From the Ground Up (Risque, Jygust 30th ET)

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

"I do enjoy a good mystery. Yet a mysterious guest at a boring party who has surprising skills..like dancing", Etain giggled at Morgan, "is so much more interesting!" She moved closer, making the turns easier to handle for the inexperienced dancer. When he followed her advice however, he wasn't actually doing so bad and together they managed to partake in the dance without looking like complete idiots. There were still enough people watching of course. Etain noticed a couple of girls standing at the edge of the dance floor who were eying them closely. "I believe you have succeeded on being mysterious, Mr. Scrylock. The women are eying you closely. Keep up the dancing like this and you'll be on the dance floor all night!"

The rest of the dance went by pretty quickly and as the music stopped, Etain moved next to him, sliding her arm through his. "Now, before I am going to ask you all kinds of questions about your mysterious life, I'd like to have a drink first. Care to help a lovely lady out?

Miles and Damien looked at the two girls talking and they gave each other a quick look of agreement. That quick look was all they needed to communicate to each other that all was well in their world and that the two girls were looking quite stunning. They would chit chat a little longer before asking the girls for a dance. Miles grinned at Deianeira's comment. "All that you thought it would be, huh? Well, that's not good. Not good at all! We're gonna have to make sure that this evening will have exceeded every expectation you had!" Damien nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and since I don't see any drink in your hand yet, that's the first thing that we are going to do! What would you like to drink, M'lady?" Damien asked as he was showing off his dimples.

Gotham managed to walk by the guards without any trouble indeed, but as soon as he walked into the building, Charlemange greeted him with the usual excessive enthusiasm. Hands waving in the air, he walked up to Gotham. "Oh, oh! You must be Lucienda's new friend! She told me you were coming tonight. Welcome, welcome!" Before he knew it, he was entangled in an embrace by the host of the club. "Any friend of Lucienda is a friend of the Risque." The hug was quick and when Charlemange let go of Gotham, he gestured towards the entrance to the main area. "Please, walk in. I'm sure she's waiting for you." He couldn't help to take a quick peek at Gotham's ass, leaning backwards for a good look. "Do come back though, I'd love for us to have some chit chat. Always fun to talk to new people!" He gave him a wink and then held out a coin in front of him with the logo of the Risque on it. "Here, take this. You are now an official member of the club and you can get in anytime you want. Now hurry up and get that fine piece of ass on the dancefloor!" Charlemagne giggled before he went on and welcomed the next visitor with a more snobbish tone. "Yeah, you wanted something?"
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Deianeira Saitheria
Civus

Post by Deianeira Saitheria »

"Ahh drink?" Deianeira tried to think. Drinks.. what would a noblewoman drink? She shook her head, to herself. There was no point in trying to be anything but herself... "Fru-wine." she caught herself. At a fancy party like this, fruit juice would not be on the menu. But fruit juice could be made into wine- and wine was a safe bet wasn't it? She smiled at Miles, then cast a glance to the other Achadhiel, Vayla. She eyed Miles for a moment and then looked at Vayla. "I didn't think this kind of a part could be so.. lively." She commented. Lively for nobles anyway, she didn't feel quite so pressured to be 'noble' as she thought she might have needed to be. It felt like she need be only herself. Her eyes looked at the dress she wore-simple but it felt noble-like. Good enough for her.
Morg

Post by Morg »

As the dance went on and the moves became more practised, the tension in Morgan's limbs ebbed away. My, my... I could learn to enjoy this. It wasn't what he was there for, though - and a night spent entirely on the dancefloor wasn't what he was after. Not because he doubted that it would be pleasurable, but because he was at the Risque for a reason, and it was hard to gather intelligence while twirling and prancing to music. The mystery he wore like a cloak was making its effects felt, however. Morgan wouldn't have to look far to find willing partners for conversation (and more).

For now he was with Etain, and entwined his arm with hers as though it were the most natural thing in the world. "But of course," he murmured, accompanying her towards the club's bar. The obscene confidence he'd felt when he'd entered still hadn't dissipated. "What will be your drink for the occasion?" When he was served by the bartender, he followed Etain's preferences, adding a glass of Roque red wine for himself. Membership was a cost perhaps beyond his current finances, but a few drinks he could stretch to, he hoped. Morgan's normal beverage of choice was Dortenese dark ale, but for this eveningtide he'd opt for something a little classier.

