Speaker to the Dead [Chyril 25th] - Galaena

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

Sonia's words were stored with Mag's, deep in Gaelena's memory. The young healer nodded, then glanced down at her arm at the blood there. She had almost forgotten about the thorns pricking her skin. "Indeed," she said, a smile slowly forming on her lips. "I shall take care of that before I go," she added.

She moved away from the thorns and towards her room, quickly working up a poultice that she covered her wounds with, then as well as one can with one hand, bandaged her arm then packed her bag again. She was getting very good at packing, having moved from the Citadel to Roque to Pax Balthasar to Aveas and then to Dort (as a prisoner to start with). And now, off to find the Storm Lord. The knife was wound into some bandages, for safe passage. Besides, one can never have too many bandages.

OOC: I'm good here if you are
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

locked, skilled and archived
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Dort Archive”