Harnessing Energy-Late TT, Chyril 27th

Moderator: Mods

Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

Post by Gerrard MacKaree »

Gerrard, amazed by what the woman had already done for him, obeyed to what she said. He closed his eyes, relaxing, focusing his ears on Oki's singing. He would try to hum along those parts of the song he remembered. The mesmerizing sounds of the ocean made his mind drift away a bit now and then, as the man fought to stay concious and awake.

It was something he didn't knew, this method of healing, but as long as it helped, he sure would welcome it. Anything better than the pain he had experienced so far. He would be the first of the foreigners here that would have a good taste of the culture. He'd be somewhat of an ambassador to his people. Of course, he could make profit out of that, now he pondered it...
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

Cool water brushed over Gerrard's exposed skin, the sponge soft, barely felt upon his skin, freeing it from the dried on salt. Kazumi didn't talk, though a soft hum might almost be able to be heard coming from her as her hands moved over the resting foreigner. Every so often, she'd press on certain areas on Gerrard.

Finally, she ended washing his face. There was a slight pinching between the brow, which was followed by a sudden easing of all tension form Gerrard's body. The singing stopped, though the humming continued until Kazumi finally spoke. "How do you feel now, Gerrard-san?"
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

Gerrard, eyes closed, tried to relax as best as he could. The sound of the sea and the humming made him drift away to far away lands in his mind. As if he were dozing off into a dream. It was the water that kept his mind in the real world though. The cold and soft touch of the sponge, wettening his skin.

It was then that everything seemed to slip away from him. His body eased and he let out a small sigh. It was then that the voice of Kazumi called him to attention. "A lot better, Kazumi-san, I thank you for your kindness. Please, tell me, how can I repay you? I don't have money, but maybe there's I can render you a service?" he said, already talking about compensation for what the healing woman had done.
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

Kazumi put the sponge away, though her hands still moved over Gerrard. They didn't touch his skin, just grazed over the top, moving his energy around in a more soothing pattern. The accupuncture needle between his brows helped to aligning the confused flow, easing the pain that he carried mentally and physically.

"Once you are relaxed, we will get you dressed and take you into town to by something more appropriate to wear. Perhaps then we can find something for you to do," she said, her hand moving back up to his brow, slowly slipping the needle out, placing it in the bowl of water before Gerrard could see it.
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]

Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

He felt her hands moving over his body, almost touching his skin, washing away the bits of tension still in his body until he was completely relaxed. The pain has eased and his mind was clear. There was work to be done, he knew, especially if he wanted the people not to hate him.

He opened his eyes a few flickers after she put the needle away and smiled. "I thank you, Kazumi-san. I wish I knew what you have done, for I haven't felt so good in years." he said, and didn't mention the fact she hadn't asked for anything in return yet, not even after his offer. He took yes for an answer, but knew he was in debt with the lady now and would help her out if she needed him.

"I am ready, I think." he said and hesitated before asking "Can I get up again, Kazumi-san?"
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

It was true that she didn't tell Gerrard how he could repay her. There was a simple reason for that. She preferred to leave payment up to her patients, how they wished to repay her. Besides, the man's clothing was ragged and his energy was all messed up when he came to her. Her instinct to help came before any need of payment.

"Slowly, Gerrard-san," she said, moving to his side to help him up. "You may feel a bit light-headed." She placed her hand on his back as he began to rise, the heat from her hand warming his back. "Move slowly."

Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

Still lying down, the forger's apprentice nodded slowly to Kazumi. S-l-o-w-l-y he got upright, as if getting up bone by bone, joint by joint. The warmth on his back did him good, but he wouldn't show it. He smiled as polite as ever and, turning his feet over the table he close his eyes a few times, inclining his head a bit as if it would help him suppress the woozy feeling in between his ears. oh well, anything better then having those voices around again. Let's keep it this way for now he thought and got off the table.

Forgetting the fact that the towel wasn't fastened to anything, he got on his feet and it dropped to the ground. His face turned red immediately and Gerrard stammered "I'm so sorry, Kazumi-san. I apologise for this situation." As soon as he said it, he knelt to take the towel and made sure it was tight around his waist, not able to fall off again.

"Can I dress myself again, now?" he asked, pointing to the ragtag of clothing he had worn when he woke up on the beach.
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

A soft giggle escaped Kazumi as Gerrard's towel dropped and he turned beet-red. She had seen many naked men, though mostly as patients, as as such, was not easily shocked by his nakedness, though she did take in the gauntness of his frame. He needed to eat more, something filling. Perhaps she would buy him some noodles while they were in town.

When he looked at his old clothes, she wrinkled her nose. "No, why do you not wear what I gave you. It is more fitting," she said, gesturing towards the clothing she had given him earlier.

Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

Gerrard shrugged. "I'm sorry, Kazumi-san. I forgot all about those when you were tending my body." he said, and took the clothes, unfolding them. Looking up at the native, he asked "Please Kazumi-san, while I am here anyway, maybe you could teach me some more of your language. It would please me very much if I was able to show you're people I'm genuinely interested your culture. I mean... while I'm stuck here, I might as well gtry to make friends, don't you think? And I doubt a lot of you speak the common tradelanguage anyway, seeing as we needed to converse with sign language almost."

While he waited for an answer, he donned the clothing Kazumi had given him, making adjustments to the way he wore them when she advised him to do so. He'd would become the best foreign native in Long Danh.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Gerrard left feeling far more pleasant than he had come in.

OOC: Very well done, both of you! Skilled!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Long Danh archive”