shall have to see it to believe it." He said with a wink at her, returning her kiss, and then deftly whisking her from his knee and placing her back on her feet as he too rose, and offered her his arm.

"If you have plenty more muscles, as you say, I think it would be entirely remiss of me, as an investigative young man, to not investigate these claims." He said with a grin, as his hand dropped to pinch her posterior mischievously. "Well, that suddenly seems to reinforce your story." He mused with a chuckle, and then escorted the mysterious young woman from the party at the embassy, intent on discovering if she was as tightly defined as she promised. Corbin certainly hoped so.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

The Adhiel smiled to Sarah: "We sure will. It's not difficult to find me. And now, it's time for me to leave as well. I bid you all a good evening." With a slight bow Elvin took his leave. Walking back to the University, other problems on his mind.

OOC: a very short post to close this. My apologies for the long wait. RL is getting extremely annoying
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Skilled and Archived.

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”