Chatter

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I apologize for long waits. Was busy doing an audit in real life. Now that I've closed it successfully today, I hope to have a little bit more time the coming month and a half :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ly Binh Hue
Civus

Post by Ly Binh Hue »

We are glad to have you back. :)
[size=84]"We cannot see our reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see." -- Taoist proverb

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=15174]Hue artwork[/url][/size]
Ly Gia Giang
Civus

Post by Ly Gia Giang »

Sounds like you've been having fun :D, nice to see you back though.

I apologise to go into business so soon, but I was merely wondering whether Ly Gia Giang would (or could) be attending court in the thread, 'A Dragon Hatchling Returned'? Sounds like she would, but I'd prefer not to gatecrash (and don't want to make a mistake for Giang with all the hob nobs).
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Yes, in fact all Sojen can always attend to Court :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Phuong Quang Huu
Civus

Post by Phuong Quang Huu »

Everything OK out there, EE mods? Things have been rather slow of late and I was wondering if that pesky Real Life was being a bother again.
[size=84]Polish the twofold spirit heart and mind, and sharpen the twofold gaze perception and sight. When your spirit is not in the least clouded, when the clouds of bewilderment clear away, there is the true void. -- Miyamoto Musashi[/size]
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

Much apologies on the wait. I've stepped in to cover for now (since I have no RL). Thanks for your patience.
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Tilha O`Renimin
Civus

Post by Tilha O`Renimin »

Sorry about my absence, my computer time is very limited these days.
Baths, taverns, and something I'd rather cross-check with Maeve before are in the works, but it'll have to wait. Maybe next week (yes, I know that I said the same thing last week)
Hope Gaelana will keep the place moving enough for you! I know she can.
[size=84][i]"Be guided by your heart and your faith."[/i] - Abbot O'Shea 8th teaching[/size]
[size=75]Avatar from [url=http://www.allavatars.com/]www.allavatars.com[/url][/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

My apologies for the delay.

My grandmother died quite unexpectedly and I've been supporting my father (who as the oldest son deals with distributing the considerable inheritance because it includes that of my grandfather) and of course my mother who has been on the phone every day of the week, several times a day. That on top of additional draining issues left me away from Tazlure for a while.

Trying to get back in the groove now with my lovely players!
Ly Binh Hue
Civus

Post by Ly Binh Hue »

Maeve, don't you worry about your posting. I am sorry for your loss. :( I miss you bunches, and I hope you feel better!
[size=84]"We cannot see our reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see." -- Taoist proverb

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=15174]Hue artwork[/url][/size]
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

Post by Aislinn O`Conaill »

Same here Maeve, no rush - Life has been keeping me busy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does not destroy me, makes me stronger. Friedrich Nietzxche

theoriginalcousinit@yahoo.com
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

Sorry for those waiting on me to reply. Took a bit of a nasty spill the other day and think I might have done more damage than originally thought. It may not be until this weekend until I post. Sorry.
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Phuong Quang Huu
Civus

Ouch. Sorry to hear that Gaelena. I hope you healed up well.
[size=84]Polish the twofold spirit heart and mind, and sharpen the twofold gaze perception and sight. When your spirit is not in the least clouded, when the clouds of bewilderment clear away, there is the true void. -- Miyamoto Musashi[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Having continued problems of health as well as supporting my family. Big thanks go to Gaelena keeping EE alive and now Meridiuz will step in to monitor some threads as well.

I do apologize about this mess. As soon as my health allows I shall be able to pay attention to you all. However, realistically that is not going to be soon.
Phuong Quang Huu
Civus

Take all the time you need, Maeve. Just try to keep us posted on how things are going. We worry about our favorite dragoness when she's not around. :)
Ly Gia Giang
Civus

Post by Ly Gia Giang »

Our best wishes are with you, Maeve. I can only hope things work out for you soon enough for your own sake. Otherwise, we're all here for you if you feel like a wee chinwag :)
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

My health is slowly improving but it seems unlikely I'll fully return before the supersynch. However, I shall be fully involved with the supersync.

I need your help with that. Please send me suggestions as to what you think that over all should be happening in EE and how EE can be connected to the rest of Tazlure. Don't tell me your plans for your PC yet, though I advise you to plan ahead and start thinking of it already. First, let us have a brainstorm though. What would YOU like to see?

During Recess I would like your characters to gain a position within at least one theme. The current themes of EE are

* Magick and Faith
* Court, Politcial Intrigue
* Trade
* Pirates and Swashbuckling
* Nature
* Culture

If there is less interest in one of those themes I might let them fade in the background. What do you think the three core themes of EE should be?

Return to “Long Danh archive”