RdA: To Lyndom Markham (Chyril 26th, Tradetide)

Where all the pigeons flock to leave their messages to the good people in the Western Kingdom.

Moderator: Mods

Matthew
Civus

RdA: To Lyndom Markham (Chyril 26th, Tradetide)

Post by Matthew »

In a crisp, well-practiced hand and sealed with an obscure symbol resembling a circle bisected with a knife, Matthew of Havarti wrote:Dear Commander Markham,

First, may I offer you my compliments for the efficiency and courtesy displayed by your staff upon my arrival in Roque d'Ancourt Morningtide last? I have only recently arrived from Knottingshall Monastery near le Bois Noire, and I have found the city to be quite welcoming and as lovely as ever.

While I realize you are a very busy man, I humbly beg your pardon for my insistence to host you for lunch. If you might find a few burns to attend to me, I wish to make my introductions to you and speak with you in private regarding matters of the utmost discression. Rest assured that no immediate calamity motivates this missive, save my own passion to insure the well-being of those placed under your care.

I will arrange for our midday meal at one mark into Tradetide, Chyril 27th, at the Goose and Gander, in the North side of town under the name of Brother Matthew of Havarti, if you should find this agreeable. I can be reached by courier at the Dog's Home, should you require to do so.

My thanks, and may the One be with you
-Matthew of Havarti

Return to “Royal Mail”