Her Paper Kingdom [Reise, WK Embassy, Jygust 31st, Early MT]

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

For quite some flickers, much longer than usual, Gerrard was completely off of the planet. This had been much more than the casual banging of the assistant that he had been used to with his previous assistants. Most of them became too usual, too standard. Which is why none of them was here anymore...

But this one...this girl Reise...she was something else. She knew her place. She knew how to please him and if he wasn't mistaken, it had genuinely pleased her as well. He kept standing there, their bodies still intertwined, as he caught his breath. Exhaling deeply, he grinned. "Man...that hit the spot...just what I needed." Quickly he moved back, releasing Reise from his grip. Pulling up his pants and adjusting his clothes, he looked for the smokes that they had been appreciating a little earlier. Once he was done, he grabbed them and then walked over to the door that lead to his personal office space. He opened it and with one foot in his office, he turned his head. "Now, be a good girl and grab me something to drink."

Gerrard walked on into his office, almost closing the door, but not quite, knowing that she had to enter soon to bring the drinks anyway.
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Post by Reise Silverskye »

Reise panted softly, her breasts pushing against the desk - the surface of which was now slicked with her sweat - as she breathed heavily, enjoying the afterglow of her climax. She gladly stayed coupled with him as he leaned over her and expressed his delight at the outcome. She could only grin up at him over her bare shoulder.

"Uuhh!" she gasped as he suddenly withdrew from her, her still-tight sex clenching once again at the movement. She remained where she was, on her stomach over the desk, her legs bent at the knee and spread as he got dressed, allowing him to enjoy the view should he wish. As he retreated toward his office, she sat up and turned around on the desk, one knee brought up to her breasts, the other folded beneath her, folding her arms around the one that was brought up as she caught her breath.

She sighed softly in exasperation as he ordered her to get him a drink. Her previous lovers tended to enjoy making her climax more than once, as it brought out a near animal lack of inhibition in her as she got more and more aroused. That, and she hated being ordered around. But, she reminded herself, she was playing the part of an obedient, innocuous secretary, so it wouldn't do to treat him like the lower being she regarded him as. She watched him close his door partially, then looked around the office. She supposed she should at least put her clothes back on before others started arriving for work.

She stood and stretched languidly, then cleaned herself up as best as she could. She thought it was fortunate that Gerrard had chosen to expend himself within her, instead of all over her breasts or face as some men were wont to do. That would have been harder to hide. Hopefully, her luck in avoiding getting pregnant would hold...

She slipped back into her clothes, but as an afterthought, left her blouse unlaced down the front, revealing a good deal of her breasts. She searched around the office for a bit, until she found the strongest drink there was to be had at such a location, and with it in hand, she went back to Gerrard's office.

She knocked softly on the doorframe, then entered, making sure to let her hips sway sensuously as she approached him. "Here you are, sir," she murmured demurely. "I'm not sure what it is, but I hope it satisfies you. If not, I'm more than willing to go out and purchase a drink that is more to your tastes. Is there anything else... special... you'd like me to do for you this morning, or shall I return to my normal duties?"
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]

Return to “Patrician & Citadel Ring”