The Status of Your Threads: Waiting for Posts or Finished?

Moderator: Mods

Guenhwyfar
Retired staff

The Status of Your Threads: Waiting for Posts or Finished?

Post by Guenhwyfar »

Hello everyone --

I see we have a bunch of threads at the bottom of this forum that haven't been updated for a while, some of which seem closed but which I want to make sure aren't in fact the threads of very, very patient people in need of posts before I whisk them away to the archives.

If you could please drop a post in here to let me know if you've been waiting for a post on a thread that's not yet complete, or if you're all done, I'd really appreciate it. I want to make sure no one falls through the cracks.

Thanks!

Guen

Note: This applies to all threads whose last post was in September.
Last edited by Guenhwyfar on Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perdita Faechild

Post by Perdita Faechild »

The art of negotiations is all finished!
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

These two threads have been combined in 'unemployed Fauna' and can be archived.

Dwarf for hire (samheen 10th, Kain)

Adrian Burpin Dragon samheen 10th

The following thread was ended:

Elaine enters the Burpin Dragon (samheen 8th)
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Fauna Winthrope
Student of Magick

Post by Fauna Winthrope »

I think Waiting For the Ball. Samheen 7th ~ Early Tradetide by Vanir is finished.

I gather that Shae and Vanir ended the post as Merye (the red haired Rose) and Vanir (The Priest of Pan) concluded it, Fauna was in there for the first part, so I can vouch for it.
Last edited by Fauna Winthrope on Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror the Human Form Divine,
and Secrecy the Human Dress."

-- William Blake
Jim

Post by Jim »

W00t I got archived! Go me! 8)

Post by Guest »

I was taking part in a thread called 'Quest for a Box', but Cyren is on hiatus at the moment and so it hasn't been updated for quite a while. Now I can't find the thread at all! Has it been moved or removed? My character wants to join the piracy thread, so should I just take him there and forget about the earlier thread?
Thanks in advance.
Guenhwyfar
Retired staff

Post by Guenhwyfar »

Zarkazar,

The thread has probably been archived, since I archived all sheets that no one claimed in the above post. If you want to join the piracy thread, you may feel free to do so without anything further in your old thread; if you'd rather continue in your old thread I can un-archive it for you. Your call. :)

Guen

Post by Guest »

I'd rather join the piracy thread, as that's my character's ambition anyway. When does the piracy thread open for play?
Travore Redkin

Post by Travore Redkin »

My current thread, Burpin' Dragon; Travore +Automne seems to have been abandoned, in a sense. I got a pm to edit, which I did, and after a few posts and about 2 weeks I think, I haven't had a GM in to help me out. I'm not quite sure what's going on, since the other PC that was there with me is now doing something else.

I don't think we've wrapped it up, but I'm lost in the dust here.
Forrest Talon

Post by Forrest Talon »

The bardic commotion thread has not been touched by a moderator since christmas. Does anyone know what is happening there?
Thomas Greenleaf

Post by Thomas Greenleaf »

Mods have abandoned us!

Return to “Inner City Archive”