From the Ashes~Aboard The Myrmidon

Moderator: Mods

From the Ashes~Aboard The Myrmidon

Post by Guest »

Automne knew not what the Myrmidon looked like truly, what vague images she could recall were blurred. Altered by fear, panic, and a relatively temporary time on the top deck. She, however, had had the opportunity to, through lapses in fever, had been able to create a rather vivid image in her mind of his quarters.

Pieces.

That's what was left of her. There were periods in which she woke from her sleeping place upon Captain Dupre's hammock and she had stared at her body. An arm, a foot, a shoulder, that was in view at the time and had been confronted with the same questions over and over again.

Is this my body?

Why can't I feel?

Why am I so different now?

Pieces.

She saw Dupre's face wash in and out of her dreams. What was fantasy? What was reality? What was hardship? What was heartfelt? How long had she been asleep? Was she awake? Somehow she had been able to fight above the surface of her own sickness, probably something more self-inflicted. Something that started in the psyche.... something that bit with tooth and fang within the span of hours to become something real.

However, for the first time in a long time the air felt real and the visions she saw seemed concrete. The air against her head did not retain the same clamminess or fever that had stalked her.

How long?...

"Dupre..." She muttered, her speech strange to her own ears.

How long have a been here?

She attempted to rise, felt herself clean, despite the fact the movement had been limited. She had lost some weight, but was fed. However, her motions ceased, for the rocking of the hammock made her queasy.

Dreaming?

She waited out the moments, back of her palm to her forehead, panting, eventually attempting again. This would not stop her.

From the Ashes of the Flower.

She switched with imaginary strength to put her feet beneath her, on the ground. She would defeat this.

"Dupre...," she said again weakly. Was that even his name?

I shall Rise, the Greater Power.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Timestamp - Samheen 24th

She had spent a great deal of time glancing at her surroundings and learning of it, time spent halfway between delusional and lucid, awake and asleep, responsive or nearly catatonic. She could remember the past few days easily, though...the haunting image of Linc's compassionate, almost fearful eyes as he cared for her, her body having succumbed to illness after her sudden, shattering rape. She could remember Linc's hands upon her as he cared for her, his hands placing towels over her forehead and cleaning her body carefully, wiping away the blood from her in places that, half a week ago, had been largly untouched by any man.

The cabin was quite small and strangely bare save for one small door leading off to the stern of the ship. She had spent so much time watching the hook high on one wall where her heavenly hammock had been fastened beyond her feet, it's massive expanse easily too generous for her own rather small form. Like a thick spider web of robes reaching out to the hook, it held her easily, giving her the freedom to swing freely with the roll of the ship as it moved and worked over the Seas. Even now the Myrmidon was darting towards some destination, the deck beneath her feet angled such that the outer hull was well below the inner wall, a curious situation that tried to deceive her and give her to lose her balance.

And then there was the heat. While Automne did not sweat overmuch, the heat was nearly intolerable, a stifling warmth as the Myrmidon sailed through warmer weather than anything to which she had grown accustomed. The only release from the oppressive heat was her naked body, for she was indeed still very naked though she had been carefully cleaned and her hair brushed out almost every tide by the nervous, anxious captain.

Automne had some difficulty rising from the hammock. The warm embrace of the soft canvas was certainly no great antagonist to her, but her own muscles were as they were still shaky and aching from the abuses of her illness and the far more abusive treatment from Linc. Finding the floor...or the deck...beneath her feet, Automne held herself aloft upon rubbery, uncertain legs, her weak, scratchy, unused voice calling out for Dupre....

There was no immediate response...he was not anywhere close...but the sound of movement on the decks right over her head were an instant response as heavy footsteps instantly launched into activity, moving towards the hatch leading down to the Captain's Gallery and to Automne herself.