"I'm glad I was able to liven up this boring party for you," he said with a smile. He'd been following her words closely for something to seize upon, and her suggestion that the party was boring provided an excellent opportunity. "I'm not exactly from around here, so I'm curious as to how you and your Citadelian friends like to spend your... eveningtides." 'Leisure time' is the usual phrase, but this lot are the children of nobles - pretty much all their time is leisure time. "Is there nothing more... exciting happening in the city after dark?" He raised one eyebrow and grinned in playful challenge.

It was a long shot, but it was also the latest in a string of hypotheses: that some sort of cult activity was taking place to result in the shrivelled corpses found in the docks, that the Liber Maleficarus could be involved in the cult, and that Etain might have some knowledge of it. I'd bet that the upper echelons of this city are a close knit bunch. If well-off young men are frequently going missing and then turning up dead in the throes of passion, it can't fail to cause a stir.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Gotham Devoue
Civus

Post by Gotham Devoue »

"Yes, I am," he volleyed with a bright smile. The embrace was something that Gotham was not expecting, well, that of a quick one, and so he did his best to half hug the man back before he pulled away. The man stopped suddenly and turned around to recieve the coin from him and looked at it. He turned it over in his relatively soft hands and said, "Thanks for the invite." Gotham opened his mouth and then shut it. Rethinking what he was about to say, he looked at the charlemange and asked, "will you be out on the dance floor?" and before the answer was voiced to his face the playful wrangler pivoted on his heel and added, "chit-chat indeed," and was on his way into the main room.

As he ventured into the room he slipped the Risque Coin into his breast pocket and surveyed the group. He did a quick scan for Lucienda and spotted her near the bar. Casually walking around the dance floor, he gave people the opportunity to stop him if they had any questions, for he was clearly a stranger in a stange place. He strolled by people he thought of very high rank within the citadel, or its darker aspects, however, he didn't know any of these people. It occured to him then if he got in to the club that the majority of the people, who sat around with their drinks, were kind hearted people just looking for a good time like himself. Gotham didn't hold his breath.
"Protect life... until death."
--Leeloo, The Fifth Element.

Avatar by Ashari with stock photo of [url=http://www.myspace.com/jamesson]Jamesson[/url].
Valya Nix
Civus

Post by Valya Nix »

Val smiled at the two boys banter. She was game for most any adventure and these two weren’t likely to disappoint.

“Don’t worry, pet,” Valya said to Deianeira, “I won’t let them get you into too much trouble.” She gave her a friendly wink. The statement was rather misleading, in actuality, Valya would be more likely to let someone get into as much trouble as they were inclined too…indeed, she would probably make it worse somehow. She was pretty good at that. Anyway, she felt inclined to like this girl; she reminded her of herself, after all, and sought to make her feel comfortable.

Val looked out onto the floor and sipped from her wine. She was getting restless, shifting from one dancing slipper to the other, her gaze gone vague and bright. The boys might notice and recognize the look; Val had a tendency to be easily distracted. Luckily, an invitation to dance would snap her back immediately. She looked at Morgan dancing with Etain, her expression open and curious. Rosalie wanted her to check him out…she would start asking subtle (for Valya) questions and she might even aim to bump into him. Yet Etain put her off…some of these girls seemed so completely made of artifice that they unnerved her. All their hidden motivations and plots; it made her itch with nerves. Val continued her examination of the crowd. She spotted Gotham as he was enthusiastically greeted by Charlemagne. It made her smile at him, a wide impulsive smile that reached her dark eyes. She liked Charlemagne, a man with as much id and as little superego as she had, and his friendliness to Gotham made her feel friendly towards him in turn. She offered him a small, correct bow of greeting from across the crowded room.
It's such a sad old feeling
the fields are soft and green,
it's memories that I'm stealing
but you're innocent when you dream. - Tom Waits
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Damien noticed that Deianeira kept looking at Miles, even though he was the one who had offered her a drink. It was a silly competition of course and it didn't have to mean anything at all, but still...it was a competition. He made his way to the bar, determined to get Deianeira the best wine the Risque had to offer Guess the dimples don't work on all the ladies..let's try something else then. Meanwhile Miles was watching the interaction between the two girls, giving Deianeira a wink as he poked Valya in her belly, noticing that she was looking around the room. "Oh, but any party where this lady is present is bound to be lively." He quickly stepped over to her other side, knowing that she could very well retaliate. Looking at Deianeira, he continued. "Normally you already know what is going to happen at a party from beginning to end before it has even started. But with Valya...it's always a surprise where things will end."

