OFFICIAL TAZLURIAN POLL, first series, 9

Moderator: Mods

The registration process of your login and the options of your profile ...

.. are okay. I'm fairly neutral about.
49%
.. are a PITA. It takes forever, is full of rules, changes the name I chose for my login to that of my PC, there is not enough space in my profile etc.
3%
.. is wonderful. I love how the names are now gamerelated, all the new options, the usergroups etc.
49%

Total votes: 37

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

OFFICIAL TAZLURIAN POLL, first series, 9

Post by Maeve »

The biggest changes made to Tazlure must be both the forums and the information site which is now one integrated whole. The first series of polls seeks to evaluate your experiences with both from a layout and ease of use point of view.

If you have any additional comments or suggestions please put them in this thread.
Last edited by Maeve on Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

honestly there does need to be more space in the **interest** column if possible put in blanks for the information you want like the erotica code... it would make people go HUH? and at least ask what it is so maybe it would be in there...
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

*nods* yes, that is something we are working on.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Brionna Galenn

Post by Brionna Galenn »

This is another one where I have to take a half-half answer (if one was provided). I do like the way the names and character related (although it makes it confusing when someone has a second PC under the same login) and a lot of the changes taht were made. On the other hand, I do think that many of the sections are not given enough space.

Return to “OOC Archives”