Beyond the cabin itself where the Captain slept was his gallery, the same room in which Automne had been changed forever. It had not changed, with the cabinets below the stern gallery and the writing stand just before her against the port hull and the distant chart table on the opposite side of the vessel. The room had long since been cleaned and refreshed, and the bare wood of the deck replaced by a stretch of patterned linen making it not unlike a rug or a carpet. This room thankfully had a breeze, with the stern gallery windows thrown open to let in the trailing winds, and the breeze quickly blew away the fugue of the stifling cabins.
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant

Post by Guest »

"What is wrong with me?" Automne swayed, "Why should I call his name? The fiend..." She spoke in a slurred voice, talking merely to work her throat out of it's sour taste and painful bite. She wandered over to the desk and stared at it, her face contorting painfully as she sought for something else to hold her up.

"Clothes..." She said now, looking for a wardrobe. "I need clothes before he arrives." She galnced about, her hair unmessy because of his care, something she had given almost no thought to. "Before 'Master' arrives," she spoke coldly and ironically, her sleep troubled by nightmares that continued to haunt her now, forgetting his kind ways towards her, his apologies... She also began to look for that dagger she had taken from him she felt in her delirium that she might need a weapon.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

That she had been recovering in Linc's hammock was certain...but how long was less so, for it was clear that some time had passed indeed. She did find a weapon...and it had been right where she expected it to be, stick in the ceiling overhead, just over where he had cut away the last of her clothing. The tattered rags of her slip had been removed...undoubtedly discarded along with her former life...but she could find no clothes immediately apparent at all.

There were the drawers under the broad bench that made up the stern gallery sill, however...drawers that could hold enough clothing for any twenty men...but they were all closed, leaving Automne no way to know which might hold even a simple shirt by which she might cover at least some of her modesty.

And she would not have long to decide her actions. The heavy footsteps were descending from the quarterdeck and moving to the short hallway that ran between two smaller rooms to end with this very gallery, the same hallway through which she had been brought bound and helpless a few days before.

Post by Guest »

Automne glanced around wildly, furious with what she'd been left with. How could I have allowed myself to be so weak? She made the decisive move to not even take up the blankets from the hammock as a modest cover. Let it be Dupre, so I can show him how I feel... The only images she could recall were those of his gunting and contorted face of bestial pleasure. She twitched the dagger in her hand angrilly. "Let Dupre come for me..." She whipped her hair back and glared at the doorway.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

The knife was not imbedded deeply into the upper planks of the deck above, and it came loose with only a passing tug from Automne, though she was forced to leap slightly to reach it. It seemed heavier in her hand that it had last time she held it, a large, unwieldy knife with a double edge running the length of it's narrow, tapered blade and a heavy, ornate hilt guard that marked it as a parrying dagger. She only had a moment to ready herself before the door opened quickly, revealing...

Linc. It was indeed Captain Lincoln Dupre, the large man...he was so very tall...striding in and perhaps failing to notice her quickly, his large, weather-beaten had in hand and his massive sea-going coat covering his broad, powerful chest. He looked the same as he had before, though perhaps tired....he had not slept well in days, having surrendered his hammock to Automne...and his pale, drawn face only had a moment to turn over to see where she awaited him before she could act.

Post by Guest »

That is not the man... This was not the Dupre that she wanted to strike down for all her pains and strife against him, this tired man who's brethren was undoubtedly the smooth and powerful feline race but who now seemed to falter at the end of his own strength... This was not he.

She had forgotten the face that had taken care of her and had daily made sure she was alright. She, in her stupidity, had somehow just assumed that her hair had brushed itself, and that through some miracle any food she was given was given in spite. But it was not. He came down fast enough...

All the connotations that came coupled with his face and name melted together, the beast and the kind man, the rape and the bed-side watcher. As vigilant as any prince or priest by her side. And a lust that could break her in two... that had broken her in two.