Etain had caught Valya's gaze and she smiled with a certain satisfaction. Another one noticing her dancing with the mysterious stranger. Perfect She thought as she followed Morgan to the bar. Looking at him with her big blue eyes, she lifted her nose in the air and used her most elite accent. "I believe this occasion warrants a glass of Lover's Bliss." A sly grin followed as she thought about the well known drink. She hadn't had it in quite a while, but somehow the dance had lifted her spirit and she felt like having that drink once more. As Morgan gave the requests to the bartender, Damien had just received Deianeira's wine. When he heard the order of the stranger with the hat however, he changed his mind. "You know what, skip this wine. Give me a Lover's Bliss as well." He said to the bartender as he gave Morgan a nod. "Thanks for the tip, my man." Once the drink had arrived, Damien made his way back to Deianeira.

Etain giggled. "Oh, yes. I really needed a little variation. These parties can really become quite boring when you see the same people over and over. And well...this pretty much is how we spend our eveningtides." She took a sip from her drink, which had arrived in the meantime. "Mmmm...good taste. Haven't had this in a while. But to come back to your question...more..exciting..hmm..." Twinkles appeared in her eyes as she started to wonder what this man might find exciting. "Tell me something first, sir Scrylock. What does a man like yourself find exciting?"

At Gotham's remark, Charlemagne's eyes grew large. He hadn't expected that kind of answer and then before he could answer the question, Gotham was gone. Shaking his head, the host kept looking at him while he walked into the room. "Oh, I am the dance floor, baby[/i] He replied into thin air. Lucienda spotted Gotham coming into the room and she also saw that Valya greeted him with a bow. Does he know her? Where would they have met? Or does she know something about him? She waited to see if Gotham would go up to Valya to talk to her first. She would keep an eye on them until he would come close. She would then welcome her new student with a grin. "Making new friends already, hmm? I see you're picking up fast. Ready for a bit of partying?" She looked at him as she shifted her weight from one side to the other, her nicely curved figure swaying along.
Last edited by Meridiuz on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Morgan winced internally as he heard what Etain wanted. One of the most expensive beverages in all of Tazlure... still, he'd gone so far, and had appearances to keep up. He made the order without complaint, and even seemed to gain plus points with a random bystander for doing so. "My pleasure." Bonus.

He had to consider Etain's question for a flicker, taking a sip of his wine and licking his lips to savour the fruity taste. It was rare enough that anyone asked anything about him, and despite his protesting modesty he couldn't resist the answer. "Me? Oh, I like to spend my evenings in somewhat... wilder ways," he replied. "I have something of a taste for darkness. Maybe you remember the daemon that was loose in the Citadel, back in Samheen? Well, I was one of the team that hunted it down and defeated it." It was a simple boast, but hopefully an effective one. "It's what you might call a hobby of mine." Which wasn't too far from the truth. Granted, most of his evenings were spent studying. But he liked to hunt down daemons when he had the opportunity.

What? The Daemon Hunt was fun! There was death, and danger, and I was terrified out of my wits half the time. But... without it, I probably would never have had the courage to ask Becca out.

