Embassy of the Western Kingdoms - Jygust 30th, late ET

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Rhoddin
Adventurer

Post by Rhoddin »

Rhoddin smiled at Reises response, his green eyes alight with possibilities.

As the young waitress returned their drinks Rhoddin flashed a smile of thanks at her, noting Reises payment of the drinks and a nice tip as well, it seemed his former lover was doing quite well, which actually pleased the young bard.

"As she continued with her telling of her job, Rhoddin listened and watched attentively. "Ah, and who might this Gerrard be?" A note of mock seriousness in his voice, before adding in a soft undertone, "Oh and I need little sleep ma'am." again a rather seductive smile was there for Reise to see.
[color=blue]Back from the brink, but still lost, damn some times just never change.[/color]
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Post by Reise Silverskye »

Rhoddin wrote:"Ah, and who might this Gerrard be?"

Reise laughed at the seriousness in his voice; she could tell that he was simply joking. For now, anyway. Won't do to have him realize that I am trying to Gerrard into bed with me, she thought. That could provide some complications. She didn't know what use Rhoddin could be to her now, but she did like him, and she also liked what he could do to her in bed. She didn't want to lose him.

"He's the man I work for," she said truthfully, laughing a bit at his joking. "I'm his secretary."

Rhoddin wrote: "Oh and I need little sleep ma'am." again a rather seductive smile was there for Reise to see.

Again, Reise met his smile. "Oh you don't, do you?" she asked coyly. "Well, let me tell you, I've been sleeping quite soundly these last several nights. My bed gets a little cold without you there to warm me, but since you're not waking me up in the middle of the night to sate yourself, I've been getting so much rest. I'm sure I could sacrifice one night of sleep, were I to be in your company."
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

The waitress took the tip with a 'Cor, thank'ee miss! Shout if ye be needing something,' and departed. As per the standards of the evening's patrons, someone made a grab for her rear end on her way to the bar. The glowing smile didn't last long after that.
The ripple of silence had also died out. Now there was someone outside the other booth engaging in a dull sounding conversation with the occupants.
Rhoddin
Adventurer

Post by Rhoddin »

Rhoddin smiled as Reise flirted with him. The young bard knew much of her charms, if little of her actual job here in the Citadel, although from what he knew of Reise he was sure it was more than just that of a secretary, still why look for more than was there.

"Ah, some my lady has been sleeping well has she. Perchance she has found comfortable lodging these days? Mine are no so, um salubrious.

"What chance that a poor bard with little to offer such a lady of such significant means might enjoy such comfort as to offer a sound nights sleep, or maybe not?" Rhoddin enjoyed the riposte with Reise, but the thought of a night with her was even more exciting.

Let us see where this heads, other matters can be put aside for one night at least! Rhoddin waited to see where Reise wished to take this.
[color=blue]Back from the brink, but still lost, damn some times just never change.[/color]
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise laughed at Rhoddin's gentlemanly words and complex vocabulary. Oh, he was laying it on thick, but she knew enough to realize what he meant. He either had poor accomodations, or none at all. In short, he probably wasn't doing as well as she was, at least financially. Still, that didn't matter to her, and she did feel sorry for him. But there was just one problem with his suggestion, which ordinarily, she would have accepted without reservation.

"Ah, my charming bard, you know that I would gladly share my accomodations with you - for the sake of allowing you some decent sleep, of course," she added with a wicked smile, "but there is a slight matter that you should be aware of first. You see, I don't dwell in these accomodations alone. I have what they call a roommate, another young woman who shares the room with me, though she has a separate bed." Her smile turned even more sinful and she shrugged. "Of course, if you don't mind an audience whilst you 'sleep,' I certainly don't."

The idea of poor, chaste Justine watching from her bed with wide eyes as she and Rhoddin gave in completely to their passions and lusts, making wild, unreserved love in Reise's bed just across the room was rather amusing... and, perhaps, just a little bit titillating as well...
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Rhoddin
Adventurer

Post by Rhoddin »

At Reises words the young bard gave a mock look of horror, before proceeding to scratch his chin thoughtfully. "Well my lady, I do perform for crowds on a fairly regular basis, but this would seem to be of a more, umm, intimate nature. I mean sleep is generally a very private matter.

"But, if my lady feels this would not breach her own protocols," and here Rhoddin gave a rather theatrical shrug, "Who am I too decide what is to be private or not." As he spoke, Rhoddins green eyes flicked with emerald fire at thought of what might lie ahead for them that evening.

After a brief flicker had passed the bard continues. "So tell me my sweet lady, other than enticing guileless bards to sleep, what else passes as entertainment for the household of the Western Kingdom? How have you passed your time of late?"
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Rhoddin wrote:"But, if my lady feels this would not breach her own protocols," and here Rhoddin gave a rather theatrical shrug, "Who am I too decide what is to be private or not."

The look in Reise's eyes matched that in Rhoddin's, and she nodded. "Very well then, sir," she said formally, which seemed to make what they were going to do even more wicked. "Once we have finished with our drinks, we can retire to my room and... sleep... for as long as we can stand it."

Rhoddin wrote:"So tell me my sweet lady, other than enticing guileless bards to sleep, what else passes as entertainment for the household of the Western Kingdom? How have you passed your time of late?"

Reise shrugged. "Well, in truth, I have been quite bored of late," she said, and that certainly was the truth. "I don't get along all that well with a lot of the other girls that work in the offices, at least not yet." She suspected that was, in part, due to the attention that Gerrard seemed to pay to her, and not to them. And the fact that she was able to capture his attention simply by positioning her partially exposed cleavage just so. "Most of my free time, I spend just as we are now. Out in the town, in a decent bar or tavern, enjoying a good drink, and a bit of good company, if I'm lucky enough to find it. Though I dare say that tonight's company is a bit better than most nights." She winked, and laughed.

Return to “Patrician & Citadel Ring”