Lady Ambassador, Baroness Rosalie Marcada

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Lady Ambassador, Baroness Rosalie Marcada

Post by Ashari »

Sent Chyril 27th

Forgery had proven to be a useful skill. It gave Ashari excellent penmanship. Her writing, on the other hand, left much to be desired. Thus, after a time (and after much checking and re-checking to ensure correct spelling and grammar) the Westerner was able to craft a letter for her fellow well-to-do lady.

Ashari Gywien, Guildmistress & future Ceasari wrote:
Baroness Rosalie,

I wanted to send after you a letter of thanks for allowing me to be a guest at your table for lunch. Your aquaintance is most cherished and I do hope that we might soon be close friends. In regards to our earlier conversation I must pass along that I have gotten three new students this very day! The One blesses me, and perhaps Pecunia, too. When your schedule permits it I should like to have another luncheon where we might talk more on the city.

Warmest regards,
Ashari

She ended it with a flourish on her signature and even an impromptu flower drawn around the dot in the 'i' of her name. It was a letter to another young woman - a woman in need of honest friends - and most of her hoped that it would be received with the pure intention it was sent with. So many people of the city were wary and jaded.
Last edited by Ashari on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

During Recess Ashari and Rosalie kept up their correspondence and their growing friendship, sharing luncheons, giggles and smirks.
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]

Return to “Imperial Mail”