She dropped the dagger and fell to her knees. This was all a bit too much. Who was she to hate here? There was so much fury inside her, so much hate for this man, for herself. She did not know what to do. She gripped her arms, nails digging into flesh and to the brink of tears as she turned her glare to his feet, praying that this was not the man that had tenderly cared for her, that this was someone she could unleash her wrath upon. Let him kick me, beat me, strangle me! But part of her knew that this was not going to happen, and probably impossible.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Linc hadn't known what to expect. Naturally, he expected her hatred, her fear, her rejection...though in his heart, in his most desperate, impossible hopes, he wanted to see her...accept him, at least in some way...an acceptance, a forgiveness, anything at all. But his mind would not be so easily fooled of what he must see, which was a hurt, upset woman that would happily see him die of the rot. What he got was not far from this...a woman armed and ready to sacrifice her life to take his...but like so much of Linc's life in recent days, it became complicated.

One look upon his face and she broke, falling to the deck below and dropping his main gauche...I wondered where I had left it...to the canvas-covered planks before her. He knew what he saw, and his heart broke with the image, for he believed she did want to kill him, wanted more than anything else...but could not bring herself to do it out of fear or hopelessness. She was trapped now, and the only person standing between her and the horrors of the entire crew of pirates was the Captain, a man that she must protect as much as she must hate.

Sealing the door behind him, Linc gazed down upon Automne, so small and fragile and hurt, uncertain of what to do. Every moment, every tear, every wild, confused stare from her amazing, divine eyes was another stab into his heart, another tear upon his soul. How dare she do this to me?!? begged Linc, closing his eyes briefly as he stood for a moment, trying to collect himself. Damn her! Damn her for this!

But he had to do something. He wanted to reach down and cradle her in his arms then, to hold her against him and rock her slowly while he whispered into her ear, 'it will be okay, my little Firefly...it will be okay,' but that would have been wrong. No, she needed him now, as much as he needed her...and he had to insure that she went on needing him, at least for a time. He would have to be stern, strong, and brutal enough for the both of them...and he would have to help her pick up the pieces of her broken life. It was time for Linc to be her Captain.

He had to act. The crew had heard her call out his name, and he had gone running like a good midshipman...a situation they would snicker and laugh at when the Captain was away. Taking up one of his chairs, he lifted it and set it before her. Kicking away the parrying dagger, he seated himself just before her and considered her only once before he reached forward and lifted her to her feet...not roughly, but firmly. "Threatening your master is wrong, Firefly. Very, very wrong! And with my own knife?" he growled, his voice full of authority and command that was fabricated and false, a desperate bid to help her in his own, unusual way. "And such ingratitude! If you'll be of any use to us, then you must learn your place..."

Spreading his left knee outward, he bent her over this such that her exposed rear was just before him and her stomach rested upon his left thigh. Reaching back with his right, slap! he spanked her without reservation, his naked hand lashing against her backside and so very near her more delicate places, a stinging blow. Slap! Slap! Slap!

Post by Guest »

Such a surpise the first blow was that she actually yelped out. Each spank came faster, and more fierce than the last, the stinging lasting on and growing into the next. She bit her lip.

It was so close to those old bruises and recalled such memories that she fought the tears. Can I hate him yet? Yet she saw, despite her wants to rip his hair out, the necessity in such actions. He came so fast... Tears fell down her cheeks, and she cursed allowed in pain for herself, it was not for pain though. It was for her own miserable self-pity. The fact she had once again let him do this. So many voices speaking their own thoughts on the situation. It, however, wasn't as bad as if he had coddled her and called out to her time and time again with sweet poetry or apologies.

Her backside was undoubtedly red and tender now, probably to Dupre's enjoyment, and she began to think with sour amusement if this was the self-same man she saw fade in and out of her dreams offering her such tender caresses and sweet caring.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

On and on he hammered, his stinging blows wandering across her backside, shocking even her more tender places, places that had not yet recovered from his own rape a few days ago. Linc was no great hand at discipline, and he wasn't partial to causing real pain, but to his great surprise and embarrasement he found himself aroused once more, his last great slap upon her bottom ending with his hand loitering over her for a time and his eyes closing. Remember...I need to help her now...

