Triangle Islands OOC

Dort, Aveas and Sierra form the most important triangle of the Seven Isles. Magick and trade are their core business.

Moderators: Adanedhel, Brytan, Mods

Adanedhel
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Triangle Islands OOC

Post by Adanedhel »

THE place to be when not posting IC.

Also used for us, mods, to make the casual announcements that might just be important to you.

Apart from that, use this for your chitchat and stuff.
Something wicked your way comes...

Posting rate: 2/week

Special:
[b]OOECP[/b] - [i]Grant[/i]ed by Maeve & Sosa
Thorn
Civus

Post by Thorn »

Hey guys! :D

Just a bump on this thread, Sierra:Jungle - By Nature's Hand (Time Unknown).
[size=75][b]Avatar by Byron Albrando[/b][/size]
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

Duly noted. I'll see what's what and get back to you shortly.
Last edited by Brytan on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Thorn
Civus

Post by Thorn »

Thanx, Bry!

Oh, and can we Timestamp the thread above sometime around Jyg 30th? I need to be at the UoM by the 31st of MT, will need to be in front of Prof Peckerton's office at that time for my Protest Rally against the Magickal Beast and Mundane Animal Experimentation done by the UoM! I do need your approval first before posting on that thread.

Please and thank you.

Thorniel 'Uth Xecra
President of Wildlife Liberation Front
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

I have timestamped your thread accordingly. I can't promise you'll be back in Réalt by then though. Then again, you've not been impassabled so nothing is really stopping you, is it? ;)

On a side note; I've noticed a lot of threads in Sierra are currently uncovered, for which I must apologize. This includes some of our most recent arrivals, aswell as a few people who had already been there for quite some time. I am currently trying to get an overview of what needs be done but my home computer has been giving me issues so I'm currently trying to do what I can from work. Will get back to you all shortly.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

Thorn
Civus

Post by Thorn »

W00t! Thanx, Mister Brytan! :)

Is ok, Bry! We can wait! *hops around the Bry*
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

Little update; My computer's graphics card flaked out and is now in the shop under warranty. Which means I'm stuck with a machine that can't show pictures. A little inconvenient to say the least. I am trying to bug the wife for computer time on her PC, but thus far have been unsuccessful :) I am posting this from work again.

It has been a hectic week for me, but I am making a solid promise to post for EVERYONE who has been waiting in Sierra and Aveas on saturday. With Dan back, Dort should also be covered. I must extend thanks to Trajan and Eyrekra who have also been active in keeping some threads moving on at least.

Hate to keep you guys waiting. But have no fear; I'll be back.

Brytan

Post by Brytan »

These are times of great sadness. It is with pain in my heart that I relinquish Tazlure to the tides and have to stop writing all the adventures that might have been in store for you.

About the three keys, one of which in the hands of Xenovia. The other in front of Thorn and the third in the hands of an unwitting dragon hunter who is waving it around like a feather duster. ;)

About Jolace who was on the way to be a great leader for his people.

About Kanthanar, the dragoness who remained in the Aether, watching over her children.

About the Cryer threat, the creatures who really were nothing but nightmares, to be banished by the light of the dawn or by the closing and opening of one's eyes.

About the rebels in Seinor. Anora who might have met some very intruiging pirates, Chrisaliel who had already met some intruiging pirates and the strangely capable tailoring master Priscilla and her ties to the Thorns of Pan.

About Baze who was sure to find something, although the feather he was after would not be it.

In my time as moderator I have jumped into a lot of adventures, to help out where needed and to create my own stories. I could not have done it without all you guys. And you have my heart-felt thanks for that. I truly hope we will see each other on the flip side of this, in new adventures in another land.

Until then...thank you all.

Malakhai Qinua
Civus

Post by Malakhai Qinua »

Man... I'd sorta forgotten about the keys plot, and hadn't really linked it to the sword Mal was holding. That's pretty darned cool.

Oh, and I'm Morgan, btw, in case anybody cares. :D
[i]"When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" - Hamlet[/i]
Avatar is "sandman" by yifatshaik, from allavatars.com
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

I knew you were :) And yeah, it was secretly handed over to Ulder to run, with the two of us wondering how long it would take you guys to figure out what the thing actually was :) Needless to say we had a great time chatting about it.

Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

I loved writing with each and every one of you :D

good luck in life
[url=http://wiki.tazlure.nl/index.php/Isle_Cat]Isle Cat[/url][size=75][color=darkred]

I'm not here to play who's the better killer.

[i]But it [b]is[/b] my favourite game...[/i][/color][/size]
Jolace
Singer of Songs

Post by Jolace »

Brytan, you've been great and I'm sorry that your kiddies are disappearing. :(

To my kin: Sorry we never got to meet any of you, it would have been cool.

This place really was unique, and I don't think I'll ever again in my life get to play anything quite like an orca kanthrop. It's a shame... Never did learn shamanism, or kick any butt.

Well, here's to Kanthrops! *raise glass*

I'll miss you all.

-Andrew
"Music, next to silence, is the purest form of expression."

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ed6k5wc5hym]Listen to Song of Jolace[/url]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=216506#216506]Jolace pics[/url]
Falco
Civus

Post by Falco »

It was a pleasure all and a great joy playing with you it saddens my heart to see the game end maybe in the comeing years we may find we play with each other again or upon these boards. one again :)

Return to “Triangle Islands”