Cit: De Simon

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

Cit: De Simon

Post by Gerrard MacKaree »

Citadel, Waneday Jygust 30th 1225 AD

Dear mr. De Simon,

In the past four yahren in the Citadel I've seen many people come and go. I myself have been busy there with legit jobs in the administration department of merchant houses. This gave me the opportunity to learn from the way they dealt their cards and I believe this has proven quite useful.

You must have noticed the influx of Easterners in our known world by now. Easterners, a people long forgotten and secluded on their own continent. I've spent the past two months with them and learned a lot about their culture, their lands and their customs.

It pleases me to tell you that I have arranged a primary trading position with these people. However, I do not have the funds myself to pay for all of the costs needed to set me up with the several branches I envision. There will be funding coming from my Eastern contact, but to realise the plans I have in mind, more is needed.

My former employers told me about you when I told them I was looking for investors. I was wondering if you would be interested in a meeting where we could discuss what I'd like to realise and whether or not you would be interested in a part of this all.

I can tell you I can get my hands on the purest jade, which will become the new hype to use in jewellery for nobility. I tell you, you can't go wrong here. Jade is not all, but I won't go into detail until you and I can meet face to face if you are interested.

If you are interested in such a meeting, please meet me for dinner tomorrow in Simple Pleasures.

Might you be interested but not be able to come, please send me a reply with a proposal for a new date and time. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,

Gerrard Mackaree
[reply address specified]
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

Citadel, Firstday Jygust 31th 1225 AD

Dear Mr. Gerrard,

Unfortunately I had other business to attend to yesterday and as such, I was not able to read your letter any earlier.

Although I do have other plans this Eveningtide, I will be able to meet you for a short dinner in Simple Pleasures to hear your proposal. Please do make sure your proposal is quick and thorough as I receive quite a lot of these proposals and do not wish to waste my time on mere fantasies.

Sincerely,
Andrew De Simon

OOC: you receive the letter right after lunch.
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk

Return to “Imperial Mail”