Pushing Automne back down upon the deck, he held both her shoulders with his massive hands, his face hovering just before hers. "The next time you even think to draw a weapon upon your captain, you'll beg me for another spanking, for it would be pleasant compared to what you'll get," he said, his voice low and certain. "And I'll not have anymore of your misery! You live, Firefly, and that's a much greater fate than most we capture. Now you have a choice you gotta make. You can weep away in these rooms, nothing more than the Captain's whore for life, or you can make yourself useful and be something more."

"Now I'll tell you your life from this point forward. You don't have to clean the decks every morningtide. You don't have to stand a watch. You don't have to splice rope, pump water, and work the comboose. But you will be here, in my quarters, every eveningtide, because you are my whore. With the rest of your day, you could stay here and weep about the boring, dull life you just lost...or you could learn a new life and become something far, far greater. For starters, I never want to see you handle a knife like that again! If you want to handle a knife, you'll learn the proper way. And second, you will earn everything you receive. I'll feed you...I owe at least that to my whore...but I don't care if you're clothed or armed or even comfortable. For those things you must work, and you must do this on your own! Do you understand me, Firefly?"

Post by Guest »

He's right, she thought bitterly, Too right to be fair... Because I've been so stupid. He was a handsome man and she decided to take the sunnier side of view; things could have been much worse for her. She sensed, as women do, some of the other man that lay beneath his tough and taut exterior. Too many times had he already given her some portion of his life, and obviously he knew that if she were to remain this way she would eat herself apart in self-pity and woe. He's right.... she thought again as she slowly forced herself to forget the pain that stung her backside. He's too right. But he's right none the less. She felt herself, through broken, could see itself as it was and could bare to look at the wreckage so she could find how the pieces went together.

Firefly stood up, in all of her naked glory (o_o;) backside made red and tender, but otherwise pale in the dim light. "Yes, captain..." She studies him for a moment, confused eyes shining beneath a viel of scattered bangs. "What would you have me do?" I must make myself comfortable then.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

A slight glimmer of hope flickered across Linc's mind. It might just work...she certainly seemed to understand, at any rate...and while he didn't know that Automne could see through him to some degree, he was comfortable that she would at least recover given enough time and challenge. She was broken now, completely bent to his whim, and that was a fine place to start. She'll remember her inner fire in time. And when she does, maybe she'll thank me for this day? he hoped, almost allowing a grateful, hopeful smile to spread across his face.

Her question came, a question that challenged his control. She didn't mean to challenge his control, but it had been nearly half a week since he had first taken her, and he was frankly anxious to do so again. He was tempted to do so even now, his erection unmistakable to Automne, trapped imperfectly within his heavy leather pants, a creeping, respectable bulge that reached down his inner thigh. Why not? She's mine...I could do as I wish. Or perhaps I might use this moment to help her understand her position fully? I must motivate her to act on her own behalf.

"What would I have you do?" smiled the Captain. "Well, it isn't quite eveningtide, but the only command I consider you capable of performing is to gratify me. As I said, Firefly...that is what you're worth to me now, and nothing more. If you become worthy of something greater, then I'll trust you with more demanding tasks," he said, leaning back in his chair to consider the naked girl with undisguised lust. "Now I'll give you clothes...at least a few rags to begin...but you must consider these charity, Automne, a gift from the kindness of my heart. But before I decide which clothes to give you, I want you to show me why I am so very kind to you. Convince me to show you mercy and generosity."

Post by Guest »

Was I wrong? She swallowed, her heart beating faster. He did not stand to put his magnetism and strength upon her... he was getting at something else. Was he so right? And I so wrong? She wavered a moment. Would she turn away now? She hated it. I could have sworn I saw something beneath the surface. But perhaps not. I... I could bite it off!... But no, I would be dead anyway. I don't want to die... I will not be a coward. That much I can remember... I remember my strength, but it is only a memory? She shook her head inwardly. I refuse to believe that I can not be recreated. No pain, no gain.... She slunk down on her knees slowly, I remember what I used to be vaguely... coming closer to him.