The thought of Becca caused a momentary lapse in his composure, and he ended up taking more of a mouthful of wine than he'd anticipated, swallowing heavily before refocusing his benevolent grin on Etain. "But coming to a club like this and dancing with a pretty young lady isn't too bad either," he continued jokingly. "Variety is the spice of life..."
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Deianeira Saitheria
Civus

Smiling at Vayla, Deianeira nodded. "A little trouble is nothing to be afraid of... as long as it doesn't involve dying or too much pain." she says softly. "A little trouble often leads to exersise of mind and soul. Which means that one is more fit to survive." she says casually. She almost covers her mouth, afraid that perhaps she'd embarsed herself- shown off that just didn't belong here. But she relaxed. I am far too tense and I am not enjoying myself. She thought, that's going to do more harm than good. That will be my downfall. Damien had brought her attention back from her thoughts when he spoke to her. She nodded. "Oh, then you know Vayla's habits well?" She speaks, though as Damien walks off curiosity gets the better of her and begins to follow, walking slowly lagging behind a little -like thief after a coin purse... far enough to tag along, but not too far to make the goal out of reach.
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Etain's eyes widened as Morgan said his evenings were usually wilder. She quickly took another sip from her drink as he continued with his taste for darkness. Oh my, don't let it be one of those dark arts guys, please. I already get enough of that from Eisolf and Lucienda....oh..wait...he was in the Demon hunt? He's a hero! Hero's always made Etain's heart beat faster. This guy wasn't just a weird stranger, he was an unsung hero! That would be quite the catch! She looked up at him through her eyelashes, twinkles visible in her eyes. "My, my, you have quite the hobby, sir! And I fully agree, variety is the spice of life! I couldn't have said it better!" She took another sip of her drink, a bigger one than she normally would. This was turning out to be quite the evening...were that red blushes appearing on her cheeks? "This must be quite boring for you indeed! But I'm up for the challenge to make it worth your while, Mr. Scrylock. I promise you that tonight won't be boring!" Etain was a little too naive to understand what kind of suggestion she could just have made. She had said it without even thinking anything remotely naughty. For now, she was just looking for a good time.

Meanwhile Damien was on his way back to Deianeira when he noticed she wasn't standing with Miles and Valya anymore. "What the...where did she go?" He muttered to himself, holding two drinks in his hands. He now stood there waiting, wondering where she could be. As he looked through the room, he couldn't spot her, but it wouldn't be long before he would also turn around and notice that she was standing somewhat behind him.
Deianeira Saitheria
Civus

Trying not to sneak- for how can one sneak at a lavish party? Deianeira came around the side of Damien. "Thank you." she said pleasantly extending her hand for the drink he held. She moved to walk a little farther into the crowd, as if to say 'follow' moving and swaying her hips a little bit. She took a drink, trying to be lady-like with her movements and drinking but her lower class tendancies took over, she took a slightly larger sip, and looked around. Dance, flirt... dance flirt, try to gain attention. Her mind started to swim a little. Dance, flirt worm your way into someones heart and home, move up the social ladder. She told herself, in the hazy sort of tipsy stupor. Still in control but losing it with every sip she took. The tipsyness in her voice warmed her... "Would anyone.... like..." she bit her lip... She caught herself--to close... far too close.
Last edited by Deianeira Saitheria on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gotham Devoue
Civus

Post by Gotham Devoue »

As the man waded through the people as if he was in a swamp, Gotham gave Vayla the recognition she deserved, or that was he feelings thus far.  He had never met her or talked to her in any sort of way, but the random act of kindness made him approach the woman.  Before his last few steps to his new mysterious acquintence his eyes met Lucienda's and there was a sense of respect and companionship.  Other than that, he greeted the lady in front of him with a suave appeal.
"Good evening, Miss..." and he trailed off hoping she would finish his sentence.

Avatar by Ashari with stock photo of [url=http://www.myspace.com/jamesson]Jamesson[/url].
Morg

Post by Morg »

At Etain's blush and unintended innuendo, Morgan's smile widened. Oh, he wasn't out to take the evening as far as sexual conquest; he was at Risque for information, as he kept reminding himself. Besides, much like dancing, sexual conquest wasn't something he was particularly practised in, and he preferred to play to his strengths. Still, it was nice to observe that he had the girl... married woman... eating out of the palm of his hand.

"I'll bear that promise in mind," he said with a dark grin. "Now I've given you a little glimpse into my world..." He lowered his glass to clink it against hers. "Perhaps you could give me a glimpse into yours. These people, your friends and acquaintances." Morgan's arm made a vague sweeping gesture towards the people at the bar and at the centre of the room. "The people who rule the Citadel by day, and come here by night. Surely you must know a few little secrets about them?" He raised an eyebrow teasingly. "Or perhaps you yourself have a secret you'd like to share."

