An Apology on Posting Rates

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

An Apology on Posting Rates

Post by Ashari »

As I stated before, I've just somewhat recently started a new job. I worked in one department, doing cashiering, for a few weeks, but they weren't giving me many hours. I just changed departments and they are giving me -plenty- of hours, but it's leaving me tired after 8 1/2 hour shifts in the bakery, and making it increasingly difficult to get on and post everyday. I'm trying my best, I promise you that much, but I need to know how my players are feeling.

Do you feel as though you'd like another mod to do your thread to increase your posting frequency? Please, PM me or post here, and I'll see if I can work something out for you. I truely feel very sorry for how irregular my posting has been of late and I completley understand if anyone is looking for something more.

Are you just looking for something extra? Perhaps becomming a supporter is a good alternative if you want to continue with me as your mod. It's a lot of fun, and can give you something new and exciting to work on.

Care to become a mod yourself? Players who've been with us for a few months are welcome to sign up for the Modding Seminar. It's a great place to sharpen your skills as a roleplayer as well as to start the road to becoming a moderator here in Tazlure.

Thank you all for your understanding, and I hope to get something worked out -very- soon so I can be posting regularly again.
--Ash
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

After you were so patient with me and my absences, I'd be quite the poopy-head if I didn't do similarly. Besides, it wouldn't be the same with some other mod.

Good luck, and don't work too hard. ^_^
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Thanks Rylas! I really appreciate the understanding, and the compliment.
Last edited by Ashari on Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”