"I will do as I can, Master," she said at length, phrasing it carefully with special aims to please him, but not without that old flicker of manipulation that she used to pocess. Though it was there, she was unaware of it's spark.

I remember having power...
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Even as Automne spoke, she could feel the impact of her words upon the Captain. The bulge hidden in his pants became perhaps greater, the strain of his trouser lacings a great burden to him as he shifted his weight, sitting back further such that knees spread out on either side of Automne and his arms remained perched casually behind him. He wanted so badly to seize her up and to take her...the vision of her before him was unbearable to his patience or judgement...but with silent, iron resolve he withheld, his eyes half closed and his hands clenching and unclenching as he left his little Firefly to show him what she could do.

She must do this on her own, he decided, a clear, rational thought breaking through the haze of his desire, a haze filled with images of Automne struggling to take him into her mouth as far as she could. Clenching his hands even tighter, Linc's knees were on either side of the girl, motionless and waiting. Yes, you just do that, Automne...do what you can...

Post by Guest »

The sicker part of Automne, the sicker and more perverse mind that is in everyone, was amused by his tension. That she, by shrinking down and using humble tones could affect him so was astounding. But the turer part of herself was frightened and wounded and shrieked as she slid gracefully closer, able to wrap her arms over his legs if she wished. This part of her she numbed. Don't think about it... Throw up later, but for now you must survive. She almost vomitted on the spot, turning quickly pale and faint, but regaining her composure had change her look of disgust into one of determination.

She reached out, fingers shaking, to the top of his pants, the bulge there practically begging to her. It must be painful, in a nice sort of way for him... Each shift or twitch of the captain gave him away to a mortal weakness. She almost laughed herself to tears.

She pulled at the lacings, trying as hard as she could to keep most of herself distant, so her face took a pensive and sad look.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Lincoln himself gave little regard to her actions. Instead, he leaned back and relaxed his body, his arms resting up beside him such that they were out of her way and his hand tilted back as if he were at rest, his eyes half closed. Already he was beginning to plan for her... She must be made to be welcome among the crew. And they must know that she is mine, and I'm unwilling to share her. No doubt one of them will have to die to prove that point. That might be a fine lesson for our little Firefly in days to come...but for now, I just demonstrate to them that she is as much a part of me as my boots, my coat, or my sword. When she's ready, she'll enforce that on her own.

The laces upon Linc's trousers required some tugging to free the knot, but once free, they spred open easily, revealing and spilling him out at once, an image that was both intimidating and perhaps frightening. Immediately responding to his newfound freedom and Automne's attentions upon his more private of places, he instantly began to swell, his body already under her subtle command. It did not seem to stop it's throbbing swell, continuing to grow and shift even as she watched.

Post by Guest »

She felt another sweeping wave of nausea. Now, no genetalia is a nice thing to look upon, but under such circumstances it can be made in the psyche into something much worse. Already anything having anytthing to do with sex remotely made her twitch on the inside. But, alas, here she was again, faced with the sweeling, throbbing, sentient thing. Would she be strong enough? Oh god I hope so... Distance... distance... keep that consciousness to the waking world far far away. She sighed, struggling inside herself, but eventually was able to carry on.

With shakey hands, she was forced to steady, she ran her fingers across the shaft, long thin nails barely touching the smooth sensetive skin. Starting from near the tip, all the way along it's bulging top to the curls of coarse hair at the base. She shuddered.

Reaction...
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

At her first touch, Linc's eyes closed as firmly as his fists, his mind quickly overcoming the urges of his flesh. Her fingers upon him gave him visions of how easily he might instantly gratify himself once again...to grasp her by her hair and force himself, injuring her throat as she choked upon him, or he might lift her up upon his lap to settle her over him once again, or he might even take her upon the floor, her body left as little more than a toy for his whim. But he would not do this, not now. She would have to do as she wished and please him as best she could for now. She must learn to act on her own...

