Pax: questions and conundrums - ET, 30 Jygust (open)

These estates surrounding the larger cities of the WK include Pax Balthasar, Brie and several other smaller grounds. The barons rule supreme and intent on holding on to their belongings.

Moderators: Vanadius, Morg, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

At Elaine's urging, Ulder immediately stepped forward to assist Alicia. The stinging strike had caught him somewhat off guard, as he was well within his own thoughts and coming to accept something he now viewed as gospel truth. He assisted the Baron's daughter back to her feet and held her arm carefully until she recovered enough to stand on her own.

There were many reasons to love his wife. She was forever a gentle spirit, floating through the world like no one he had ever seen before. It was this serene nature that he marveled at now. She was down to business now, calmly ordering the situation to best help this man, even if that meant helping him from himself. His heart swelled with love for her as she, in her calm and deliberate way, sought what she needed to help and heal this man.

From there he simply watched contentedly, waiting for what was to yet to come.
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

Brytan nodded at the guards. "Very well, as you were." He entered the enclosure and could not help but smile at the irony of it all. Back in Roque he had been a petty thief, stealing together a nest-egg for himself and his family for when his mother and father would be unable to take care of him and his little sister. Robbing from the wealthy of the summer city, loathing them for the way they treated the people who were less well off than they were. And now here he was, miles away from home, walking among nobility with a legion at his command.

Even though the feeling was pleasantly comforting, he could not help but wonder what things were like back home. So long ago, almost a yahren now, he had been taken from Roque while on an errand, his sister ill in her bed. He had tried to let his parents know where he had gone. He hoped they had gotten the message he sent upon their return to King's Court after the battle of Taquar.

Those thoughts were quickly intermixed with images of Leandral and Michel which brought him back to the serious nature of his presence here. He did not need to think long about the probable location of the Provost. He was likely to be found in or near the tent into which Ulder had gone. So it was that he himself walked towards the tent and entered, seeking his 'partner in crime', but more importantly the Provost. Not that he would not speak if the man denied him the opportunity. Brytan preferred going about it properly though. He needed the image of the Honestus intact.

And afterwards, he would get his own men out of trouble and get the unit back to King's Court. Michel needed all the men he could send out.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]

Return to “The Baron Estates”