The Captive Rin

Moderator: Mods

Galliban

Post by Galliban »

The pain in his head and the stench of the orc engulfed Rin. He felt every nerve in his head being compressed against his skull. Rin was weakening fast, his head spinning from the pain and the horrendous odor. The orc's grip was strong, too strong for Rin to break, and would crush him soon if he did not find a way to escape. Rin looked up at the orc and did the only reasonable thing. He extended all of the fingers of his right hand and, with the strength given by raw instinct; the want to survive, went for the orc's right eye. Rin aimed for the top of the eye so he might dig his fingers in and rip the orc's eye right out.
BardicPup

Post by BardicPup »

Rin's fingers dug at the orc's eye, and, with a sickening sound, the eye slid out of the socket. The orc howled in pain and staggered back, eye dangling, swinging, and bouncing of it's orcish armor. The fight appeared won, it was simply a matter of finding a way to finish it. It would be a mercy killing at this point, as time would do that for him soon, but still, it was a barbaric orc, who knows what it might manage in death. It might just bring guests to it's afterlife.
Galliban

Post by Galliban »

Rin got to his feet as quickly as he could and instinctively took a step back as the orc staggered away from him. He knew that this would be his best chance yet to end the battle, as his orc foe had been left with only one working eye and a long sword still lodged in his chest. The high elf's eyes dashed about looking for a weapon, as he was not confident enough in the orc's weakening to attempt to kill him with his bare hands. Rin spotted one of the short swords that the orc had dropped when he had grabbed him. He grabbed it up off of the ground and raised it, wrapping his hand tightly around the hilt. Trying to keep his wits about him should the orc attempt another counterattack, Rin lunged at the orc with a vicious growl, aiming the point of the short sword right at the center of the orc's neck.

OOC: I have assumed that the short swords that the orc dropped were within Rin's reached as the orc had apparently dropping them right before grabbing Rin. I apologize if I am incorrect, and I will change the post if I have assumed too much.
BardicPup

Post by BardicPup »

The orc staggered once as Rin picked up the fallen weapon. To the amazement of more then a few, the orc seemed to dodge Rin's thrust. However, he did not stop his backwards dodge, and landed spread eagle on the ground, dead. More then a few orcs laughed at that. It was the last thing Rin heard, as a dull pain rushed through the back of his head, and darkness took him.

Rin awoke several marks later, judging from the lowering sun, with a dull ache in his head, focused near the back of it. He was tied to a tree, and Celebcam was there, though he had not yet woken up. There were guards nearby, just like the last two times he had been tied here. The orcs had proven how honourable they were.

Return to “Le Bois Noire Archive”