Instead he sat back and remained motionless for her, leaving Automne to do as she wished. She would be the Captain for now, at least for as long as it took her to earn his favor, and while her service to him would be little more than one rape after another...she would be forced to such acts to survive...he would give her the dignity to manage his pleasure as often as she earned it. How long will it take before you no longer hate it, Firefly? I see it in you...you'll be reborn, and soon enough you'll be demanding it from me.

And it would not stop with sex. Sex for them would be gratification...perhaps for both of them...but it was only a beginning. That Linc had fallen in love with his little Firefly was certain...his heart broke for her suffering and her hesitation even now...but he could do nothing else to help her. Yes, he would keep her as his love slave, and yes, she would grow accustomed to the feel of him within her...but she would also learn so much more, such as how to live free and how to protect herself and those she would love in the future.

Under her careful touch, Linc's phallis stiffened to stone, it's color changing to a darker blush. It was intimidating in it's size and it's silent, throbbing dance as it pointed upward, almost begging Automne for whatever attention she might give it.

Post by Guest »

Watch him move. Tiny flickers of need, want, lust, desire, the list goes on... all of them touched him, if but for half a second. To see that made her want him to do more in some sick way, but she shrugged the notion off, bewildered... fightened with the man in front of her. His manhood growing even farther, expanding... tight... tense. Pulsing like a heart beat, but fainter and more sincere.

She licked her dry lips, and felt like her innards were made of air, queasy, dry, empty. She felt these. She pressed her lips to the tip, and not wanting to linger began to suck slowly, but somewhat powerfully, down, as she hoped this would make him pleased. HOW DARE I!? She was careful not to let her teeth touch his skin, letting the back of her lips create a tiny shield. Her hands rose to his inner thight and crept like spider to the area she was attending, and once again with the hopes of reaction, began to massage that area, the skin and muscled that connected him to his damnation. Don't think... don't think... Still revulsion rose in her throat. The taste was... was new and strange and once again decided not to linger, Pan knows she did not want such vivid detail in her nightmares later.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Her lips finally found his most tender of places, and Linc's eyes squinted shut and his fists tightened perhaps more. In reflex to Automne's touch he hips flexed, jerking forward slightly and pushing him within her slightly, his girth rather cumbersome for the petite woman to accept. Despite his jaw-aching size, she managed to begin, and from the feel of his body beneath her searching hands, Automne could tell that her efforts were working.

So easy it would have been. Linc warred with the idea to reach out and take her by the head and force her down upon him, chocking her on his length and undoubtedly injuring her. He couldn't...he wouldn't...the yearnings of his flesh overcome by the caution in his heart to leave her in control. Instead, he focused upon something that might help him hold and control himself...porpoises. I'll think about porpoises...anything he could imagine to delay his release and enjoy her lips upon him for as long as he could.

Post by Guest »

Once Automne had begun she attempted to bring more and more of himself into her, working slowly to her leisure, but also letting her tongue and hands keep him excited. This will only work for so long... A thought managed to bubble out of her disgust. Shall we have some fun with him? There was that same wicked perversion that creeps out in anyone, and now that flower was gone, it burned a little brighter.

It is certain that most mortals have that tiny inclination to want to control, show a flash of happiness when they truly have power. This is probably one of the few things that could keep Automne going. She looked at him, eyes closing, fists clenching, chest rising and falling. She reached her arms around his back, nails tickling the flesh and bracing her to his body as she knelt to him. She allowed still more of his throbbing manhood into her mouth, fighting back the gags and coughs.

A test.

She let out a mouse of a moan as she began to pull him in and out, bit at a time, growing larger, from her mouth.

Lets see how long Dupre can keep those dolphins in mind.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Downward she went, Automne's arms cradling Linc's helpless form as she took him in time and again, torturing his control and shattering whatever control he had hoped to maintain. His illusions of porpoises couldn't last, and as she continued to work over him, Linc quickly lost himself and any thought he might have had, leaning back in his seat and giving himself over to the strained embrace of her lips.

