[Aveas] Back at the Camp - Cave of the Heart (Jyg 30th ETT)

Dort, Aveas and Sierra form the most important triangle of the Seven Isles. Magick and trade are their core business.

Moderators: Adanedhel, Brytan, Mods

Jolace
Singer of Songs

Post by Jolace »

"May... I um.. may I enter... the water?" Jolace asked, still not opening his eyes, trying to focus on listening. He really felt as if Gannas and Merry were much more ambiguous than was really necessary... Everything they told him felt like it was a test of his inductive logic. Still... He respected them despite his impatience. He wanted to learn to be a shaman, and he wanted to learn how to use shamanic magick. It was easy to get frustrated with all of these things, but the mind of a shaman is always cool, and patience was usually something that came naturally to him. He wasn't sure what about this made him feel anxious.. uncomfortable, but he tried to will away his worries in his meditation.. he focused on the peacefulness of what was around him, and the water that he was so apprehensive about joining. As his inner peace was growing, his speech became easier, less awkward and nervous.

"I do not wish to disturb the water."
"Music, next to silence, is the purest form of expression."

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ed6k5wc5hym]Listen to Song of Jolace[/url]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=216506#216506]Jolace pics[/url]
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

He did not receive an answer in the strictest sense.

The fish jumped up out of the water and came back down with an audible splash. He heard the water break, felt the ripples of it against his ankle. And somehow, it felt right. The water didn't annoy him. Not that it ever did, but the ripples against his leg were pleasantly warm to the touch, inviting.

"I think it means you can come in now." The voice of Merry sounded from right behind his left ear.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]

Return to “Triangle Islands”