The Execution -- Samheen 21 -- OOC Please Read

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

The Execution -- Samheen 21 -- OOC Please Read

Post by Ashari »

Because of the synch event, we will not be playing out the execution in a thread as had been originally planned. :cry: That is perfectly fine, however, as there are still plenty of options. I'd like to outline what is going to happen in your threads for anyone who hasn't done a "time-jump" yet, first.

Almost all the PCs (aside from Thyle, Rymm, and Rylas) should be on Samheen 20th, Gravetide/Samheen 21st Early Morningtide. This means that all the rest of you need to account for what your character did on the 21st. It was a holiday, therefore you can assume your character did not work, but that doesn't mean they didn't get other things done.

I'll open new threads for you as you need them for the 22nd, inwhich you can write out what your character did on the previous day. This can include things which would give you skill advances, but are mundane to play out such as: reading, writing, practicing a weapon, etc. You may recieve skill points for this time-jump.

The only other item of note, to balance out the execution, is that I'd like all players to post here whether or not their character attends that evening. You will recieve a PM about what your character witnessed, it is up to you to share this information or keep it to yourself. Even if your character does not attend, they will recieve a PM that may have something to do with the execution, or it may be completely un-related.

Let's see who came to the party...
Last edited by Ashari on Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Aeris Mourir
Civus

Post by Aeris Mourir »

I am going to have Aeris skip the exe. I want her to train with Nadia, getting her involved with magic and manipulation. The other half I want her to be swimming, and practicing reading. Cool? Hope this helps.
[i][color=brown]"I am that merry wanderer of the night."
--William Shakespeare[/color][/i]

Avatar manipulated by Ashari with stock photo by LaraFairie

Post by Guest »

Ari will be there. She got a personal invite. :P

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”