TMA 2007: Most Religious PC

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

Who was the most religious PC in 2007?

Draydis
16%
Galaena
8%
Arnholt
5%
Vincenzo di Vaio
No votes
Fredric Abaddon
16%
Yin Lorin
46%
Ssinith
8%

Total votes: 37

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

TMA 2007: Most Religious PC

Post by Maeve »

Who was the most religious PC in 2007?

Draydis - for trusting all to the Mother (and shooting with his eyes closed) while Hunting the Hunter

Gaelena – prepared to sacrifice all for the Mother in Talk to the Hand… erm to the Monks

Arnholt – for his persistent search for faith in all the wrong places
Meeting V
Final Preparations
A very Important Date

Vincenzo di Vaio - his faith in the One never misses a beat, even when surrounded by corruption in the Merchants' Council

Fredric Abaddon - fervent revolutionary committed to Writing a Wrong

Yin Lorin – for his devotion to the One with sword, words and deeds in numerous threads including
morning blood
dead man's party

Ssinith - A man completely dedicated to his God, turning his life into a service to the divine being. Not a blind pawn, but an intelligent and resourceful follower that serves Molten well.
A New Embassy (Gulanadur) (lMT Chyril 22) (Open)
Last edited by Maeve on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

I would add the Meditations thread for S'sinith on this one too. He became a priest of Molten on top of his wizarding. :)

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=14845

Thanks for the nomination, guys! This was the category I was SOOOO hoping he'd manage to snag! :)
Last edited by Ssinith DIllil on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Arnholt
Civus

Post by Arnholt »

Oh wow! It is an honor to be nominated.

Arnholt himself would find it hilarious he's even in the running for the "most religious" award. He wouldn't describe himself as a very religious person IC, though he might admit that he does wish very much to have something to believe in. I think he'll be a stronger candidate next time around, if he continues in his current course and finds a deity (or something) he actually wants to worship.

In conclusion, I cannot in good conscience vote for myself. But I will anyway.:D

Return to “Poll Board”