Missive to Magistrate Carloni [Sam 25th, GT]

Moderator: Mods

Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Missive to Magistrate Carloni [Sam 25th, GT]

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

Most honorable Magistrate Carloni,

Today I have attended to the reception at the villa of Baron Marcada, thrown in the interest of the Western Delegation, because I believe the Baron favors my person. I was introduced to quite a few interesting persons, which no doubt shall proof of worth in days to come. A surprising number of Westerners attended the event, such as the Councilor Constanza.

There was a brief moment of excitment when an assassin breached the security, but our own Condotierre legionaires apprehended the culprit. I command to your attention private Crecce who defended with valor not only himself and the delegation, but his newly wed wife, a situation which has the hearts and minds of the Embassy rivited with romance. I have taken madam Crecce under my care.

Other than that the Citadel remains divided upon who should be the next Ceasar, with factions pushing forward their own candidates.

Perchance the office of the magistrate knows of a Western Kingdom citizen by the name of Lord Andolin Azarin? His names keeps coming up as the rising star at court, stepping up as Major Domus (or the defacto leader of the Citadel) after the death of both the Ceasar and the previous Major Domus. He is applying Mouthie seal, yet I remain unfamiliar with his name and title.

With this missive I hope to send you a representative of the human population of Kislovan, who are rising up against slavery. Some have chosen to follow the One to accomplish this task, which seems like a wise if somewhat calculated decision. Nonetheless these freedom fighters might provide an interesting angle into a nation that so far has been fairly agressive and dare I say so outright racist towards the Western Delegation, for their traditional believes hold adhiel superior to men, which of course is an abonimiation to Mouth values. I must admit that after learning of this bitter struggle I have stopped serving Kislovani wine, instead favoring Roque Red. Meanwhile some of the trading interests of the seperatists may be of interest to the Council I belief.

Your Servant,

Rosalie Lo Russo
Consul of World's Mouth
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”