Morgan was careful to keep his manner relaxed and playful, yet inside his metaphorical knowledge-stomach was literally rumbling with anticipation.
Valya Nix
Civus

Post by Valya Nix »

Valya seemed pleased that Gotham had noticed her bow. She held her slender hand out to be kissed, “Miss Valya Nix, I had to say hello since I see you’ve caught dear Charlemagne’s eye…” Val flipped her head to clear her eye line of a strategically loosed tendril of shiny dark hair, her gaze nearly level with his own. “Don’t worry, though. He won’t hurt you. As long as he can’t catch you, that is…”

Val bobbed a little, from one foot to the other, the blue silk of her skirt swaying over the toes of her dancing shoes. “But you’re new to the Risque? There’s certainly been a rush of new faces tonight…” Val looked around, vaguely surprised that her friends had disappeared for the moment…well, they would be back. “Miles brought someone along, do you know Miles and Jane? Or perhaps Damien Redault? They’re around, of course…I just seem to have lost track of them.” She offered Gotham another bright, curiously innocent smile. “Are you from the Citadel? I’m not sure I’ve seen you before, and, oh, who did you come with tonight? I must know them at least…”

Then a look of realization crossed her face. “Oh, um, possibly with the lady Lucienda?” Her smile faltered for only a moment before she forced it back onto her face but she was obviously terrible at hiding her thoughts and emotions. Her eyes flicked anxiously over at Lucienda and she offered the lady a lower, more formal bow than the one she had made to Gotham. “A very great lady, indeed. Part of Mistress Rosalie’s household…” Val edged slowly to the side until Gotham was between her and Lucienda, as though she was afraid of attracting too much of her attention. She met his eyes again, trying to regain equilibrium. “What did you say your name was again? Did you say it at all? I suppose it is hard to get a word in edgewise…” She tilted her head charmingly and said, “If you tell me now I promise I won’t forget…”
Last edited by Valya Nix on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's such a sad old feeling
the fields are soft and green,
it's memories that I'm stealing
but you're innocent when you dream. - Tom Waits
Gotham Devoue
Civus

Post by Gotham Devoue »

OOC:  Horrific ice storm and lost power for a few days... oh it was great.

IC:

Gotham swept the woman's hand into his and gave it a gentle kiss.  "My pleasure to meet you," he said without taking his eyes off her face.  The man was brought up when you meet someone, you give them the utmost respect and caution.  First impression tended not to be completely accurate.. and sometimes they were like hitting a nail on the head with a hammer.  The squirrel wrangler looked at the female that stood before him and figured she was relatively harmless.

"Ah, yes, Charlemagne..." Gotham appeared to search for the right words.  "Is a very unique character.  Unique people I like and maybe even someone I'm willing to be caught by," he add with a bright smile.  Gotham had never had intimate relations with anyone, so to outright say what he liked would be a lie.  He always held the motto, don't knock it til you try it.

Changing the subject he replied, "I'm a virgin when it comes to the risque, and looking around the room I feel a bit out of my element," he confessed but the feelings didn't show.  When she asked if he knew this person and that person he shook his head no.

"Originally I am from World's Mouth, however, my new home is Pan's Isle," and he didn't explain anything more.  Gotham was pretty sure that his mistress was the only person who knew his true intentions.  The night out with new faces was mostly recon with a dash of pleasure.  The knight was enjoying himself with making acquaintances and learning the value of information.  "You have guessed correctly - that I am here with Lucienda.  Does she frighten you?" he asked innocently.

When Valya asked him his name, he volleyed "Excuse my rudeness, I am Gotham Devoue," while he took a step back to bow and fan his arms out attempting not to hit anyone with his jester like gesture.

Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Morgan asked quite a direct question, to which most girls would reply vaguely, trying to change the subject quicly. But this specific girl, being Etain, she could just be blurting out all kinds of little secrets that her friends would rather have kept quiet, but they also knew her by know, so there were some things that they tried to not share with Etain.

