Help, I'm a halfwit.

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Help, I'm a halfwit.

Post by Guest »

Well, the subject almost says it all, but I should probably be a bit more specific.

I'm a returning player from three or four years ago (I was Lorannon, though I doubt anyone remembers me ;D). Life's calmed down a bit for me now, so I've come back.

Unfortunately I didn't realise my old character would still exist in archives somewhere. So I created this new account ... in breach of Tazlure's 'one person, one account' rule. Yay me!

I have two meek requests:

1. Could someone please delete this illegal account for me?

2. Could someone please tell me how to reactivate an old account? (I checked all the help files and the boards, but couldn't find anything to help me out ... I don't remember my old password and I don't have the same email address I used to have.)

Many thanks. I'll now wander off and go be a halfwit somewhere else. :oops:
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

While in all likelihood we have saved your sheet, we haven't saved your account so nothing illegal about it ;)

I'll dive in the archives to try and find your sheet and attach it to this one.

Welcome back!

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Update: you are all set include a cute little title to show we DO NOT forget ;)

You can start anywhere basically, since your storyline is more or less finished. Good choices would be Pax (pagans getting into trouble with Oneists), Dort or Roque d'Ancourt.

Unless of course you've established a taste for really city plotlines in which case World's Mouth or the Citadel spring to mind ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Ah, thanks so much, Maeve! :D I'm glad I hadn't messed up -quite- as much as I'd thought. It's great to be back!

Return to “Questions & Answers”