And the moment couldn't last for too long, for he was far too aroused. Automne felt one of his hands cradle the back of her head softly, his large, strong fingers working into her hair as she worked, a soft, careful touch that began with only a stroke of her hair. But his hand soon great more firm upon her head, pushing himself into her with steadily deeper intensity, reaching far enough to violate further into her throat.

And then he could wait no longer. Automne did not know how long he had held out, though it seemed his hand had driven her down upon him for an eternity. His other hand joined the first, both clutching her head possessively as he forced her down over him with some force. He exploded into her then with an animal grunt and a powerful shudder through his body, pouring into her with his hot release, his hands still clamped upon Automne's head as he did, spilling again and again until he was finally finished.

Post by Guest »

Automne enjoyed how she saw he control fade into complete pleasure. She might have even been able to imagine this as being pleasurable. Pleasureable for that one Dupre that she had glimpsed through fever. Perhaps this shall all be an act... one to put up for his crew... The touch she thought similar to Navaond's and enjoyed its simple caress. But things suddenly turned sour. The grip became stronger, still she thought this as a way simply to express his need for her. However, it became harder to struggled against it. She whined with her voicebox, a little, to let him know, but then the other hand joined it. She was gagging, gagging and choking as he pushed her farther upon him. Breath was growing shorter in her panic and her eyes began to water. Is it possible to die like this!? Wailed a portion of her. And then he came, with shuddering power, racing hot into her mouth. She was strangled in the flow, jerking back as he finished, coughing, struggling to stand, but falling, srawled backwards in her fast jolt, more wind was knocked from her as she wheezed and hacked for air. Her eyes were fierce and hurt as she drew herself up in fear, she began to shake... shake as suddenly the strongest desire to vomit came over her.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

It was as if Dupre sought to drown her, Automne's whimper of protest lost upon his ears as he pressed himself within her and and released, leaving her filled with his taste as it ran down her throat. It was this that lingered over her and within her, clinging to her mouth and her throat as she collapsed upon the deck and stared up at him, his tall, lean form only slowly recovering as he watched her with amusement.

"I see you find me...less than satisfying, Firefly. In time you will acquire a taste for such a thing, and when you do, no doubt you will manage far better. And you have earned something from me, haven't you? A deal is a deal, of course," he declared, only hesitantly tucking away his manhood into his trousers once again, lacing them up with swift practice.

Rising, he pulled at the laces of his shirt to loosen them before he drew it over his head, a long, white, soft garment with billowing, bunched sleeves and a soft, well-used feel. It was already warm with his touch and already touched by his own scent as well as the smells of the salty sea. He tossed the shirt upon the decks just before Automne.

"There. The first thing you've ever truly earned as a pirate. A shirt. If you continue to be very good, you'll earn more. In fact, I suspect the quarterdeck might need scrubbing," he shrugged, his now shirtless body muscular, and golden-skinned. "So go scrub it. Troy will give you what you need..." Linc smiled slightly "...if you ask him nicely. And if you do a well-enough job, perhaps you'll earn more?" he finished, nodding towards his door with a casual gesture.

Post by Guest »

She slipped the shirt over her trembling body as if she were a starving man diving for food. Quickly she hugged it to herself, wiping his remnants of his orgasm from her mouth with disgust and revulsion. She stood quickly, knowing speaking was worthless. Troy... Troy... Automne remembered the men who had seized her. Troy was one of them she believed, but all of their faces blended into one grotesque mask on a body of evil. I hope it was HIS hand I bit... She quickly left Lincoln Dupre, a parting glance with mixed feelings was all she left for him. I had expected more regret. I think I imagined that man... the kind one. Though... he could have given me far less....

She walked forward hurriedly remembering the deck was only a small ways away. Still her body was shaking, recently woken up, recently choked and raped in a new way. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and gather herself before going to face the pirates. After a few moments breath had returned to her she laughed herself into saying a bit for herself. Put a smile one... "Right, now... time to show off your prize." She walked on, as dignified as she could manage.

Return to “On the Water Archive”