She was about to reply to his question, when she was interrupted by another man who had appeared behind Morgan. "Mr. Scrylock." The man said, "I believe she does not know the secrets you are looking for. I, however, have interesting news. We need to talk." When Morgan would turn around, he would see that the man behind him would be none other than Simon Ginneke. The man didn't seem to be in a very cheerful mood, the look on his face being quite dark and serious.
Morg

Post by Morg »

The Imperial Thaumaturgist's presence was, at that flicker, about as welcome as an icicle shoved up Morgan's backside. The student magus had been enjoying his new game, and didn't appreciate the interruption - despite the fact that anything Simon said would be more valuable to him than anything Etain knew, as he was beginning to suspect.

"Lord Ginneke," Morgan spoke, tipping his hat slightly. "Good eveningtide to you." He managed to keep up the facade a little longer, turning to Etain with a resigned shrug. "Business beckons, I'm afraid. A mage is never off duty." With a little sigh he put his wine aside. "Hopefully we'll be able to pick this up where we left off." Saying his goodbyes, he turned to Ginneke. "Shall we head outside?" Risque was a fertile breeding ground for talk, which was why Morgan had gone there in the first place. Whatever the Imperial Thaumaturgist had to tell him, though, it had to be pretty important, or he wouldn't have come seeking the young mage out, so late in the eveningtide. A little privacy was likely required.

If Ginneke acquiesced, Morgan would head out past the doorman and into the cool air of the Patrician's Ring.

(OOC: Continued in a sidethread.)
Last edited by Morg on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Damien was surprised when Deianeira suddenly grabbed the drink he was holding in his hand for her. "Eh..wow...you're welcome." He said with a smile which showed his amazement, following every move of her hips in great detail. Rauurrrr He thought as he followed her with his practiced casual, macho walk. While Deianeira felt the alcohol slowly doing it's work in her body and mind, she felt Damien standing behind her, his hand now on her hip. "Would..anyone like...what?" He whispered in her ear.

Meanwhile at the bar, there were more surprises as Etain was left all by herself again by the mysterious mage. She followed Morg as he walked away with the Imperial Thaumaturgist. The man must not have been telling her just some stories if the Thaumaturgist was interested in speaking with him. Etain took another sip of her drink as she saw Morg disappear behind the doors. "Mmmm..I'm sure we will pick this up another time, Mr. Scrylock."
Deianeira Saitheria
Civus

The dark skinned and slender adhiel smiled. She leaned back a little bit knowing Damien was there his hand against her she smiles. "I don't know." she whispered half-drunkly. "Part of me, wants to dance, but like this dance doesn't seem like a good idea," she says take another small sip. She sweetly leaned her head back trying to keep her wits, but the alchol raced through her system. She shivered just a little as he spoke her ear. "What about you? What do you want?"
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Damien's palms were suddenly quite sweaty. Not in his wildest dreams would he have thought things would be moving this fast. What did he want?? He looked at the beautiful girl in front of him. Oh..he knew what he wanted, but he didn't dare to think it..let alone say it..or doing it! Kiss. I want to kiss you

It was his first year at court as a noble and as such, he hadn't had a lot of experience with the ladies. But things seemed to be going quite well right now. He could feel his heart beat in his throat. He didn't want to rush into things, fearing he might make the wrong move. "Let's go dancing." That at least was a thing he could do with his eyes closed. "It'll be fun." Gently he grabbed the glass out of her hands and put it next to his on a table. He then put Deianeira's hand into his, a shiver running up his spine as their skin made contact. "Come, let's dance."
Deianeira Saitheria
Civus

A thrill as their hands touched. "Yes. Let's dance." she said the alchol in her system making her a little bolder than usual. She smiled. This girl was no noble, her hands were firm, and strong, not the hands of delicate wall flower, never knowing work or washing. She has the hands of someone who's seen the street-world. Who's nicked and cut herself, who's probably had to strike and fight a few people maybe. But these were not the hands of a delicate flower. " Dancing is nice." She said allowing him to lead, struggling to fight the alchol induced rush of giddiness that threatened to turn her smiling ways into something a little faster paced. "Damien... what's your family like?"

Return to “Patrician & Citadel Ring”