Recess News - Must Read!

Moderator: Mods

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Recess News - Must Read!

Post by Brytan »

Hello everyone,

What with the recess coming up there have been some questions raised about the state of affairs after the synch.

The Kanthrop players involved in Xenovia's plot (most everyone except Niamh and Catherine) will have to determine what they will do once those threads play out. We'll ofcourse round them up nicely while recess summaries are written, giving everyone enough to work with. As I have already told Xen, there is a lot of preparation in the works to make sure that, should people wish to persue certain aspects of that plot, all the elements needed will be there upon synch, regardless of the choices people make. No need to loiter around the isle if you want to leave is what I'm trying to say ;)

As far as the Mouthie expedition goes; Guido has not been playing but his PC is still there "for show". He can pick it up at his leasure if he wants to. So long as that does not happen he will play a silent part in the journey home. Quinlan knows what he knows and Carlotta will share what she has observed in the inn thread or during the journey back to Aveas. Wether this will be by skiff will remain to be seen --wicked grin--

And then there is the scouting group from Seinor. I fear the recess will catch them just as they are about to find their way into Ursa. I'm not sure what to do about that, will have to take it up with Fin and Scatha through PM.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

I will be closing all pre-recess threads next week. If anyone feels there are things left to finish please do so before then as it is time to clean up a bit and move on. A lot of you have found places to go already which is good. Should any threads be closed before you have had a chance to finish them yourselves, feel free to pick up what remains to be said in your recess write-up.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”