Eastern Bosom (continued from Eastern Promises - Adriano)

Moderator: Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Eastern Bosom (continued from Eastern Promises - Adriano)

Post by Grey Wolf »

It was just as Diasy said, the busy maid leading Adriano only to the house sitting next to the Mermaid, a few short paces to the left. Pushing the door opened, she took his hand in hers and pulled him after her, his eyes taking a few flickers to adjust to the dim lighting in the chamber. The room was rather small, serving as both a living room and a kitchen, a pot stewing on the stove, mixing the scent of spices with the faint smell of wood smoke that was obviously leaking through a patched pipe that lead to a hole in the wall. A clean table sat in the middle of the room, six solidly built chairs set around it, with an old, patched couch near the back wall. A basket of laundry was sitting next to it, light reflecting off the needle stuck in the arm-rest. It was as if someone had been busy patching up the clothing until recently.

There was only a single door leading towards the back, as well as a set of wooden stairs leading up, to what could have been a spacious attic, judging by the house's exterior. Daisy shut the door behind her and turned to face the young Mouthie thief. "Here we are. Would you like something to eat perhaps. The stew should be just about ready. I had some beef and thought it would be a nice to eat something other than what Bortis makes. Not that he does not do a good job."
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Archived due to player inactivity.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”